Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump itโ€™s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they all live on the same road? ๐Ÿ’€
No from what i know Ciara lives with Tina in onslow, Sarah lives across the road, Donna is 4 miles away in Blarney, and Kate got a council house near enough them but no not onslow

Reactions: 3
No from what i know Ciara lives with Tina in onslow, Sarah lives across the road, Donna is 4 miles away in Blarney, and Kate got a council house near enough them but no not onslow
Is Tina always smoking fags, cursing and stinking of sweat? Sorry itโ€™s just what I sense when I see a pic of her ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
M
Is Tina always smoking fags, cursing and stinking of sweat? Sorry itโ€™s just what I sense when I see a pic of her ๐Ÿ‘€
Not sure i dont live there its only from sarahs stories i know the info
---
No way, I thought the boss witch owned it.
It was said here before, that donna house is rented, car is on hp, up to eye balls on credit and salon is her in laws that she runs for them so technially she has nothing, thats from what was said here, i dont know any of them

Reactions: 7
Was it last year they decided to celebrate Beth's birthday in a pub ๐Ÿค” Could swear it was. Big step up from last year though it wouldn't be hard!! Donna's stunning next to Burp, Sarah will dodge her in photos now! Actually to be fair they all look better than her. The only one Burps should pose with is Tina ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s prob been discharged but wonโ€™t post cause she wants everyone to think sheโ€™s still in

They more than likely had her out the gap at change of shift at 8 am this morning after a bag of fluids over night. Zero bloods needed etc, showing the absolute no need for her to be admitted on a Friday night! If she was still in there trust me we would know about it cause she couldnโ€™t keep it off the gram for the attention.
Tinaโ€ฆ whatโ€™s wrong now?? Because thereโ€™s always something wrong when Sarahโ€™s around๐Ÿ˜‚
I literally couldnโ€™t stop laughing at that. Tina is clearly worn out from Sarah and her dramas! It was so obvious from the way she reacted to Sarah coming up to her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't have anything to say I just wanted to show off my new profile picture! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm praying this picture doesn't appear to me tonight in my dreams I can't see pass this physio Sid. That look has the bolliox frightened out of me.๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
M

Not sure i dont live there its only from sarahs stories i know the info
---

It was said here before, that donna house is rented, car is on hp, up to eye balls on credit and salon is her in laws that she runs for them so technially she has nothing, thats from what was said here, i dont know any of them
Sarah is renting on HAP
Donna is also renting in blarney
Katie got a council house in a semi private estate the houses out there are going for over 365k
Ciara + Richie bought a house ๐Ÿ  isn't ready yet so she's still living with sonic!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who does a big clear out after been in hospital so sick , she's taking the piss really with her crazy carry on. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ Keith looks like a right dirty creep in the picture with the little one he needs a good wash infairness I'd say his reeking ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.