Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The staff and her. Doctors must be laughing at this one behind her back , shes the type that theyll just agree with her with everything because she hasnt the mental capacity to understand what theyd be trying to explain to her .her HG is definetly attached to emotional blackmail , oh keet im sick , she is an emotional abuser her , id say her mam was the same with the dad , you d know the type , loudmouthed women and quiet men😂😂😂
Excuse me.Sammyjo. I take exception to your post ! My husband always says I'm a loud mouth, I on the other hand think I'm opinionated ... 😂🙃😀 Joking. Agree with what you say above

Reactions: 6
Both of them really have just settled for each other because neither of them are good looking so I can’t see how they would find each other attractive enough to stay with each other for this long 🙈🤣

Reactions: 12
They are technically 4 bedroom houses but one of the front bedrooms is very tiny and one of the back bedrooms is very small as well. Upstairs they have 4 bedrooms and a bathroom crammed into the same space as most 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom house.
From what I see on her insta the house is the same layout as ours, big kitchen that spans the width of the house with front room and stairs to the front. We have a downstairs toilet but I do not know if she does.
Upstairs only 2 of the bedrooms are practical, we have one set up as an office as my partner works from home a lot, and the other as a nursery at present but we will have to work it out in the future
Can you spill a bit of tea or tell us something interesting, something more than the layout of Burps house in comparison to yours please xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah loves a personalised tee shirt doesn she, maybe she should consider this
View attachment 2105054
Except her and Keith would be mom and dad, Brian would be Brian in capital letters with a quote from her underneath "I've done everything I could've done from my side and that's all I'm going to say about it" and God only knows what Brian's partner is referred to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see the burkes have infested woodfield today taking over the outdoor space for the spirling party... they were the same for the beths babyshower singing karoke until all hours they would be heard out on the main road. Cars parked all over the place. Absolute clowns

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m here 35 weeks down 3 stone and back to hospital for 36 week check during week, need to get this baby out sooner rather than later the effect it’s had on me is just awful, seeing this wagon and Sabrina hill morryya on about their HG how can they get treated so well when I’m too scared to go to hospital if I’m kept in and not seeing my kids. I need to be tough and demand to be induced anyone any tips. 38’weeks
I can get to hopefullly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her teeth give me the heebie jeebies. Old ham head looks like he rolled out of the scratcher and rocked up to the kid party. He’s a scruffy mess and I bet he reeks of fags and stale cooking oil.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m here 35 weeks down 3 stone and back to hospital for 36 week check during week, need to get this baby out sooner rather than later the effect it’s had on me is just awful, seeing this wagon and Sabrina hill morryya on about their HG how can they get treated so well when I’m too scared to go to hospital if I’m kept in and not seeing my kids. I need to be tough and demand to be induced anyone any tips. 38’weeks
I can get to hopefullly
It can be so hard to advocate for yourself I really understand...I advocated for an induction ( different reasons) but I needed my husband beside me to get heard ..so frustrating...I was nearly 39 weeks though ..but a girl in my room was 37 Weeks and she had tough time and pushed for induction and got it

Look up pamjdpilates on insta...she is so responsive to Dms and was a huge help to me with advice ...

Best of luck ...you are doing great ...

Reactions: 3
Donna is the Mrs Bucket in the Burp show with the big fancy house and the rest living in Onslow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah’s sister looks lovely in that pic with her shorter hair, nice lipstick and most importantly - a full set of adult teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she saying Ms Beth, Ms Karli etc? Can she not just say their names? 🤔🤔
Someone said here before that when she is tagging Beth that she sounds like Troy McClure doing his intro and that's all I see now when that child appears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that bouncing castle out beside a main road or something? It looks like it’s plonked alongside the M50 in some pics

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.