Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get people that list off I most do this this this omg so busy … while most people work all day or night and still manage to get all the house hold jobs done homework done family feed but the ugly sister over here has to lock the door and light a candle for herself …. God help us if she is pregnant she will have to get a cleaner in she won’t be able
What ever happened to the cleaner Tina and herself used to have

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That reading is not on par with his age and school year. He shouldn't be pausing and just reading words. Easily known he has never had regular bedtime reading. He has no comprehension.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ffs I read that in her voice😂
how many ehhmmmmmmmmmms did you put in 🤪
---
Okay so we have established she got the hair done, now she’s going to clean out the fire and sweep the floor. Gets the point across that her father is sick and Lewk is great. Jesus it’s reverting stuff. The content is mighty isn’t it, it is.
so her child is home from school (I’m assuming) and she’s off to get the bleeping hair done 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sis year old Luke did not bleeping wish that everyone is happy and healthy. He is SIX Sarah his wishes is for chocolate for breakfast and playing with friends
---
There is absolutely no way in hell that child said that about february. He just wants all his family to be happy and healthy….fuuuuccckkk ooofffff sarah ye prick. Full of pure tit this girl. The sauce. She doesnt even have a job!!! Buy and chop a couple of carrots, take out the unnecessary salty stock, and make it into small portions to use over the next few weeks and try something new with him tomorrow, she has fuckkk all else to do!! Research things, involve him in the cooking, at least try!! He will be like her, a statue of mince. Jesus christ. She makes me so bleeping mad.
jinx 😂
---
A work meeting, a fukn work meeting she says…😂
It’s with her IG admin team ie Kelly/Kellie/Kel-Lee 🤷‍♀️
---
No never. She said she does not like roast dinners with veg. So the child misses out on proper food and nutrition.

The reason shes fat is because she doesn't do exercise or eat normal dinner. She neglects her son, thinks she's gorgeous and is on the dole.

Lovely role model for your child, he is guna be so fucked up when he is older.
100%… I’ve done most of the fads…4 weeks ago I started back walking 4-5 days a week, 4-5km, sometimes not 3, but I move and reduced my food portions. Im down a stone …, literal proof that eat less/move more is the biggest (and cheapest) way to lose weight … now we will see how thenext 4 weeks go 🙈
---
Putting a stock cube in pasta sauce is actually a slimming world mantra stock cube in with roast potato.
Stock cube in with rice
Stock cube in with spaghetti
Stock cube in with veg to make gravy
Stock cube in with chicken
Stock cube in with a sandwich. I think ye get the picture. This is the result of years of slimming world cultism
oh my god, is that last one from Sarah’s Secret Sandwich Filler Recipies? 😂
---
What ever happened to the cleaner Tina and herself used to have
they moved away and had a baby with Michelle 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sis year old Luke did not bleeping wish that everyone is happy and healthy. He is SIX Sarah his wishes is for chocolate for breakfast and playing with friends
---

jinx 😂
---

It’s with her IG admin team ie Kelly/Kellie/Kel-Lee 🤷‍♀️
---

100%… I’ve done most of the fads…4 weeks ago I started back walking 4-5 days a week, 4-5km, sometimes not 3, but I move and reduced my food portions. Im down a stone …, literal proof that eat less/move more is the biggest (and cheapest) way to lose weight … now we will see how thenext 4 weeks go 🙈
---

oh my god, is that last one from Sarah’s Secret Sandwich Filler Recipies? 😂
---

they moved away and had a baby with Michelle 😜
I'm doing 4-5km a day 6 days a week and eating less and down nothing but I have actual diagnosed pcos not burps pcos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It is weird that she let him have his own YouTube channel right? Like I know she is mad for any sort of publicity and doesn't really care about him, and she is weird, but for normal people - that is weird/ wrong ya?

Reactions: 22
Not at all you're doing fantastic,drive it on 😂😂 ah no u are doing brilliant,any meals or treats that are keeping u on plan?
Have you tried 5kg of bodadoes with a cowful of mince cooked in 17 chicken stock cubes, a jar of baby carrots and a sprinkle of cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Have you tried 5kg of bodadoes with a cowful of mince cooked in 17 chicken stock cubes, a jar of baby carrots and a sprinkle of cheese?
Only every day and iv been organising myself for a walk since my first communion

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Only every day and iv been organising myself for a walk since my first communion
I bet you haven't gotten the cushions sorted though.... I'd say that's where you are going wrong.

*side note, I am obviously joking about SB not you, I'm currently eating a chocolate muffin 😂*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharing the YouTube video of luke with plaster o the eye when he was seen by irelands leading plastic surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet you haven't gotten the cushions sorted though.... I'd say that's where you are going wrong.

*side note, I am obviously joking about SB not you, I'm currently eating a chocolate muffin 😂*
I just had Pringles ,my cushions are so neglected 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.