Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you are doing well now ❤ I’ve no issue with them knowing once it’s done in the right way. Unfortunately I can see Sarah saying all sorts of worst case scenario to Luke. He will be on the brink of a breakdown if she doesn’t ease off on him a bit and put his needs first
Well yes I should have said age appropriate, but we know full sure what the child has been told, he knows what embryo and ivf mean so ….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes delighted showing him doing homework I wonder does she realise it's usually memory and repetition that has him reading its not that he actually knows the words.

Reactions: 12
Look everyone , Lewk can read and his speech is fine

Ah Sarah, carry on celebrating mediocrity, it's what you do best (sorry that's really lousy of leukocyte lewky)

No wonder the child struggles though, all that salt has probably hinders his oral-motor development

Reactions: 13
There is absolutely no way in hell that child said that about february. He just wants all his family to be happy and healthy….fuuuuccckkk ooofffff sarah ye prick. Full of pure tit this girl. The sauce. She doesnt even have a job!!! Buy and chop a couple of carrots, take out the unnecessary salty stock, and make it into small portions to use over the next few weeks and try something new with him tomorrow, she has fuckkk all else to do!! Research things, involve him in the cooking, at least try!! He will be like her, a statue of mince. Jesus christ. She makes me so bleeping mad.

Reactions: 24
"I'll have a swelled head" says she... as if she's not swelled already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her natural eye colour is absolutely beautiful, why does she bother with the brown lenses 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no way in hell that child said that about february. He just wants all his family to be happy and healthy….fuuuuccckkk ooofffff sarah ye prick. Full of pure tit this girl. The sauce. She doesnt even have a job!!! Buy and chop a couple of carrots, take out the unnecessary salty stock, and make it into small portions to use over the next few weeks and try something new with him tomorrow, she has fuckkk all else to do!! Research things, involve him in the cooking, at least try!! He will be like her, a statue of mince. Jesus christ. She makes me so bleeping mad.
parents-stories-genius-kids-1-61c5a51ff4083__700.jpg

Just like Luke ...

Seriously girl, the poor lad is struggling, probably cos you've your head in your phone and the only time you talk to him he hears your god awful diction

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she ever cook a roast dinner and veg and gravy and potatoes
No never. She said she does not like roast dinners with veg. So the child misses out on proper food and nutrition.

The reason shes fat is because she doesn't do exercise or eat normal dinner. She neglects her son, thinks she's gorgeous and is on the dole.

Lovely role model for your child, he is guna be so fucked up when he is older.

Reactions: 10
Why do we need another run down of the spaghetti sauce?? 🙄🙄 and there’s no need for stock cubes and oxos especially as it’s only for Lukey!! The poor chap must get the same dinners all the time! My kids are fussy but I made sure to still give them the option of eating lots of things if they don’t then there’s no other choice!
Why doesn't she eat it?

I’ve re listened to her stories a few times does she say (he said he will just pretend to be sick in the morning ) when she’s saying he went back to school today ? If so it’s obviously something she’s thought him a child wouldn’t just come out with that not a child of Luke’s age anyway

Reactions: 5
Did she seriously say she puts 3 stock cubes into a pasta sauce what the actual? There's no need for one even :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she seriously say she puts 3 stock cubes into a pasta sauce what the actual? There's no need for one even :sick:
Putting a stock cube in pasta sauce is actually a slimming world mantra stock cube in with roast potato.
Stock cube in with rice
Stock cube in with spaghetti
Stock cube in with veg to make gravy
Stock cube in with chicken
Stock cube in with a sandwich. I think ye get the picture. This is the result of years of slimming world cultism

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Putting a stock cube in pasta sauce is actually a slimming world mantra stock cube in with roast potato.
Stock cube in with rice
Stock cube in with spaghetti
Stock cube in with veg to make gravy
Stock cube in with chicken
Stock cube in with a sandwich. I think ye get the picture. This is the result of years of slimming world cultism
I put a stock cube in my sauce 🙈🙈🙈 the recipes always say to 🫣
Am I as bad as Burps 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don’t get people that list off I most do this this this omg so busy … while most people work all day or night and still manage to get all the house hold jobs done homework done family feed but the ugly sister over here has to lock the door and light a candle for herself …. God help us if she is pregnant she will have to get a cleaner in she won’t be able

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I put a stock cube in my sauce 🙈🙈🙈 the recipes always say to 🫣
Am I as bad as Burps 🙊
I do too but not 3 😂 she’s pickled inside 😂 the bleeping reading I can’t cope, she’s throwing more not so subtle digs at rattle call-outs than she is at Brian these days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.