Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smirk and glance away all coy “I’m allergic to everything” hinting at the hyperemisis again now with being unable to get the lashes done or have extensions in?, she was always fine for those appointments for as long as they took previously…..or is she feeling the pinch and rather than being honest “I’m prioritising and budgeting” it’s “I’m allergic and don’t want them done” sure jan 😂

Reactions: 17
Okay so we have established she got the hair done, now she’s going to clean out the fire and sweep the floor. Gets the point across that her father is sick and Lewk is great. Jesus it’s reverting stuff. The content is mighty isn’t it, it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So todays challenges are cleaning out the fire, hoovering and mopping the living room floor then chilling for the afternoon. I would be falling into depression 😰 Not even a notion of getting out for a walk to get some fresh air in her lungs.

Reactions: 20
Imagine at Luke’s young age he has dealt with family separation, being used as a pawn in a game. Stepped up daddy before forced. Miscarriage and death and now a sick grandparent.
Sarah some things need to be kept quiet for the sake of kids. You should try it some time

• Sad
Reactions: 25
god almighty, shes talking an awful lot about something she isnt going to talk about becuase it isnt her business to talk about it

duck off sarah you absolute nutter

Reactions: 24
Sweet divine🤬poor lewk shouldn’t know his grandad is sick , that poor child in his 6 short years knows far too much about adult world than he needs, shocking mothering Sarah , and just own up you’re trying to save a few bob, not getting lashes and hair extensions, be real people might like you instead of pretending to, fake as f..k🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The off load on poor Luke what his had to take in is shocking, Any normal parent would never put the burden of adult stuff on kids.. They should be protected. Luke has had to deal with so much the pass few years, parents splitting up, a bigot moving in to play the role of stepped up daddy, a pregnancy reveal, a miscarriage, cuddles o Connor brought on the scene, baby jack it's so sad to see 😢

Reactions: 18
To be honest as someone that had cancer you are advised go talk to the children and tell them what's happening age appropriate.They do sence something wrong and might over hear bits.I remember my sister told my young nephews I was sick and had go to hospital for special medicines and it make my hair fall out.

• Heart
And two bleeping oxo cubes with a chicken stock in spaghetti sauce 🙄yes very nutritious alright, some amount of salt for a child,

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have no issue with Luke knowing his grandfather is sick but I hope to god the information has been given in age appropriate terms. However in this case I very much doubt it considering how early he was told about the pregnancy and how much he knew about the miscarriage.

Also the grandfather collecting Luke from school worries me considering she doesn’t do homework with him - is her sick father collecting while Sar is getting her hair blow dried…..

• Heart
Wonder what the next reason is for no engagement ring today 🤔 another resizing.
Poor Luke does not need to know about your father's sickness would she ever duck off she's a horrible bleep.

Reactions: 6
To be honest as someone that had cancer you are advised go talk to the children and tell them what's happening age appropriate.They do sence something wrong and might over hear bits.I remember my sister told my young nephews I was sick and had go to hospital for special medicines and it make my hair fall out.
I hope you are doing well now ❤ I’ve no issue with them knowing once it’s done in the right way. Unfortunately I can see Sarah saying all sorts of worst case scenario to Luke. He will be on the brink of a breakdown if she doesn’t ease off on him a bit and put his needs first

Reactions: 9
Why do we need another run down of the spaghetti sauce?? 🙄🙄 and there’s no need for stock cubes and oxos especially as it’s only for Lukey!! The poor chap must get the same dinners all the time! My kids are fussy but I made sure to still give them the option of eating lots of things if they don’t then there’s no other choice!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.