Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying something similar myself. When I restrict too much I binge so I’m trying to actually listen to my body for once and know when I’m hungry and know when I don’t need to eat? I’m also walking with the dog twice a day everyday and if I can’t go twice I’ll go once in evening for a longer walk. Scales not moving much but I can see a difference so hopefully I’m losing some body fat.
---

Sorry to read this, must be awful for you all. Hope you all get to make some nice memories before he passes. ❤❤
Thank you, it's such a tit situation for everybody but we are all getting in with it and taking every week as it comes, good and bad ones.. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s reaching for content as per. In the next hour she il be telling us how to organise the cushions for the day ahead. Might even clean out the fire and sweep a floor. The excitement of it all. She’s beside herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s reaching for content as per. In the next hour she il be telling us how to organise the cushions for the day ahead. Might even clean out the fire and sweep a floor. The excitement of it all. She’s beside herself.
Don't forget she will teach us to light a candle and close the door after lighting it. Don't worry about safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah come on if I wanted to listen to a croaky tierd person I'd listen to myself ...dunno is she pregnant? Just gossip maybe ? Although I suppose the whole natural look and not drinking is a give away ...

Reactions: 8
What’s be point of putting cream bronzer on your hands, surely the minute you wash your hands it’ll be washed off?

Reactions: 6
My dad is terminal and they have stopped treatment I'm getting married in the summer and chances are he's not going to be there now. I get up go to work every day. Plaster a smile on my face and my Two kids know no diff only thst granda does feel a bit sick some days so they can't always visit or some days he needs a bit more rest. To look at my social media you wouldnt even know my dad was sick as its our bloody buisness
Sending loads 💖💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ah come on if I wanted to listen to a croaky tierd person I'd listen to myself ...dunno is she pregnant? Just gossip maybe ? Although I suppose the whole natural look and not drinking is a give away ...
No hair extebsions lashes nails , must be pregnant and trying to keep things as natural as possible , maybe after last time she had lips done .

Reactions: 7
She is soooooo fucked up, there was obvs a conversation before she started recording her topless son in his bed, late on a school night.

“You pretend you’re asleep Lewk and wrap your arm tightly around your brother teddy, and I’ll record you” “Don’t open your eyes now, you have to pretend to be asleep”
“I’ll have loads of support/sympathy then on the gram” 🙈

What a warped witch!
No wonder her gas bill is so high if people can sleep naked
---
What’s be point of putting cream bronzer on your hands, surely the minute you wash your hands it’ll be washed off?
She only washes once a week/fortnight so she'll be grand

Reactions: 4
I feel awful for the poor lady she has shared with cancer, but honestly she should have only reposted that video if she’s trying to get people to donate and made it clear. Just sharing someone else crying is like when FBG went on about her kids having a cold or something and Orlaith Donlon (I think that’s her) had found out another of her babies has cancer. Knowing how sick burps is, this feels like she wants cancer now associated with her page due to her father rather than asking people to donate to this other lady. Edit to add the screenshot

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh lads the bang of gash off that jumpsuit must be vile 🤢 no fear of her washing off the muck on her claws anyway as she doesn't wash full stop. What a dirty smelly wench she is! She always sounds bunged up and croaky in the morning coz she's after getting out of an infected bed, either that or her big swollen nose reduces the amount of breathing she can do. She rots me. Rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not really, I use a smaller plate and if I want the biscuit with my tea, I'll have it. Before I'd eat a big plate, even if not hungry, cos you know yourself growing up, it was "clean that plate" 🙄 before I'd crave whatever I'd restricted, then end up bingeing... now that I'm not restricting, I don't crave them, cos I know I can have them when I want. It's worked for a month, that's not to say it'll got its up this month 🤣 but sure I'll drive it on and see 🤪
You're dead right with that approach, smaller plate is a great tip,I fancy pesto pasta and a side of veg for dinner and that's what I'm going to have!
---
I feel awful for the poor lady she has shared with cancer, but honestly she should have only reposted that video if she’s trying to get people to donate and made it clear. Just sharing someone else crying is like when FBG went on about her kids having a cold or something and Orlaith Donlon (I think that’s her) had found out another of her babies has cancer. Knowing how sick burps is, this feels like she wants cancer now associated with her page due to her father rather than asking people to donate to this other lady. Edit to add the screenshot
Laura is a lovely girl there's lots of fundraising for her I really hope she gets to Mexico.

Reactions: 2

Shur isn't that it now add the father's illness cancer to her content list. She's vile,

Reactions: 7
I'm very reluctant to donate to GFM
After the other wan from corks one

Reactions: 19
I'm very reluctant to donate to GFM
After the other wan from corks one
So true, I think everyone is after that sham Scammin J, but don’t asking followers to donate but posting it just comes across like she’s sharing it to now have a cancer thread on her page, like when she was going to IVF and sharing other insta huns announcements or journey videos.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.