Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Madgereal111 just following from your post on the old thread, Burps stats on Instagram probably haven't caught up yet or she got a load of new followers since, will check it tomorrow and see what the amended numbers are.

Reactions: 7
Oh at the doctor with Luke.... She'll be allergic to having him out of school now! Her week is ruined!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That competition was a joke
I just reported it. Hate pages that offer an amazing comp and then just ‘forget’ to announce the winner. And I’m disgusted with Flawless, I’m a client of theres and it would turn me off going back! I have probably given them €1,000s at this stage between products & treatments and then this melt goes all the way down, about 40/45mins out of her way, and gets it all for free! 🤬

Reactions: 11
Oh at the doctor with Luke.... She'll be allergic to having him out of school now! Her week is ruined!
I'm sure someone called it yesterday that there would be something wrong with Luke now because Teet was out on the lash.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I’d say he’s picked up some bug from that jumper she’s been in morning, noon and night for the last week 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she need to tell us Luke is at the doctors, how needy is she, the poor child has zero privacy

Reactions: 21
I just reported it. Hate pages that offer an amazing comp and then just ‘forget’ to announce the winner. And I’m disgusted with Flawless, I’m a client of theres and it would turn me off going back! I have probably given them €1,000s at this stage between products & treatments and then this melt goes all the way down, about 40/45mins out of her way, and gets it all for free! 🤬
Make sure to tell their their affiliation with this scribe bag and this dodgy comp has left you with a bad taste in your mouth and you’re taking your business elsewhere. Hit them in the bank balance where it hurts

Reactions: 14
I'm still catching up on older threads but I noticed teefs car that's for sale now has NCT and its in the wilder beasts name 🤣🤣 whichever tattler put that name on her I fuckin love it 🤣🤣 I was knotted reading the burps best bits for 2022 🤣🤣🤣 wasn't I, I was..... I wonder how the ham hocks tat is now did she ever update on that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still catching up on older threads but I noticed teefs car that's for sale now has NCT and its in the wilder beasts name  whichever tattler put that name on her I fuckin love it  I was knotted reading the burps best bits for 2022  wasn't I, I was..... I wonder how the ham hocks tat is now did she ever update on that
How did you find out about Keets car? 🤣

I'd say she's rippin' that the trip to the Dr is only happening today that it didn't happen last night and Keet would have to come home.

Reactions: 5
How did you find out about Keets car? 🤣

I'd say she's rippin' that the trip to the Dr is only happening today that it didn't happen last night and Keet would have to come home.
It's on donedeal I'm so far behind in the threads I clicked into the link and seen it has NCT now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's a screenshot of the NCT in case ya can't b arsed goin to the ad 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's on donedeal I'm so far behind in the threads I clicked into the link and seen it has NCT now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's a screenshot of the NCT in case ya can't b arsed goin to the ad 🤣🤣
Ah there's a method in their madness with it in her name, claiming the VAT or something ya know the way she's an entrepreneur and always with her accountant 😂

• Haha
Yeah it usually takes a while to down load
Ah there's a method in their madness with it in her name, claiming the VAT or something ya know the way she's an entrepreneur and always with her accountant 😂
of they changed the ownership to not have to pay back tax if the tax has expired or something

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know people who change around names of cars to avoid paying back tax 🙄 could be something like that

Yeah it usually takes a while to down load

of they changed the ownership to not have to pay back tax if the tax has expired or something
Lol that’s exactly what I was thinking 🤣🤣 defo avoiding the back tax, the 2 frauds

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.