Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she feels the need to post about her sons relationship with her partner of 2 years… it’s bleeping bizarre… the lady doth protest too much vibes

Reactions: 35
I hate the way she feels the need to post about her sons relationship with her partner of 2 years… it’s bleeping bizarre… the lady doth protest too much vibes
Big time it’s like the couples on Facebook who have to keep telling the world how amazing their other half is, same vibes with this one and the Keith/Luke situation you’d nearly feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
Yea Keith's a keeper alright the big homophobic, fat shaming , racists, creep 🙈 clearly a user he is too She will be gushing over the nuggies & chips later 🤣 Her posts are so negative and miserable gibberish coming out of her, Trying to big up all the work she has then with all these brands, She's so unprofessional doing ads. Very strange answering the question about her dad why bring Edinburgh in to it.

Reactions: 12
No hating here please, so I had a look at Julie… and have to say she’s entertaining to an extent, puts up so much more content, I don’t agree with the most of it But.. it’s entertaining 🫣And lol at the competition she’s running!! I’d say Sarah is raging Julie has such a big following..

Reactions: 18
Burp had a real romantic proposal too didn't she? Her "forever" proposed at the top of the stairs after a feed of drink with a Pandora ring? A far cry from Lanzagrotty with a full audience. Regardless of what she said being happy about that she must have been seething as Burp likes to go all out with everything in her life!

Reactions: 9
Sarah is very quiet today. No gushing over flowers or I get to love you reels. This is her first valentines as an engaged women. Well this time around anyway. All messing aside I do hope Biddy and her father are okay.

Reactions: 7
Sweet suffering Jesus how many times does she have to say she’s not into Valentine’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If shes not into valentines day then why is she putting on a face full of make up to sit at the kitchen table, and why go for dinner tomorrow???? Tis all smoke and mirrors with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm not going into lukes situation but... and tells the whole of Instagram how the child dad isn't around. Thats going into his situation Sarah jesus christ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So now Luke is with her 100% of the time🤥 jesus christ, does she hear herself? The child is literally dumped on anyone who will have him.... Also Keith is not an amazing dad Sarah, he dosnt have a child, so hes not a dad!!!! Brian is Lukes dad weather he dumped YOU or not.... Keith is however, a homophobic, racist, fat shaming, biggot, all round disgusting human, now theres a few truths for you Sars😃

Reactions: 35
I only have 3 thoughts after my dinner there…..
Keet isn’t that childs father you sick duck!
The child hasn’t a hope in life with a narcissistic bleep of a mother and deadbeat dad.
I wonder is her puss so dirty looking because she uses filthy makeup brushes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg🙈 here she goes again with the Luke situation!! Why does she even call it that? It’s not Luke’s fault that his parents split up, so why does she keep bringing it up! Nobody wants to know

Reactions: 18
Her face is so disgusting because the amount of bitterness and twistedness inside her cannot be contained anymore, it literally seeps from her pores. She barefaced lies straight into the camera, absolutely shameless. She has really pissed me off this evening. Theres a chip on her shoulder something shocking. And her busted face shows it all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lewk is so looky to have teeth 🤑🤑 "he wants for nothing"....except attention off his alleged mother and a well balanced meal 🙈 She actually makes me want to head bop my phone 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Valentines Day and her poisonous mind is consumed by thoughts of Brian 😂😂 not that's she's into Valentines Day 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.