Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Will Sarah and Keith get married?

• Yes

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 314 86.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #60 to celebrate we have a poll :p

Best fit for the new thread with the most likes goes to @Lovelula 🥳

Full quote..
Head of Aviation Business Development Cork Airport ..bleeping hell he swapped brains for breast in a bun 😂😂😂

#clab with @Mrs.Doyle22 and @NoseyNiamh
#pacifically and #bigturnipheadc**t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll be checking the results of this poll more than Randy Sandy checked the the covid numbers or burps checks Michelle’s social media 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am fully taking the glory for pacifically. I sat down with my dictionary and learned the correct spelling. Specifically 😁 everyday is a school day thanks tattlers 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am fully taking the glory for pacifically. I sat down with my dictionary and learned the correct spelling. Specifically 😁 everyday is a school day thanks tattlers 🤣🙈
Sorry I didn't credit you in the opening post, I was so busy organising, to be organised that I had so much to organise I forgot. Well done for stepping up and shouting yourself out, go make yourself a breast in a bun to celebrate 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone see Vicky Pattinsons post about having to stop fertility treatments because a cyst was found on her ovaries? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone see Vicky Pattinsons post about having to stop fertility treatments because a cyst was found on her ovaries? 👀
But apparently you can crack on with 99....😂

Ah tbh, I had 2 small cysts when we did IVF. I think it depends on size, location etc. I believe it lowers the chances of successful outcomes if there are cysts present.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Jellybb ah burps is trying to ease your mind that her brown contacts will be back come Friday ❤😂 and she’s letting you know they are prescription 😉😂 but I would love to know why the “thank god” that she will have more, does Keet dislike her that much she has to change her eye colour now too? 😂😂 she may wear sunglasses til Friday comes out 😂 bleeping scumbag is out in pjs and a blazer…….like ye don’t work the least ye can do is get dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sly nod to the "we're only renting". What happened her 20 mortgages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If they are prescription lenses why da foooook was she wearing the big stooopid glasses with them the other night 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Jellybb ah burps is trying to ease your mind that her brown contacts will be back come Friday ❤😂 and she’s letting you know they are prescription 😉😂 but I would love to know why the “thank god” that she will have more, does Keet dislike her that much she has to change her eye colour now too? 😂😂 she may wear sunglasses til Friday comes out 😂 bleeping scumbag is out in pjs and a blazer…….like ye don’t work the least ye can do is get dressed
Lol I’m not able for this bleep 🖐 she is so unhappy with every aspect of her life she is even trying to change her eye colour… fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake tan and now fake eye colour? Like I always say… you can put makeup on a pig…. Still a pig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.