Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose valentines is more for loved up couples so maybe April fools day might be more along their lines of celebrating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Neither I nor my fella big into valentine's day, tit over priced tat but we went for a couple drinks after work and enjoyed each others company, they can't even do that

Reactions: 11
She announced the winner of the photo comp but not the €1000 voucher??? Wonder has it disappeared like the last one…scammers😂

Reactions: 7
She records every little thing Keith does for her and on Valentine’s Day nothing I know 100% she’s raging 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣good enough for her she’s not worth even a one euro card 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait, was it last year she put up a pic of an empty brown Thomas bag or similar and said it was a gift from Ham, we never did get to see what it was 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's not talking about Lewks situation but if everyone could start saying that Keith is his dad that might make it real in Sayrah land.
Sick witch she's disgusting 🤢
---
I wonder does Keith realise today is valentine's you know him and mix up with dates 🤣🤣
---
My child's situation is I can't stand her dad . He comes and goes when he wants and I keep my mouth shut because my child will see for her self without me ever bad mouthing him. And that's something she can never say I did when shes older. It's hard but I choose not to be a narcissist and over compensate for him not being around by being mom and dad not by picking any random guy to replace her real dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's not a saga though it's a "situation"  that Saaaaayyyyra has contributed to!
How old do you have to be to have an IG account and how old is Luke again? 🤔 come on luke, now that's a live I'd watch 🤣
---
I wonder does Keith realise today is valentine's you know him and mix up with dates 
Yes but he thinks it's 2019 and he's gone for dinner with brown eyed airport girl oopsies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where does she get the idea it’s only dads on the sidelines bringing their boys to training etc?? Maybe it’s different cos I’ve a girl but I bring her to her GAA stuff but it’s mostly Mammys there, now my husband has zero interest in sports so again maybe our ‘situation’ is different 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Neither I nor my fella big into valentine's day, tit over priced tat but we went for a couple drinks after work and enjoyed each others company, they can't even do that
You're right, it wouldn't be a few drinks. Burps would have to get hair, lashes and tan done, a new Shein outfit and then book a flight to go somewhere else for a few drinks, we know she loves her drink so that would be no problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who in their right mind is asking about Lewks situation. No one is Sar. Get a life

Reactions: 16
Lads Brian must of been a savage
Who in their right mind is asking about Lewks situation. No one is Sar. Get a life
My guess is absolutely no one Michelle posted a pic to piss off Sarah which seems to have worked and Sarah spent her Valentine’s Day having a dig at Brian if both couples may put as much energy into Luke as they do posting stupid tit online about each other 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to big up stepped up daddy, the thing is I'm sure Brian does stuff with Luke when he has him. It's quite sad and pathetic forcing Keith as Luke's dad so wrong in every way. More digs at Brian. I do think he shud try make Luke's football training our games but Burke been a thundering witch probably doesn't leave him.. and we all know Keith been there is just a photo opportunity for her. She's quite nasty really her behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Trying to big up stepped up daddy, the thing is I'm sure Brian does stuff with Luke when he has him. It's quite sad and pathetic forcing Keith as Luke's dad so wrong in every way. More digs at Brian. I do think he shud try make Luke's football training our games but Burke been a thundering witch probably doesn't leave him.. and we all know Keith been there is just a photo opportunity for her. She's quite nasty really her behaviour.
Luke playing for the Barrs still boggles my mind. That poor boy is just a pawn. Here's your new son Keith let him join your local team to have one over on his real dad 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I've finally caught up on thread after a rough few weeks.
Sarah wasn't excited for Valentine's Day because teet didn't want to know. As for why second engagement party cancelled maybe there's no money there on Sarah's side and again teet may not be willing to pay for it all. I can't see the wedding happening in Tralee , and both Sarah and teet know this but appearances mean everything. ( Unless it's been gifted to her ). I'll be slated for this but while it's not something I personally would do or encourage my sisters to do. I can understand why Michelle put up a tacky quote. I think it's been established that Michelle reads here and it must be quite hard reading posts about you , your partner and what people perceive to be fact. Sarah's a proven liar so we have no idea what , when , where , how often Brian sees Luke. Dealing with teet and indeed Sarah I'd say could be quite stressful. As for Sarah. Can you imagine your whole life being played out on line for the whole world to see. My husband and I have been through a rough couple of weeks. We both have conducted ourselves with dignity and respect for the other as I'm certain the majority of people would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Luke playing for the Barrs still boggles my mind. That poor boy is just a pawn. Here's your new son Keith let him join your local team to have one over on his real dad 🤦‍♀️

It's quite uncomfortable to see how much she wants him to be Luke's dad. 🥴 I'd say she thrills in to poor Luke aswell mental abuse towards the child !!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Remember when the poor little lad supported Liverpool and the witch forced him into supporting man United because keet does? 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping psycho 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Brian co parents with her 50/50 she would not be entitled to any maintenance id imagine that wouldn't suit her either.

Reactions: 8
It's quite uncomfortable to see how much she wants him to be Luke's dad. 🥴 I'd say she thrills in to poor Luke aswell mental abuse towards the child !!
I know at least 5 of these situations (some of the children are adults now) with no dads around, stepdads, sometimes more than one while the child is young. And I have never ever seen this kind of behavior. I’ve seen good men step in and raise kids as their own cause their own dads are pricks, off raising their other family quite often. But still it is never this forced! It would lovely if Brian wasn’t around and wanted nothing to do with him. But we all know he sees him. And spends nights there. We just don’t know how often.
Sarah Is probably torn between wanting to offload him and have her weekends for lying around like a slob all day and then off to the pub. And wanting to control the situation and what better way to do that than not let Brian see his son.

There would be serious words if Brian was my partner and Sarah is there telling 50k people he never sees his son (saying Lewk is with her 100% of the time os basically saying this). This must not be going to court if she is coming on lying like that.

Reactions: 11
If Brian co parents with her 50/50 she would not be entitled to any maintenance id imagine that wouldn't suit her either.
Co - parenting would never work in this case. Can you imagine having to deal with burps every second week. Or half a week. You are right she would never , ever have Luke without maintainace.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.