Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d bet when Brian was around he was made do all the things for V Day big cards, chocolates, flowers, dinner out etc 😂 but Teeth is a bleeping miser he won’t pay for anything so she’s ‘not into it’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’d bet when Brian was around he was made do all the things for V Day big cards, chocolates, flowers, dinner out etc 😂 but Teeth is a bleeping miser he won’t pay for anything so she’s ‘not into it’ 🙄🙄
Shes "into it alright" shes covering for the fact her partner couldnt be bothered making an effort, or parting with cash..... hes just not into you Sars hun🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"How do you stay so positive "
I'll tell ya! If I had no job but could still get my hair done weekly, nails done, news pj's every 2 days, free cosmetics ect sent to my door, free weekends away.......I'd be bloody positive!!!!
Me too. All of us here I'm sure would find it difficult to survive all any of us every seem to get are bills to the door. Don't know when last I bought Cosmetics . We can't afford to go to blackpool let alone go away every week. But I can do positive if I didn't I'd crumble so I do what I've done every morning for past 17 years get up , get organised , get to work. Fine life burps has. But defineatly wouldn't want to live it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t discuss Luke’s situation.. witch please, every other week you come on and tell us how lukes gone to his aunts “on the other side” and bread crumbs lots of other shite on “Luke’s situation”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"How do you stay so positive "
I'll tell ya! If I had no job but could still get my hair done weekly, nails done, news pj's every 2 days, free cosmetics ect sent to my door, free weekends away.......I'd be bloody positive!!!!
The thing is she’s never even positive despite all that she gets! Sure it wasn’t even two nights ago she was on moaning about how she’s allergic to herself and going on about her weight. This is also the same women who plans on being a life coach

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is she’s never even positive despite all that she gets! Sure it wasn’t even two nights ago she was on moaning about how she’s allergic to herself and going on about her weight. This is also the same women who plans on being a life coach
Sarah a life coach 🤣🤣 it’s Valentines days not April fools day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are fun facts not meant to be fun???? Seriously Teeth and her are together the best past of three years and he has never cooked for her???🚩
That explains why she is marrying him, he clearly is a man child with not enough backbone to tell her to cop the duck on for herself!!!!
Tis no wonder his diet is so bland and basic, his mam should be so proud.....

Reactions: 19
Me too. All of us here I'm sure would find it difficult to survive all any of us every seem to get are bills to the door. Don't know when last I bought Cosmetics . We can't afford to go to blackpool let alone go away every week. But I can do positive if I didn't I'd crumble so I do what I've done every morning for past 17 years get up , get organised , get to work. Fine life burps has. But defineatly wouldn't want to live it.
I know someone the very same as burps. Could work but won't. She so unbelievably isolated it's unreal. You can really tell as she is so socially awkward with not a friend in the world. I'd rather get out of my bed every morning and have a bit of purpose than the life she has. The onky people burps talks to is the back of a phone. Sad really when you think of it.

Reactions: 22
Are fun facts not meant to be fun???? Seriously Teeth and her are together the best past of three years and he has never cooked for her???🚩
That explains why she is marrying him, he clearly is a man child with not enough backbone to tell her to cop the duck on for herself!!!!
Tis no wonder his diet is so bland and basic, his mam should be so proud.....
I remember her coming on her stories when she was really pushing the amazing partner tit and saying he had cooked her dinner and that in her whole life no one had ever cooked for her someone even commented on one of the threads did Tina never cook for her 😂 she’s so full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw that black jump suit leotard thing in Penneys yesterday. How in god's name did she think that would look good on her and actually wear it outdoors. She has some balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they make it down the aisle will Keet have nuggies and chips on his wedding night?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she have to mention them coming back from Edinburgh when she said her dad had been diagnosed with cancer? How is that relevant? The picture of her standing at a wall looking at whatever used as the background to an I’m going through stuff type of story duck off we all go through stuff. She is misery personified. She would milk her dads cancer if she could be the family have obviously told her no. She would milk ‘Luke’s situation’ if she could but she can’t because of her own part in it. She always has to have a drama or a pity party going on. If I hear background one more bleeping time I’m going to lose my mind

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did she have to mention them coming back from Edinburgh when she said her dad had been diagnosed with cancer? How is that relevant? The picture of her standing at a wall looking at whatever used as the background to an I’m going through stuff type of story duck off we all go through stuff. She is misery personified. She would milk her dads cancer if she could be the family have obviously told her no. She would milk ‘Luke’s situation’ if she could but she can’t because of her own part in it. She always has to have a drama or a pity party going on. If I hear background one more bleeping time I’m going to lose my mind
And yet someone is asking her “how she stays so positive” 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 everyday we are getting Sars coming on justifying her lazy existence with the “background”. Literally every single person has stuff going on behind closed doors and it doesn’t stop the majority of us from just getting on with it. It’s literally pure laziness

Reactions: 15
And yet someone is asking her “how she stays so positive” 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 everyday we are getting Sars coming on justifying her lazy existence with the “background”. Literally every single person has stuff going on behind closed doors and it doesn’t stop the majority of us from just getting on with it. It’s literally pure laziness
I would worry about the idiot who asked that if she didn’t ask it herself. She is the biggest drain on Instagram ever. She has duck all to do with her days except be a lazy cow. God I cannot stand her

Reactions: 11
“I’m so grateful for the WORK I’ve had, the WORK coming my way”
“I’m so happy to WORK from home”

What is this WORK she speaks of?
I’m intrigued

• Haha
Reactions: 26

She's the most ungrateful woman going, everything handed to her on a plate she's never happy in what she has our herself. She would depress a nation !!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.