Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she hear herself? It’s not her place to be discussing Luke’s life when she literally stares pictures of him topless in bed, in bed with Keith, she shares that Keith showers him & all the rest. I’ve no doubt in my mind that Brian has all but abandoned Luke & Keith is the one who does stuff with him but ffs KEEP IT PRIVATE. There are far too many eyes seeing this. Luke is getting older it’s not fair. Both Sarah & Brian are cunts of the highest order

Reactions: 19
Sonic, if you are reading this can you PLEASE REMOVE ALL BROWN LENSES FROM SARAHS POSSESSION AMD duck THEM IN THE BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh the bitterness, shes RAGING over what Michelle posted over the weekend.... Sarah, you dont spend any time with Luke either, so eat tit and die💩😂
It’s so low though to use Luke to get back at them. She deliberately calls Keith Luke’s dad to hurt Brian. And saying that Brian doesn’t have Luke because she has him 100% of the time. I don’t think much of Biden Brian but don’t use Luke to take cheap shots at his dad in front of 50k people.

Reactions: 26
1st valentines day engaged and she focusing on brian. Michelle must've got flowers chocolates and taken out for a meal shes absolutely fuming. Will someone tell her Keith is not lukes dad and never ever will be. How is Keith allowing her even say this. Brian needs a good kick in the balls aswell.

Reactions: 31
Ah for gods sake. One minute she’s not going to talk about her sons “situation” as she calls it. Now she’s spouting all this talk of Keith’s been such a great dad and man. Cop the foook on and grow up. Keep it in the background you bitter twisted woman. Only Luke will suffer if he sees or hears all this trash talk. They might well be pair of them in it but he’s not on social media slagging her to thousands of followers.

Reactions: 13
Burp had a real romantic proposal too didn't she? Her "forever" proposed at the top of the stairs after a feed of drink with a Pandora ring? A far cry from Lanzagrotty with a full audience. Regardless of what she said being happy about that she must have been seething as Burp likes to go all out with everything in her life!
And don’t forget the tit stained underpants on view (not Luke’s) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads that reel the constant ramblings and repeating herself she’s not into Valentine’s Day, she’s absolutely fuming it’s Keith that’s not into it and probably told her not to expect anything off him. The passive aggressive digs again at Brian having to tell us all again for the millionth time on her stories about Keith being such a great dad blah blah blah. She’s eaten up with bitterness over today and she can’t even hid it, she’s raging she didn’t get flowers or taken out.

Reactions: 28
Ah lads that reel the constant ramblings and repeating herself she’s not into Valentine’s Day, she’s absolutely fuming it’s Keith that’s not into it and probably told her not to expect anything off him. The passive aggressive digs again at Brian having to tell us all again for the millionth time on her stories about Keith being such a great dad blah blah blah. She’s eaten up with bitterness over today and she can’t even hid it, she’s raging she didn’t get flowers or taken out.
Or even a card from the looks of things.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so predictable NO ONE asked about Lukes situation you brought it up your narcissistic witch

Reactions: 21
Or even a card from the looks of things.....
Must be pretty tit alright, first valentines after getting engaged and not even a card. I think Valentine’s Day is a money racket. Surely if you love someone you show them or tell them 365 days a year right? But she probably thought she at least get a card

Reactions: 5
Her face is so disgusting because the amount of bitterness and twistedness inside her cannot be contained anymore, it literally seeps from her pores. She barefaced lies straight into the camera, absolutely shameless. She has really pissed me off this evening. Theres a chip on her shoulder something shocking. And her busted face shows it all
Thank you...I couldn't find the words !!!

Reactions: 1
1st valentines day engaged and she focusing on brian. Michelle must've got flowers chocolates and taken out for a meal shes absolutely fuming. Will someone tell her Keith is not lukes dad and never ever will be. How is Keith allowing her even say this. Brian needs a good kick in the balls aswell.
I did tell her before😂😂that’s why I’m blocked🫣truth hurts💪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.