Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if Brian doesn’t attend likes training and matches he is a disgrace. (Also this isn’t an invite into the same old same old convo of “BUT HOW DO WE KNOWWW.. my friend’s sister’s fella’s ex’s neighbour’s rabbit’s bicycle wheel has been going through the court for AaaaggGggeeeEeesszz”.

1676407809629.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Listing out all the things that Keith does with the child, a man who was a stranger to him a short couple of years ago - all the things that she should be doing with him as his mother except she’s a lazy bleep who will pedal out his care to anyone she can!

Poor child! All those core memories will be with a man who won’t even be in his life by the time he hits his teens - she’s a disgrace!

And so is Brian Biden if he doesn’t see his son, although Burp is flexible with the truth at the best of times!

Reactions: 23
I’d safely say she told Brian he wasn’t getting Luke again that time he cut his eye, And she had about 40 steristrips on it and it was the tiniest cut, she really exaggerated it… not even a scar left… I’d say Brian is afraid of her tbh, we hear the way she talks to Luke if he interrupts her. She great at putting on a good show, we can see how much she doesn’t have Luke , Nothing of her doing anything with him other than that dancing in the kitchen, We see through you Sarah, ..🤬.. u deserve everything

• Heart
I’d love the inside scoop. I’d love her to be caught out lying about the whole Luke saga. Assuming she is lying.

Reactions: 11
Why is Burps lying, Brians sister takes Luke for sleep overs only as recently as 10 days ago 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Burke is nothing but a narcissistic spiteful miserable cow, who sees her son as an inconvenience to her, plays mommy when she's low on Instagram likes and content, pushed him on to a man to be daddy to him when he has a father. Plays on constant attention but shur none of us know what's going on in the back ground 🤭 She's had her fair share of karma and rightly so !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Me thinks the "lady" protests too much about not being a fan of valentines! Sure doesn't she always organise all these date days, date nights etc eith keeeeth. I'm not going to talk about lukes situation she says then as se goes ahead and talks about it, puts herself and keeeeth in the best light and then says we will leave it at that 🤣 what a prick. She is ugly with insecurities.

• Haha
C'mon big back, show us some messages of who's been asking about Luke's SiTuAtIoN. We can clearly see you're a coercive control parent. Shame on you. Hope Luke runs off to live with his Dad as soon as he's old enough. I'm sure he'd bother to make him some mashed potato, made from, you know, cooked potatoes. Happy Valentines you wreck, I'm sure I'm the only one to wish you a nice day xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love how she's trying to hide her venomous rant behind imaginary messages that's she's getting from random people all asking about Lukes "situation", by pretending that she's only speaking out because she doesn't want all these imaginary friends randomers thinking shes ignoring them.

Sarah there are no people, also just in case you have forgotten YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dinner Keith made must not of been anything special cause there are no pics or videos up of it showing us how amazing he is 🤣 She’s sitting there now on her hole with cushions o Connor bulling at Keith I bet.

• Haha
She has a tit valentines day so she decides to take it out on Luke. That's what she's doing when she's trying to convince him that his father wants nothing to do with him. God only knows what that child is listening to about him and his new sister. She can't hide her jealousy and bitterness on her business instagram page. It must be a million times worse behind closed doors. And while I think Biden is a bit spineless, I don't believe for 1 second that he never sees Luke or doesn't want to see him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The dinner Keith made must not of been anything special cause there are no pics or videos up of it showing us how amazing he is 🤣 She’s sitting there now on her hole with cushions o Connor bulling at Keith I bet.
There was no dinner she’s full of tit had to save face by saying the worlds bestest step Daddy is doing something for her on Valentine’s Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was no dinner she’s full of tit had to save face by saying the worlds bestest step Daddy is doing something for her on Valentine’s Day.
At least it gives her an excuse to nip to TK Maxx in the morning to pick up a cut price Valentines Day card for herself.....and then on to Penneys for pj's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder does Keith realise today is valentine's you know him and mix up with dates 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.