Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m so grateful for the WORK I’ve had, the WORK coming my way”
“I’m so happy to WORK from home”

What is this WORK she speaks of?
I’m intrigued
The work from home bit did make me laugh.....I think she's confusing work with sitting on her fat hole, her fat face shoved into her phone and constantly moaning about her boring friendless life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The work from home bit did make me laugh.....I think she's confusing work with sitting on her fat hole, her fat face shoved into her phone and constantly moaning about her boring friendless life
Its hard work trying on a jumper and a few scaldy dresses
You would be exausted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say she’d love to be taken out and spoilt on valentines so she can post something up on Instagram how great Keith is she’s that type. But she knows Keith wouldn’t spend a cent on her and she’s trying to save face now and it’s their first valentines as an engaged couple too 🤔 :sneaky:

Reactions: 19
I’d say she’d love to be taken out and spoilt on valentines so she can post something up on Instagram how great Keith is she’s that type. But she knows Keith wouldn’t spend a cent on her and she’s trying to save face now and it’s their first valentines as an engaged couple too 🤔 :sneaky:
She might get a coffee 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know where keeeeet could bring her for V day, nice and cheap, right up his alley….. the bleeping shower 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must've got nothing for valentines day so put up an old post to make her feel better. Keith no gifts because he's the gift that keeps on giving. The rebound

• Haha
Are fun facts not meant to be fun???? Seriously Teeth and her are together the best past of three years and he has never cooked for her???🚩
That explains why she is marrying him, he clearly is a man child with not enough backbone to tell her to cop the duck on for herself!!!!
Tis no wonder his diet is so bland and basic, his mam should be so proud.....
You would have thought when she was on self prescribed bed rest last year and after the baby loss he would have been cooking for her?

Reactions: 6
She got a keeper didn't she. He's never made a bite of food for anyone, including himself, I presume in the 3 years he's lived there. They are a newly engaged couple and he hasn't marked valentines day. To top it off, the engagement ring probably wasn't cheap. While I don't think it matters what an engagement costs, he is living off her and earning good money and she loves all the hype for instagram. He really hasn't a bit of interest in her. It serves her right

She got a keeper didn't she. He's never made a bite of food for anyone, including himself, I presume in the 3 years he's lived there. They are a newly engaged couple and he hasn't marked valentines day. To top it off, the engagement ring probably wasn't cheap. While I don't think it matters what an engagement costs, he is living off her and earning good money and she loves all the hype for instagram. He really hasn't a bit of interest in her. It serves her right
He’s not into her at all you can see it a mile off, I’m still shocked her proposed to her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.