Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god like she mentioned “working full time” so often the other night, my eyeballs rolled so far back I nearly lost them. She makes her own schedule, bar the pre-scheduled classes she can do the admin at any hour of the day or night! The mind boggles.

I think Sarah was only down 3.5, she’ll be ripping about Julie’s 7 😂😂
Ooppps my bad... 🤣 other than that they’re the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re basically morphing into the same person anyway.. she had Luke shouting about corona virus a few days before he was tested, Spock had Ireland’s rose at it a day or 2 later, both were down 7Ibs this week, covid restrictions don’t apply to either of them, they’re the only 2 “single Moms” in the country... both dumps the kids with whoever will have them, both are hard done by and go on like the world owes them a favour, both lie through their teeth.. the list goes on. 🥱
Same GG hoodies on but different colours. Burpy wants her and julies parents to get them dates lol on the to show. Didn't the two of them do mom bare all underwear photos and fake tanning one after another too. They really are morphing into each other.

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed Sarah today i basically for my own health I had to do it. So crazy that a person can make another person feel so low and depressed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mustn’t be used to parenting full time prob a bit of a shock (have witnessed this with lots of people) , as would just not be used to it with childcare.
Someone said above he’s not even doing school work so can’t be that challenging.
Not scrambling to submit work on google classroom. That Is real pressure hun.

Hard for people watching who have fertility or child loss to hear her moaning. Just tone deaf for her followers.

Reactions: 11
I'd say there are a lot of people last year and this year waking up to the fact of real parenting. I remember years ago working in a creche and it was in the estate that a lot of the kids came from. You'd see parents pulling in home around 3pm and arriving to collect their kids from creche at 5.55pm. They'd say to you I was putting the dinner on or went for a walk or watched something etc. Then you'd have parents over the christmas holidays, I'm putting him in because he said he missed creche so much (child was 2) or we are going to go for lunch and walk around town. Never think of collecting their child early or keeping their child at home. My child was in creche but if me or my husband were at home my child was always at home. That's not a pat on the back for me surely that's just parenting. Creche is fine. It's a means to an end but it isn't home. It's not their toys, they probably have to share with at least 8 others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfollowed Sarah today i basically for my own health I had to do it. So crazy that a person can make another person feel so low and depressed
I just unfollowed her and julie too they drain the life out of me with their moaning when they dont know what struggle is and their stupid tiktoks and dragging the child to dance. Gowls

Reactions: 9
That burger has to be the most vile disgusting lump of crap I've ever seen someone try and call food

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh Sarah why do you look so mad
Please do something instead of cooking that awful crap! All song along now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The tit she said last night how she's doing everything on her own no she's fucken not his dad is in his life you choice to not let him see him, you have your parents across the road dropping off your wine, you are not financially on your own either as I take it hes dad is paying maintenance, been on your own raising a child is having no support from the other parent im a single parent because my child's dad decided he didn't want to raise a child walked away 6 years ago and heavnt heard from him since I get no maintenance no help my parents are elderly so I see them through the window I have taken my car so many times during these lockdowns to head to the river as I cant cope I sometimes live on 50 a week after everything is paid as my child has a disability and you Sarah are spotting tit because you find it hard walk in shoes of people that are finding it hard and realise you actually do have a good life
I dont comment much here but I just had to. Please do not give up. I can't even imagine how difficult this is and how much you are struggling but please for your child's sake if nothing else stay here with him. I don't have the answers to everything but I have struggled with mental health for years. If finances don't allow for counselling please DM me anytime day or night that you feel close to the edge. I may not have the words but I will listen. You can vent and let it all put and I will listen. Your child needs you, your parents need you. Remember "to the world you may be just one person, but to at least one person you are the world". You are not alone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd say there are a lot of people last year and this year waking up to the fact of real parenting. I remember years ago working in a creche and it was in the estate that a lot of the kids came from. You'd see parents pulling in home around 3pm and arriving to collect their kids from creche at 5.55pm. They'd say to you I was putting the dinner on or went for a walk or watched something etc. Then you'd have parents over the christmas holidays, I'm putting him in because he said he missed creche so much (child was 2) or we are going to go for lunch and walk around town. Never think of collecting their child early or keeping their child at home. My child was in creche but if me or my husband were at home my child was always at home. That's not a pat on the back for me surely that's just parenting. Creche is fine. It's a means to an end but it isn't home. It's not their toys, they probably have to share with at least 8 others.

You hit the nail on the head here. I worked in a creche up to christmas. No child prefers creche to home its just something parents try tell themselves. She thinks he would be better off in creche as she cant give him attention but he would be in a ratio of 11 children to one adult in the creche so dont know how she thinks thats better. Ive a degree in childcare, worked in it for three and a half years but now im studying teaching. People are surprised when i say id prefer a childminder for my children. Creches are exactly what u said a means to an end and they work great for so many families. Realistically women couldnt persue careers without them. But they do not and never will replicate a home environment

Reactions: 13
Same GG hoodies on but different colours. Burpy wants her and julies parents to get them dates lol on the to show. Didn't the two of them do mom bare all underwear photos and fake tanning one after another too. They really are morphing into each other.
They are both to old for that program 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The meals she got for free are so high in syns absolutely no words for this fool!

I agree they are high in syns but im guessing are a lot lower in calories than most of her slimming world meals. The nutritional science or comlete lack of within the slimming world plan baffles me. Things like pasta is free so you can eat a wheelbarrow of it is just crazy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.