Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I'm aware, if you have been a close contact regardless of a test being negative you need to restrict your movements for 14 days to ensure no symptoms show up.
This is true i got a text today confirming I'm a close contact i have to remain at home for 14 days. If I develop symptoms I have to be tested and then if positive iv to stay home for 10 days

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe the shite she spewed last night. Now don't get me wrong - I presume having a child is very hard. But I really think the reason she's find it so hard this time, is because she did whatever she wanted the last 2 lockdowns. Guidelines didn't matter to the Burke's the last 2 lockdowns....I don't know what has changed.

But mind you - they could all still be in Tina's spitting on each other and she just doesn't show it 🤷

Reactions: 21
I cannot believe the shite she spewed last night. Now don't get me wrong - I presume having a child is very hard. But I really think the reason she's find it so hard this time, is because she did whatever she wanted the last 2 lockdowns. Guidelines didn't matter to the Burke's the last 2 lockdowns....I don't know what has changed.

But mind you - they could all still be in Tina's spitting on each other and she just doesn't show it 🤷
He’s a good child why she’s complaining about him and saying it’s hard is beyond me!! She’s a pity at this stage. Unfollow her she’s very bad for your health!

Reactions: 15
What really pisses me off is how little awareness this one has, her audience is presumably majority women, many of whom are mothers, many of whom are working from home or trying to homeschool. And she comes on then telling us how hard her life is? Read the room Sarah. We’ve all been in this pandemic since March, sorry you’re only catching up with reality now!!! I spoke to my cousin briefly last night for a quick catch up, she has two small kids, she’s working a high stress job at home and is pregnant. Her husband is gone at 8am and home at 8pm when kids are already in bed. She can put kids into crèche as an essential worker but is torn over what to do as there are high cases in their area. I feel so bad for her as I could hear the tiredness in her voice but she is keeping going and not complaining. She felt worse for me because I’ve 4 kids at home, I’m doing a small bit of online work but it’s very minimal at the minute and just trying to get through homeschool while entertaining the 4 year old and keep a house and us all fed. My partner is great but by the time he gets home we’re both shattered. It’s not a competition of who has it worse. We’re blessed to be healthy and happy. There’s nobody dropping us bodyfuelz meals. There’s no Mc Donald’s delivery midweek for the kids lunches. Sorry for the absolute rant. Ye are all doing a great job, whether ye are working or not, parents or not, single or not. It’s not easy on anyone. Now, I really am unfollowing her this time for my own sanity

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What really pisses me off is how little awareness this one has, her audience is presumably majority women, many of whom are mothers, many of whom are working from home or trying to homeschool. And she comes on then telling us how hard her life is? Read the room Sarah. We’ve all been in this pandemic since March, sorry you’re only catching up with reality now!!! I spoke to my cousin briefly last night for a quick catch up, she has two small kids, she’s working a high stress job at home and is pregnant. Her husband is gone at 8am and home at 8pm when kids are already in bed. She can put kids into crèche as an essential worker but is torn over what to do as there are high cases in their area. I feel so bad for her as I could hear the tiredness in her voice but she is keeping going and not complaining. She felt worse for me because I’ve 4 kids at home, I’m doing a small bit of online work but it’s very minimal at the minute and just trying to get through homeschool while entertaining the 4 year old and keep a house and us all fed. My partner is great but by the time he gets home we’re both shattered. It’s not a competition of who has it worse. We’re blessed to be healthy and happy. There’s nobody dropping us bodyfuelz meals. There’s no Mc Donald’s delivery midweek for the kids lunches. Sorry for the absolute rant. Ye are all doing a great job, whether ye are working or not, parents or not, single or not. It’s not easy on anyone. Now, I really am unfollowing her this time for my own sanity
Well said 👏🏼 You hit the nail on the head she’s only catching up with reality as she never followed the rules! She’s an ungrateful cow! Giving out about the child as if he’s a monster meanwhile all he wants is a small bit of attention but she puts her “essential” work first! Last night when she was whinging about not having enough time and doing everything on her own I genuinely thought she was going to say if I had a partner for work or someone to give her a hand with work stuff, but no it was someone to dump her child off to, all she wants is her cousin down the road to come out luke to bed, which would take all of 10 minutes including a little story, if she didn’t dance around her kitchen for the camera she’d have plenty of spare time!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her two big problems are she's a lazy cow and her child irrates the life out of her. That's why she is finding a very low stress, very part time job difficult and one very well behaved little boy difficult. Also the child is being used as apawn for making his father's life a misery. People with her mentality will never do well in life or be content because most intentions come from a negative place.
Can someone make a new thread pleas

Reactions: 15
Doing it alone 🙄 is she influenced by Julie. They both think they are the first women to be living alone with children. They think they are inspiring but the reality is their relentless whinging makes them seem weak, pathetic & incapable. Everyone is laughing at them, especially Sarah with her I work full time bull.
I feel sorry for Luke, she resents him even being in the house. It’s cruel.

Reactions: 14
The tit she said last night how she's doing everything on her own no she's fucken not his dad is in his life you choice to not let him see him, you have your parents across the road dropping off your wine, you are not financially on your own either as I take it hes dad is paying maintenance, been on your own raising a child is having no support from the other parent im a single parent because my child's dad decided he didn't want to raise a child walked away 6 years ago and heavnt heard from him since I get no maintenance no help my parents are elderly so I see them through the window I have taken my car so many times during these lockdowns to head to the river as I cant cope I sometimes live on 50 a week after everything is paid as my child has a disability and you Sarah are spotting tit because you find it hard walk in shoes of people that are finding it hard and realise you actually do have a good life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The tit she said last night how she's doing everything on her own no she's fucken not his dad is in his life you choice to not let him see him, you have your parents across the road dropping off your wine, you are not financially on your own either as I take it hes dad is paying maintenance, been on your own raising a child is having no support from the other parent im a single parent because my child's dad decided he didn't want to raise a child walked away 6 years ago and heavnt heard from him since I get no maintenance no help my parents are elderly so I see them through the window I have taken my car so many times during these lockdowns to head to the river as I cant cope I sometimes live on 50 a week after everything is paid as my child has a disability and you Sarah are spotting tit because you find it hard walk in shoes of people that are finding it hard and realise you actually do have a good life
I completely relate to this.. single mother.. zero maintenance.. parents passed unfortunately.. looking at sarah moan even though shes coming from a privileged position make me sick...

Please please send me a dm anytime you need a yap... I mean that ... sending you huge hugs 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sending you a virtual squeeze ❤ You’re doing amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe if she let her sons dad be more involved then she wouldnt have to feel so sorry for yourself!

But then again then she cant get the praise for "doing everything on her own" I do think her followers may be waking up to her bullsh*t. Her stupid positive quotes she puts up about putting everyone else first etc Usually people who do that ARENT the ones who do. If you shout from roof tops usually because youre the opposite, like plastering her 'happy'relationship all over social media when now shes saying she was deeply unhappy. Now coming in to say shes doing everything on her own and working full time is such a slap in face for people who are actually on their own and work full time.

Reactions: 22
I think herself and Julie should move in with each other, then they wouldn't be doing it all "on their own" anymore, and couldn't complain day in & day out about how hard it is being a "single mom"

She has a very basic job, which is highly flexible at the moment, that she can do from home. One child, and he's too young to even need home schooling. He's plonked in front of the tv/iPad for the majority of his waking day.

If she really wants to give him time, she can hold off on her admin until he goes to bed at 7pm. Working 7pm - 12am every night would give her 5 whole hours. I'm sure entering people's weights into the system can't take that long. If she held off her social media until he was in bed too, she would have even more time.

It's like she's only just waking up to adult life right now. Before, the creche did all her child care for her, this is her first taste of real life & she doesn't like it, does she?

Reactions: 17
I think herself and Julie should move in with each other, then they wouldn't be doing it all "on their own" anymore, and couldn't complain day in & day out about how hard it is being a "single mom"

She has a very basic job, which is highly flexible at the moment, that she can do from home. One child, and he's too young to even need home schooling. He's plonked in front of the tv/iPad for the majority of his waking day.

If she really wants to give him time, she can hold off on her admin until he goes to bed at 7pm. Working 7pm - 12am every night would give her 5 whole hours. I'm sure entering people's weights into the system can't take that long. If she held off her social media until he was in bed too, she would have even more time.

It's like she's only just waking up to adult life right now. Before, the creche did all her child care for her, this is her first taste of real life & she doesn't like it, does she?
She’s a slimming world consultant how much admin is there!! Sweet Jesus my husband is the MD of a company she’s doing more hours than him he has 300 under him!! He’s laughing about her!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please, please, dont give up! Unfollow Sarah if she is jepardising your mental health.... looking at her behavior would drive people insane!! I lost my only child a few years ago in a car accident, i saw it all happen, and it honestly kills me...i keep going for my husband, i love him, and him me, so, so much. And for my son, who loved life, who i now live for as his chance was taken from him.... Your child, needs, wants, and loves you, dont throw in the towel, cos of the likes of this selfish human, just unfollow! Send me a message anytime if you need to talk xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

They’re basically morphing into the same person anyway.. she had Luke shouting about corona virus a few days before he was tested, Spock had Ireland’s rose at it a day or 2 later, both were down 7Ibs this week, covid restrictions don’t apply to either of them, they’re the only 2 “single Moms” in the country... both dumps the kids with whoever will have them, both are hard done by and go on like the world owes them a favour, both lie through their teeth.. the list goes on. 🥱

Reactions: 14

Honest to god like she mentioned “working full time” so often the other night, my eyeballs rolled so far back I nearly lost them. She makes her own schedule, bar the pre-scheduled classes she can do the admin at any hour of the day or night! The mind boggles.

They’re basically morphing into the same person anyway.. she had Luke shouting about corona virus a few days before he was tested, Spock had Ireland’s rose at it a day or 2 later, both were down 7Ibs this week, covid restrictions don’t apply to either of them, they’re the only 2 “single Moms” in the country... both dumps the kids with whoever will have them, both are hard done by and go on like the world owes them a favour, both lie through their teeth.. the list goes on. 🥱
I think Sarah was only down 3.5, she’ll be ripping about Julie’s 7 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.