Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her stories in over a week now, and I must say its great. She is just painful on the ears and eyes. Can't understand how she is a slimming world consultant, and she never stops eating, and is going to be classed, as obese again soon.

Reactions: 9
I’m trying to work from home, keep my walking going even though I’m absolutely exhausted from anorexia, my hubby is off so no money, have a very anxious child started therapy, homeschooling, have 2 kids abroad in different countries, 1 struggling with mental health 1 doing ok but none have can come home And I still manage to bleeping drag my scrawny bleep of a head to do things every day! I’m from divorced parents who hated each other and a narcissistic mother so have severe mental health issues! So duck OFF MARJORIE you walking, slurping, burping, whinging block of bleeping cheddar!! CUNTBAG

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m trying to work from home, keep my walking going even though I’m absolutely exhausted from anorexia, my hubby is off so no money, have a very anxious child started therapy, homeschooling, have 2 kids abroad in different countries, 1 struggling with mental health 1 doing ok but none have can come home And I still manage to bleeping drag my scrawny bleep of a head to do things every day! I’m from divorced parents who hated each other and a narcissistic mother so have severe mental health issues! So duck OFF MARJORIE you walking, slurping, burping, whinging block of bleeping cheddar!! CUNTBAG
I just love, your profile pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching operation transformation the doctor said if you are a close contact you restrict your movements for 14 days regardless of your test result

Reactions: 11
Was she preparing a strategic presentation to show to the board members of Slimming W or what was all the work this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am sick to the back teeth of princess fiona crying about doing it all on her own 🙄 shut the duck up you odious bleep of a woman... that childs dad is on the scene and she has plenty of family around her... shut the duck up because she’s living the dream compared to others 🙄 not one person gives a tit about her faux struggles. She actually makes me sick
One child. She has one child !!!!!!! God help her if she had more and was homeschooling shes pathetic In more ways than one 🙄

Reactions: 15
She is making a complete fool of herself she really is.I just unfollowed and will not be looking at her page again. She hadn’t a clue how people are managing or how myself as a frontline worker is getting through this. I can honestly say she is the most unlikeable bleeping idiot on Instagram she is in the top 10 of village idiot.

Reactions: 22
She is the most narcissistic pig I’ve ever come across. Doing it on her own?? What a fucken idiot. She’s having her pity party this evening telling us how Luke loves “school” it’s crèche you idiot. Because mark my words he will be shoved in there Monday morning. “ essential worker” So she can go home and eye duck herself in the camera and inhale her highly unhealthy food whilst recording herself for the gram. What about the people today really working from home trying to work, home school and be a moam as she calls it 😂😂 a moan you are burpy burkey. There are people out there crying out for children and she has a very good little boy that’s been emotionally neglected by a moam who only cares about portraying how fucken tough she has it for content for the gram. Let his dad have him full time he’d be better off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She is making a complete fool of herself she really is.I just unfollowed and will not be looking at her page again. She hadn’t a clue how people are managing or how myself as a frontline worker is getting through this. I can honestly say she is the most unlikeable bleeping idiot on Instagram she is in the top 10 of village idiot.
Excuse me I’m in a village and our idiots have more brain cells than her the bleeping hamster on a wheel brain dead twit. I thank you for your service 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s an almerciful dose of shite. I have never been so annoyed by anyone in my life. Even Spock doesn’t annoy me as much as this goat

Reactions: 12
Excuse me I’m in a village and our idiots have more brain cells than her the bleeping hamster on a wheel brain dead twit. I thank you for your service 😭
Hope the job is going well for yourself? All these idiots should come with a health warning ⚠

Reactions: 3
She is the most narcissistic pig I’ve ever come across. Doing it on her own?? What a fucken idiot. She’s having her pity party this evening telling us how Luke loves “school” it’s crèche you idiot. Because mark my words he will be shoved in there Monday morning. “ essential worker” So she can go home and eye duck herself in the camera and inhale her highly unhealthy food whilst recording herself for the gram. What about the people today really working from home trying to work, home school and be a moam as she calls it 😂😂 a moan you are burpy burkey. There are people out there crying out for children and she has a very good little boy that’s been emotionally neglected by a moam who only cares about portraying how fucken tough she has it for content for the gram. Let his dad have him full time he’d be better off.
I swear if she puts him to crèche I’m ringing up finding out is what she does essential! I am in since March. So are my kids until they moved countries. And the one at home is in as well. No mixing. Board games in the evening and lots of valium 😂😂
It’s very strange
She’s probably black listed 😂😂😂 is Caroline name Bailey!!

Reactions: 5
She’s an almerciful dose of shite. I have never been so annoyed by anyone in my life. Even Spock doesn’t annoy me as much as this goat
Oh duck they are twins!! Cut from the same cloth no doubt about it..

Reactions: 8
Moam skitting 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Hope the job is going well for yourself? All these idiots should come with a health warning ⚠
They do stay 6 foot away or you get guaranteed brain death! bleeping twats! They’d show if they bleached their arseholes! Dirty knocks 😂😂 training girl I’m wrecked. No choice though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.