Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise that her work isnt essential. The idea is that if she cant work because of lack of childcare she should just stop groups for a few weeks. The country will keep going

Reactions: 4
My sister in law is a SW consultant in a different county. She’s 4 kids, hubby works full time. She’s running 3-4 online groups but her work is confined to wed & thurs & you’ll never hear her claim to be up the walls 24/7!!!!

Reactions: 9
She's trying to make herself sound way more important than she is by making a big deal of the child interrupting her 'work. She hoping people will think she has it hard. Obviously that snowflake thinks she has it hard. So what if he interrupts her zoom call for a few seconds. No one on the other side is going to give a tit. She could follow up with an email or text of whatever crappy advice she gives on these calls if she was any good. She spends hours on Instagram without any child interrupting her. She's a pathetic,sad,delusional piece of work. She's a terrible liar too. What did ye message her?
Just that someone should intervene with her, swanning around everywhere and covid cases through the roof, and saying she is an essential worker which she isn't and she seems manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's still.on her stories on fb
No I’d say the back lash was unreal she’s a complete dope!

Does she not realise that her work isnt essential. The idea is that if she cant work because of lack of childcare she should just stop groups for a few weeks. The country will keep going
He’s a good child it’s not like he’s 2 and running around wild, he understands she’s making out as tho he’s not good he is a good boy. She’s full of her own importance.. busy busy up the walls!!

Just that someone should intervene with her, swanning around everywhere and covid cases through the roof, and saying she is an essential worker which she isn't and she seems manic.
Well said, those skanks are too thick to recognise genuine concern though, they certainly need to intervene after seeing the shocking story where she was ignoring her poor child but they probably think it's hilarious too, let's all laugh at Luke's distress😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ciara is walking mikey so when she drops him back they will come up with a plan on how to worm Sarahs way out of this.

The dancing with luke and mikey is back. Mother of the year has returned

Why was she all dolled up full face of make up for her zoom call I am working from home today still not dressed I havent even put a brush to my head 😂🤣😂

Why was she all dolled up full face of make up for her zoom call I am working from home today still not dressed I havent even put a brush to my head 😂🤣😂
That’s her insecurities she is full of them.

Ciara is walking mikey so when she drops him back they will come up with a plan on how to worm Sarahs way out of this.

The dancing with luke and mikey is back. Mother of the year has returned
Unbelievable isolation do these clowns know what it means!! As for the dancing alpaca now making her kids dancing fools no words! I’d say she’s drunk already!! 😂

She needs to watch the dog, he seems to be "mouthing" at Luke when he is up in her arms. Seems to be a little bit jealous.

Reactions: 3
She needs to watch the dog, he seems to be "mouthing" at Luke when he is up in her arms. Seems to be a little bit jealous.
She driving him in sane that’s why all that fooling around! It’s grand Ciara took him out for a walk!!

Reactions: 1
That’s her insecurities she is full of them.

Unbelievable isolation do these clowns know what it means!! As for the dancing alpaca now making her kids dancing fools no words! I’d say she’s drunk already!! 😂
Is Alpacha in the house with flabby and lukey?

Back to eating on camera shes as bad as sabrina for eating on camera with food again smothed in sauce

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Back to eating on camera shes as bad as sabrina for eating on camera with food again smothed in sauce
She’s reading here doing that on purpose she’s disgusting as when she dips chicken slices in to soup! 🤢🤢telling the child to buy her flowers!! Sad case alright!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ! I want to burn my corneas and eardrums after seeing and hearing this! That’s not a good view Marjorie love! She’s deffo a size 16 without a doubt and noone cares about her size that’s not the problem at all but she tries to make us feel insignificant and wrong being happy or sad in our bodies. She forces the narrative of skinny is better even though she is neither skinny not better! Walking bleeping block of cheddar!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ! I want to burn my corneas and eardrums after seeing and hearing this! That’s not a good view Marjorie love! She’s deffo a size 16 without a doubt and noone cares about her size that’s not the problem at all but she tries to make us feel insignificant and wrong being happy or sad in our bodies. She forces the narrative of skinny is better even though she is neither skinny not better! Walking bleeping block of cheddar!
Christ I'm not fat shaming her, but she is after getting huge.

Reactions: 7
Caroline’s slimming world is starting to grate on me people heading to McCarthys for bloody boneless chicken wings essential really!! All because of this fool!!

Christ I'm not fat shaming her, but she is after getting huge.
It’s what’s on the inside counts, she is rotten right through her covid story is in her Facebook page if anyone is interested how she used her child.

Last edited:
I have a dead serious question! It’s been upsetting me all day. If I spent 3 hours deep cleaning my downstairs and I didn’t post it to the gram did I actually clean at all?? Help ? I’m having a hard time understanding is my house clean! And if it is clean how can I cook? It will make it dirty. 😭😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Caroline’s slimming world is starting to grate on me people heading to McCarthys for bloody boneless chicken wings essential really!! All because of this fool!!
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this and this nicer than nice phase will pass aswell also v

It’s what’s on the inside counts and she is hurt rotten right through her covid story is in her Facebook page if anyone is interested how she used her child.
Glad I'm not the only one and this nicer than nice will all pass aswell
Buy chicken take off the skin simple as tit or do they need a step by step on it
What's with the tagging someone to find out what there doing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.