Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I'm not the only one and this nicer than nice will all pass aswell
Buy chicken take off the skin simple as tit or do they need a step by step on it
No post either this week regarding weight up or down for any of the the S/W leaders!

Reactions: 3
No post either this week regarding weight up or down for any of the the S/W leaders!
Because there all full of bull tit sure I could stand on the scales and the scales would shout at me to get the duck off fatty and I could go on stories and say woohoo down 1lb sure who's going to know liars liars pants on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because there all full of bull tit sure I could stand on the scales and the scales would shout at me to get the duck off fatty and I could go on stories and say woohoo down 1lb sure who's going to know liars liars pants on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿค”
Same as myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚down 4lb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Carolineโ€™s slimming world is starting to grate on me people heading to McCarthys for bloody boneless chicken wings essential really!! All because of this fool!!
Was thinking the same, the way they're all going on you would think she had found a cure for cancer. Why are they bigging her up over bloody chicken wings, she didn't give birth to them.......although she'd nearly claim she did she's so amazing ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was thinking the same, the way they're all going on you would think she had found a cure for cancer. Why are they bigging her up over bloody chicken wings, she didn't give birth to them.......although she'd nearly claim she did she's so amazing ๐Ÿ™„
She bloody covers everything in sauce anyway you donโ€™t know what the hell it is!!! she also eats like a slob!! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find this hilarious as well! Another narcissist! Ciara wishing Marjorie happy birthday but poor dumpy Marjorie is still the back of every photo! Youโ€™d think it was Ciara gstrings bday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sure I'd say poor plain old Sarah is frothing at the mouth with how Ciara is looking, if Ciara just changed up the hair style to something a bit more flattering, she'd be stunning.
Why is that salon obsessed with bowl cuts, they do nothing for anyone?

Reactions: 13
Sure I'd say poor plain old Sarah is frothing at the mouth with how Ciara is looking, if Ciara just changed up the hair style to something a bit more flattering, she'd be stunning.
Why is that salon obsessed with bowl cuts, they do nothing for anyone?
Ya the hairstyles are horrific, saying that, mostly all hairdressers have dire hair, and I have rarely met a nice hairdresser out of work, they are known for having an awful attitude, they think they are operating heart surgery.

No wonder, she is eating herself to death, of not by covid first

Reactions: 2
Where does Caroline live? She seems to be out and about a lot today is it Glanmire? People are not getting the memo stay at home please!! ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Where does Caroline live? She seems to be out and about a lot today is it Glanmire? People are not getting the memo stay at home please!! ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท
Rules don't apply to these people, I havent seen a soul since christnas day. I run get my essentials and back home.

Rules don't apply to these people, I havent seen a soul since christnas day. I run get my essentials and back home.
I am the same because of my job and of course my family. I am not even going for a walk I know I should but I am to scared..

Sure we might aswell have a day out going shopping, I haven't left me house only for essential how the duck will we get through this do I need to say it again for the langer at the back of the class Level 5 stay home that includes you slimming world consultants or should I say cult leaders

Iโ€™m sorry this has probably been said but does she ever stop eating ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Iโ€™d say she eats in a day what I eat in maybe 3 or 4 days not exaggerating I canโ€™t get my head around it

Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m sorry this has probably been said but does she ever stop eating ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Iโ€™d say she eats in a day what I eat in maybe 3 or 4 days not exaggerating I canโ€™t get my head around it
Likewise, and she never stops. She should be getting counselling on her food addiction, not because Brian, got rid of her.

Exactly 4 bedrooms is very big its also strange that she might buy this house next year. Ive rented loads of houses in dublin from private landlords could never turn around and just say hey think ill buy this house now.
Maybe she is renting from the council?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.