Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feck I missed the video she had up and has since deleted. She must of gotten some back lash.
I saw this morning her saying she was odd with Luke and he begging her to kiss him back that is physiological abuse.
You get "odd" with your partner/an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mikey had a squirty Shite it ended up on her plate ah there’s cheese under I be ok ... must terrorize my child before I go to bed the c..t

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feck I missed the video she had up and has since deleted. She must of gotten some back lash.
I saw this morning her saying she was odd with Luke and he begging her to kiss him back that is physiological abuse.
You get "odd" with your partner/an adult.
Not in this day & age if you can be anything be kind!! 😂😂only kidding.

Reactions: 1
What is on the grapes? Can you not just have grapes as grapes. They are enjoyable and sweet cold from the fridge like.

• Haha
She deleted her stories about covid because she knew she would get backlash.

If she is saying she now only needs to isolate for another week then she knows the confirmed contact was in contact with 'just Luke' the weekend of her birthday when she apparently didnt see anyone yet they were a st.Patrick's parade on her road for her and was drinking at someone elses kitchen table. It is very obviously one of her family members and not Luke's dad side as he hadnt seen him since Christmas week and she would certainly put on blast that covid was all Brian's fault.

I'm sure she also took it down as you're not entitled to a covid test anymore even if you are confirmed contact, I'm guessing she rang her dr and said that child is currently with symptoms but on her stories said he had symptoms LAST WEEK yet brought him out to costa.

Shes never taken stories down afair because "too many replies" of she was just honest and said "jesus sorry I fuckef up" people would have a lot more respect her I'm sure.

She needs to shut up talking about how hard it is to by when shes renting a 4 bedroom house with 1 child. Absolutely no need for house that size for one adult and one child.

Reactions: 14
I was getting the vibe the person was on his Dad’s side with how it was very specifically Luke having been a close contact. She said before she deleted that she’s going privately cause they aren’t testing close contacts anymore

I don’t think she realised that isolating as a possible close contact also means you can’t go to the shop or in literally anywhere. Also reckon a load of people told her this in her DMs and she didn’t like being corrected. Could be a ploy to hang onto the child now and not give him back whenever she agreed to 🧐 despite that she said he was wrecking her head when she was doing her essential work.

Reactions: 11

If she is saying she now only needs to isolate for another week then she knows the confirmed contact was in contact with 'just Luke' the weekend of her birthday when she apparently didnt see anyone yet they were a st.Patrick's parade on her road for her and was drinking at someone elses kitchen table. It is very obviously one of her family members and not Luke's dad side as he hadnt seen him since Christmas week and she would certainly put on blast that covid was all Brian's fault.

I'm sure she also took it down as you're not entitled to a covid test anymore even if you are confirmed contact, I'm guessing she rang her dr and said that child is currently with symptoms but on her stories said he had symptoms LAST WEEK yet brought him out to costa.

Shes never taken stories down afair because "too many replies" of she was just honest and said "jesus sorry I fuckef up" people would have a lot more respect her I'm sure.

She needs to shut up talking about how hard it is to by when shes renting a 4 bedroom house with 1 child. Absolutely no need for house that size for one adult and one child.

Exactly 4 bedrooms is very big its also strange that she might buy this house next year. Ive rented loads of houses in dublin from private landlords could never turn around and just say hey think ill buy this house now.

Reactions: 9
I definitely feel this covid thing is about :
Keeping Luke with her
Making out like him being a contact wasn’t her fault
Attention, Brian as a decent dad would surely be more in touch & worried about the potential risk

Reactions: 6
I can confidently say the confirmed contact came from HER side. And she tried to pass off as his dads side. I saw her stories of her talking about Luke's test and dont remeber her saying it was a private one but I could have missed it. What I heard was she talked to her DR on the phone and he asked did he have symptoms and she said "era no not really but last week he was bit sick in himself" I cant imagine shes paid for him to get tested privately. And she knew shed get even more backlash for getting test for him "for piece of mind" when the health service is crumbling around us. Hope she knows she cannot budge outside her house either until her isolation days are done! Lovely excuse to keep the wee pet from his dad too.

Reactions: 12
Exactly 4 bedrooms is very big its also strange that she might buy this house next year. Ive rented loads of houses in dublin from private landlords could never turn around and just say hey think ill buy this house now.

Crazy isnt it? Didnt she try to convince us before that shed already bought it 😂 I was renting before and after 2 years the landlord told us he was selling up and gave us first refusal but that's a lot different than what her situation seems to be her and her family seem obessed with coming off as well off but they're very obviously not. They all seem to have median paying salaries at best and not the most educated which theres no problem with what so ever by why try and make out you're on 6 figure salary. Strange!

Crazy isnt it? Didnt she try to convince us before that shed already bought it 😂 I was renting before and after 2 years the landlord told us he was selling up and gave us first refusal but that's a lot different than what her situation seems to be her and her family seem obessed with coming off as well off but they're very obviously not. They all seem to have median paying salaries at best and not the most educated which theres no problem with what so ever by why try and make out you're on 6 figure salary. Strange!
She used to say she ownd the house, now she is renting it and going to buy it next year seems very strange. Im guessing she rents it off the local authority and will eventually be able to buy. I couldnt care less if she lives in a submarine to be honest but the way she lies about proves she is trying to come off as something that she's not

Reactions: 11
I called it yesterday that she was lying as her isolation dates didn’t add up. I knew that she was after realising luke showed symptoms but she had kept doing normal things so couldn’t say a word. So now she is in bleeping trouble as her contacts are ridiculous and if she put slimming world in jeopardy she will be out in that fat ass faster than she can say lockdown! Also might be 4 bedrooms but it looks bleeping tiny! You couldn’t swing a cat there! It’s a small kitchen, a tiny sitting room and the bedrooms and they all look small.

Reactions: 6

It’s near her Mam she needs all the help she can as she like many others just can’t cope with one child. I hope to god people see this tool for what she is. Using her child like she does is unacceptable Brian needs to get his tit together now, he’s a good dad and he can’t let this Hitler dictate to him when and where he can see his child as it will get worst. Her telling everyone he will never have Luke at Christmas never!! Well Luke eventually will decide this. Hope all her attention seeking was worth it because she and her family have duck all respect for frontline and essential workers with there carry on.

I called it yesterday that she was lying as her isolation dates didn’t add up. I knew that she was after realising luke showed symptoms but she had kept doing normal things so couldn’t say a word. So now she is in bleeping trouble as her contacts are ridiculous and if she put slimming world in jeopardy she will be out in that fat ass faster than she can say lockdown! Also might be 4 bedrooms but it looks bleeping tiny! You couldn’t swing a cat there! It’s a small kitchen, a tiny sitting room and the bedrooms and they all look small.
It’s 3 bedrooms and full of this fool cheap shite!! She’s fucked up big time and none of them wore masks around Betty the young kids should of wore them they should never ever have been around a lady that age, hugging and kissing her for Instagram!! She’s making my blood boil.

Luke sick a week but she ran a class in commons between then and now ???
And brought him in to Costa on Wednesday for hot chocolate and from her stories he was at her Mams Tuesday as she got all glammed up and he wasn’t in the car..

Reactions: 7
She won’t be buying that house. She used to claim she already bought it.

Reactions: 4
I definitely feel this covid thing is about :
Keeping Luke with her
Making out like him being a contact wasn’t her fault
Attention, Brian as a decent dad would surely be more in touch & worried about the potential risk
Don’t forget taking the heat of herd or all the carry on over Christmas & birthday other staff members tested postive from the salon!! Her contact list would be like Santa’s..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.