Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fucked up. She said he needed to be tested as he was a close contact. Came on five stories later saying oh I know they aren’t testing close contacts. But for peace of mind. She has some isolation get out of jail early card and now she’s deleted it altogether cause she got called out. What was the point ? An attack on brian
1300 postive in Cork today!! Hope they are all so proud of themselves!!

Reactions: 2
I know I’m a bit late to the party about this but her being “odd” with her child. Isn’t he like 4? I have a child around his age and I actually feel so upset right now thinking of anyone acting that way to a small child. Or a big child for that matter. That is honestly heartbreaking and unsettling to watch. She is just so self centred and narcissistic it’s scary. That little boy should never feel like he has to try and win back his mams affection. So damaging. What a gross yoke. How does her counsellor sit and listen to her for an hour at a time?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm glad the upset of Lukey being identified as a close contact of someone with Covid hasn't turned her off her food......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I’m a bit late to the party about this but her being “odd” with her child. Isn’t he like 4? I have a child around his age and I actually feel so upset right now thinking of anyone acting that way to a small child. Or a big child for that matter. That is honestly heartbreaking and unsettling to watch. She is just so self centred and narcissistic it’s scary. That little boy should never feel like he has to try and win back his mams affection. So damaging. What a gross yoke. How does her counsellor sit and listen to her for an hour at a time?
She doesn’t she has on one of those pairs of glasses that look like your eyes are open and every now and again as she’s playing her game on her phone she says that’s interesting 😂😂😂

it mightn’tbe Covid but there is Defo something wrong with her tastebuds eating the shite she eats.
Fatitis! Very contagious to the Burke’s and lizard

I'm glad the upset of Lukey being identified as a close contact of someone with Covid hasn't turned her off her food......
She’d ate Mikey the pikeys tit if there was cheese on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1300 postive in Cork today!! Hope they are all so proud of themselves!!
Were fucked in cork because you have morons like this duck face and the 100 that had a house party in blarney last night I actually give the duck up Sarah actually drives me mad she said her stories reach 20000 people a day and she knows what to do and not thick shes as fucken thick as a plank the child was sick last week amd waited a week to get him checked after been all around the northside and the slop she puts on the plate you wouldn't get in prison and the nearly given out because she has to stay let's say this slowly for the langer at the back of the class LEVEL 5 stay the duck at home your not essential or even wanted as a worker 1300 cases in cork and she given out she can't go shopping

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does the pictures of her empty plate after she's inhaled her food make anyone else feel a bit nauseous? I can actually see her licking the plate. I hope she got 7000 messages about what a dumb fucker she is to that child. Imagine admitting you were being a witch to your sick child by withholding affection. She's a rotten human being with no redeeming qualities

Reactions: 18
Does the pictures of her empty plate after she's inhaled her food make anyone else feel a bit nauseous? I can actually see her licking the plate. I hope she got 7000 messages about what a dumb fucker she is to that child. Imagine admitting you were being a witch to your sick child by withholding affection. She's a rotten human being with no redeeming qualities
Stolen from Laura’s Views. It’s stomach churning 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Can’t see why she’s not loosing weight. I would be shitting through the eye of a needle if I ate that concoction
I would myself!! bleeping hell! Iv done every diet under the sun, and had serious issues with food all my life and that plate of food made me gasp in horror 🤢 it’s like a science experiment oh my god!

• Haha
I would myself!! bleeping hell! Iv done every diet under the sun, and had serious issues with food all my life and that plate of food made me gasp in horror 🤢 it’s like a science experiment oh my god!
It’s so revolting it’s actually turning my stomach!

Were fucked in cork because you have morons like this duck face and the 100 that had a house party in blarney last night I actually give the duck up Sarah actually drives me mad she said her stories reach 20000 people a day and she knows what to do and not thick shes as fucken thick as a plank the child was sick last week amd waited a week to get him checked after been all around the northside and the slop she puts on the plate you wouldn't get in prison and the nearly given out because she has to stay let's say this slowly for the langer at the back of the class LEVEL 5 stay the duck at home your not essential or even wanted as a worker 1300 cases in cork and she given out she can't go shopping
For the langer at the back of the class 🤣🤣🤣 I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone living in 300 calories at the moment for months I’d Inhale that now!!! Sorry not sorry 😂😂🤤

Look at this tit!!!! Liz no more does anything anymore the useless bleep bag,
Do you think it’s lizard or moonface behind that? 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.