Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was a fucker to live with if she's annoyed. Well she is a disgusting fucker with her post about punishing the child for annoying her. Making him beg to be in that cu"nts favour again. Sarah's love is very much conditional. I hope her shrink watches her and gives her a few sessions on toxic parenting. The poor boy. Jesus she has him right where she wants him, doing his best to make his fucked up mother love him or else!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done to her sister but duck me I did not want to see someone with a bowl for a haircut standing in their filthy bedroom covered to the fanny in fake tan, with their minge hanging out in a g-string!! I’m trying to eat my own bleeping breakfast. No need for it. She looks like she tit herself with the colour of the tan🤢🤢🤢 and that emotionally abusive toxic womb donor Marjorie! All I will say is you will reap what you sow with the way you are teaching luke to manipulate. When he gets older he will run to brian and you will be nowhere but in his dust trying to buy him back with material things! Grew up that way and I’m still not forgiving. Also does illiteracy run in their family cos Ciara can’t spell for tit either!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If she does that to her own child I’d imagine Brian had to lick some arse to get back in her good books... poor Brian and poor Luke only thing is lucky Brian could escape her poor luke can’t
A thundering witch!! Remember the date he organised she was like a lunatic because it wasn’t a posh hotel it was water sports!! She is an ungrateful witch.

Well done to her sister but duck me I did not want to see someone with a bowl for a haircut standing in their filthy bedroom covered to the fanny in fake tan, with their minge hanging out in a g-string!! I’m trying to eat my own bleeping breakfast. No need for it. She looks like she tit herself with the colour of the tan🤢🤢🤢 and that emotionally abusive toxic womb donor Marjorie! All I will say is you will reap what you sow with the way you are teaching luke to manipulate. When he gets older he will run to brian and you will be nowhere but in his dust trying to buy him back with material things! Grew up that way and I’m still not forgiving. Also does illiteracy run in their family cos Ciara can’t spell for tit either!
That’s not sexy at all!! Sorry now not what the hell is wrong with this family!! Fss as or play to her but that not a nice look!! They are all so insecure this family! And yeah her room is a complete tip!! 🤢

Reactions: 7
She could at least remove the pillow under the bed for the picture 😂😂😂 she looks amazing to be fair. I'm sure the riding is helping too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long is she going to pull the arse out of the birthday showing off a present again this morning

Reactions: 7
Hope you're doing ok❤, haven't been on properly for a while but I can agree with you, having had a father who manipulated us with alternating affection and distance, that poor little Luke was confused and panicky as to why his mammy was stonewalling him when he was looking for affection.
It's highly toxic and the fact that this creature thinks it's funny to show it on Instagram speaks volumes as to how awful she really is and hopefully Luke will wise up as he gets older and Brian will be there to help him.
Ciara looks unreal, I'd say Sarah is green😂

Reactions: 10
Love for your child is unconditional. You dont take the love away when he does something undesirable. Teach him what is expected from him and comfort him if he gets upset but dont change the expectation if he gets upset. So sad watching him kiss her to 'win' back her 'love' worst of all she teaching him this is what you do when you dont get your way or not happy with someone. Imagine him in 20 years doing that to his girlfriend/boyfriend and they doing what Luke is doing now to'win' him back. Awful.
It was so upsetting to watch poor Luke kissing her to make her not be odd with him anymore 😔 she has serious issues with love and affection.........maybe her counsellor should focus on that instead of inflating her already overinflated ego even further. That story was seriously vile, she is a total narcissist.

Reactions: 13
Hope you're doing ok❤, haven't been on properly for a while but I can agree with you, having had a father who manipulated us with alternating affection and distance, that poor little Luke was confused and panicky as to why his mammy was stonewalling him when he was looking for affection.
It's highly toxic and the fact that this creature thinks it's funny to show it on Instagram speaks volumes as to how awful she really is and hopefully Luke will wise up as he gets older and Brian will be there to help him.
Ciara looks unreal, I'd say Sarah is green😂
Still not in the good space with eating. But I have severe ptsd from childhood trauma and my mother actually still does it. Oh here’s stuff from Penney’s buuutttttt are you calling up to me even though you can’t as it traumatises you! It’s so bleeping toxic! I had to cut my father out if my life and I idolise him but he doesn’t show emotion and I was like a puppy chasing him. Ciara looks amazing but I’ve 3 kids and I bleeping DO TOO! But you will never see me in a thong! Ffs grow up and is that creosote on her body? How are you?

Reactions: 3
I really hope his dad gets wind on what emotional abuse she is putting luke through. I actually woke up thinking about him. Poor child. Ciara looks ONREAL 🤣

Still not in the good space with eating. But I have severe ptsd from childhood trauma and my mother actually still does it. Oh here’s stuff from Penney’s buuutttttt are you calling up to me even though you can’t as it traumatises you! It’s so bleeping toxic! I had to cut my father out if my life and I idolise him but he doesn’t show emotion and I was like a puppy chasing him. Ciara looks amazing but I’ve 3 kids and I bleeping DO TOO! But you will never see me in a thong! Ffs grow up and is that creosote on her body? How are you?
My darling daddy decided to somersault off the wagon 2 days before Christmas so it was a tense enough affair to say the least. I'll still never get over the feeling of not being good enough for my dad, he would be the most wonderful attentive father one minute and ignore us then next, we never knew which version of him we were getting.
To see Sarah doing that to her poor innocent 4 year old has really upset me, she might think it's just a bit of fun but the panic poor Luke must've felt when she was ignoring him like that and he was trying desperately to get a positive reaction from her is far from funny and it's the type of thing small kids hold on to😠

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her behaviour towards food is strange. It's clear it is disordered eating and slave to the diet. She cant see how much it has damaged her. I follow slim with Pippa too, and the same so damaged from hamster wheel of diet culture. Looking at Pippa making 'soup' omg I feel sorry for her genuinely to be so obsessed with losing weight that you would eat that.

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour towards food is strange. It's clear it is disordered eating and slave to the diet. She cant see how much it has damaged her. I follow slim with Pippa too, and the same so damaged from hamster wheel of diet culture. Looking at Pippa making 'soup' omg I feel sorry for her genuinely to be so obsessed with losing weight that you would eat that.
Don’t want to derail but slipwithpippa is an awful dose isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think with the whole slimming world you get into the cult that it is but if it was really working how is it that so many of us have to start again after putting on the weight I am one of those and constantly look at food with a unhealthy relationship and trying to put everything into a free food speed food and syn like how is it that you can have a big plate of pasta and veg and think its healthy to eat that amount of food

So now luke is getting a test for covid jesus christ and she smiling into the phone about it I know if it was my child i would be actually crying with fear

Last edited:
I think anyone who has done slimming world figures out you can't live by it forever but if you go back to old habits you will put all the weight back on. I've found a happy medium where I use the plan sometimes but again it's all about portion size too and being sensible with what you can have. Tbh Ciara looks great but like how feasible is it for her to keep that up forever. I know she works out which is good but I mean she was eating mince and fried eggs for her breakfast. Not exactly an ideal way to live and maintain your weight loss from my point of view anyway

Reactions: 11
Wow getting the child to talk about getting a covid test!! Everything that was written on here about her and the families behaviour over Christmas & last weekend was true! I hope to god Betty is ok! She is just the worst her and her family!! Hope your all proud of yourselves!! You were out and about showing the duck off for your Instagram you stupid witch!!

Told ya one of them would need a test by the end of the week.
Absolute idiots!!

Reactions: 14
I think anyone who has done slimming world figures out you can't live by it forever but if you go back to old habits you will put all the weight back on. I've found a happy medium where I use the plan sometimes but again it's all about portion size too and being sensible with what you can have. Tbh Ciara looks great but like how feasible is it for her to keep that up forever. I know she works out which is good but I mean she was eating mince and fried eggs for her breakfast. Not exactly an ideal way to live and maintain your weight loss from my point of view anyway
If you look at what ciara eats on a daily basis, first of all it looks totally restrictive and notappetising at all, certainly not a long term fix....

I started a calorie controlled diet 5 weeks before Christmas, lost 7 lbs, let loose over Christmas but only up 3 so still negative overall, weighed myself today and down 2 again, that's with having a life , varied food and alcohol plus not spending €9 to stand on a scales, its all about making good choices and everything in moderation....

• Heart
If you look at what ciara eats on a daily basis, first of all it looks totally restrictive and notappetising at all, certainly not a long term fix....

I started a calorie controlled diet 5 weeks before Christmas, lost 7 lbs, let loose over Christmas but only up 3 so still negative overall, weighed myself today and down 2 again, that's with having a life , varied food and alcohol plus not spending €9 to stand on a scales, its all about making good choices and everything in moderation....
To look like she does I can imagine the restrictions she has on herself I would hate it, trust me she will like it all on again you couldn’t live like that. That look wouldn’t do nothing for me and I don’t think a lot of men would find it attractive but I think her partner is in to fitness also. Well done you a little bit of everything in moderation xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.