Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously considering herself as an essential worker? That is the most gas thing I've heard all year, I am gobsmacked. I'm cringing for her a lot recently with her stories, is anyone close to her going to tell her to cop in?

I know Brian and Sarah personally and Ratshole has a lot of right info but some quiet off aswell so just reminding everyone to take everything with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 6
Is she seriously considering herself as an essential worker? That is the most gas thing I've heard all year, I am gobsmacked. I'm cringing for her a lot recently with her stories, is anyone close to her going to tell her to cop in?

I know Brian and Sarah personally and Ratshole has a lot of right info but some quiet off aswell so just reminding everyone to take everything with a pinch of salt.
Please fill us in on the off parts @RATSHOLE_2 has not got right?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I doubt she has much if any virtual members, keeps putting up about the virtual class, and saying she will have to cut it off at some point doesn't want to take in too much yet keeps advertising her classes, who in their right mind wud pay some1 to weigh urself at home and i so SW myself but cudnt justify doing that 🤷🙈

Reactions: 8
Oh there's Sar making Banana Pancakes, an essential worker this morning I see.

Is she not aware also that Brian is her bubble. She shouldn't be in a bubble with people who have underlining conditions ie Tina. Sar won't be happy til they are all infected with Covid19.

The only reason she is now worried, is that she is regretting having all the pissups and contacts she has had, and the next two weeks could be potentially dangerous zone for her. Does she ever think if she was seriously ill from Covid that she wouldn't be able to mind the child. She is such an irresponsible Mother.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t ever message one. You don’t know who is running them & what their motives are. Case in point what you just shared. There is a strange vibe from that page anyway.
I have just unfollowed spill the tea and blocked your right it’s a dangerous page.

Is she not aware also that Brian is her bubble. She shouldn't be in a bubble with people who have underlining conditions ie Tina. Sar won't be happy til they are all infected with Covid19.

The only reason she is now worried, is that she is regretting having all the pissups and contacts she has had, and the next two weeks could be potentially dangerous zone for her. Does she ever think if she was seriously ill from Covid that she wouldn't be able to mind the child. She is such an irresponsible Mother.
Guilty conscience 😉 but I don’t think she has one!!

She has one child and she really collects moneys I can’t say work!! 5/6 hours a week! I mean your not running a global enterprise?? Many parents working from home 2/3/4 kids home from school and are doing 8hrs a day, housework etc. She is making a complete fool out of herself again and what a slap in the face to hard working mothers/fathers, essential workers and frontline.

Last edited:
I have just unfollowed spill the tea and blocked your right it’s a dangerous page.

Guilty conscience 😉 but I don’t think she has one!!

She has one child and she really collects moneys I can’t say work!! 5/6 hours a week! I mean your not running a global enterprise?? Many parents working from home 2/3/4 kids home from school and are doing 8hrs a day, housework etc. She is making a complete fool out of herself again and what a slap in the face to hard working mothers/fathers, essential workers and frontline.
I wouldn’t trust it or any page that has popped up in the last year or two.

Reactions: 8

I don’t know how she calls them pancakes, she bakes them in the oven no pan involved and they look more like baby rusks. Join her virtual group for more recipes 🤢

• Haha
I don’t know how she calls them pancakes, she bakes them in the oven no pan involved and they look more like baby rusks. Join her virtual group for more recipes 🤢
See the kitchen table is different that Luke is eating at plain white her one is compared to the picture posted of her with her at on Saturday night!!

Reactions: 7
Did you all see spill the tea story yesterday and how she messaged two bloggers to tell them to block people that she got messages from about these bloggers, jeez I wouldn't be messaging her again. I'd love to know the bloggers she ratted these people out to as I'm sure that would show her identity..... Anyone message and she didn't show their story? Lots of people on here say I was blocked and no idea why, maybe these undercover "gossip" pages have more to answer for that we know.
Yeah saw that. That gowl thinks she’s god, never see a bad Liz post . Ever. Stupid cunts the lot of them. I’m thinking for my own mental health of coming off this as I feel like snapping.

Reactions: 7
I said it before girls, that spill the tea page is bleeping weird..... hopefully none of ye message it..

Yeah saw that. That gowl thinks she’s god, never see a bad Liz post . Ever. Stupid cunts the lot of them. I’m thinking for my own mental health of coming off this as I feel like snapping.
I am the same and Instagram it’s driving me mad!!

Reactions: 1
I am the same and Instagram it’s driving me mad!!
I only follow celebs on Instagram. Can’t do it at all watching these cunts but in real life I can’t do Facebook as the people laughing at the covid numbers etc and those gowls sitting outside the guard station saying blm has my blood pressure to 90. Can’t cope at all. I want to argue with everyone of them but it’s not worth it.

I said it before girls, that spill the tea page is bleeping weird..... hopefully none of ye message it..
She thinks she runs the whollleee Internet! Messaging bloggers to tip them off. Who does she think she is? Censoring people’s opinions.

I only follow celebs on Instagram. Can’t do it at all watching these cunts but in real life I can’t do Facebook as the people laughing at the covid numbers etc and those gowls sitting outside the guard station saying blm has my blood pressure to 90. Can’t cope at all. I want to argue with everyone of them but it’s not worth it.
Don’t even go with BLM!! Bad bad man he was.. 🙈

Reactions: 3
I used to follow alot of the celebs on Instagram but actually most of them are just as bad and are all on holidays either in dubai or other places especially all those love Island rejects, Princess Sarah with all her oh im so afraid of covid now and its just me and luke come live my life you fucker im a single parent to a child with a disability and now face into lockdown on my own no help from other parent for years cant use my Bubble as my parents are high risk and I speak through the window now to them first lockdown was so lonely I actually felt it was better heading for the river and now this fucker after floating ever rule now feels afraid

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.