Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously considering herself as an essential worker? That is the most gas thing I've heard all year, I am gobsmacked. I'm cringing for her a lot recently with her stories, is anyone close to her going to tell her to cop in?

I know Brian and Sarah personally and Ratshole has a lot of right info but some quiet off aswell so just reminding everyone to take everything with a pinch of salt.
Please fill us in on the off parts @RATSHOLE_2 has not got right?
I'm also interested in what TECHLOVE has to say!

Is it about her being in debt? Because she tried to convince people the other day on her Q&A she wasn't! Is it that brian didn't pay off her CU loan when she came home from OZ so she could open up her SW group as she had bad credit rating? Is it that she wasn't texting and facetime Brian number 2 when she was in OZ in a RELATIONSHIP with Brian number 1...........

Come on darling I'm intrigued with what you have to say?

Reactions: 12

Is it about her being in debt? Because she tried to convince people the other day on her Q&A she wasn't! Is it that brian didn't pay off her CU loan when she came home from OZ so she could open up her SW group as she had bad credit rating? Is it that she wasn't texting and facetime Brian number 2 when she was in OZ in a RELATIONSHIP with Brian number 1...........

Was she heavy when she met Brian no 2 @RATSHOLE_2

Reactions: 3
Little to late Caroline is streets a head of her and over 5 stone lost in 1 year!! People forget Burke lost the majority of her weight with a PT at the start than did SW so she’s fooling no one! Burke has been trying to lose this 1 stone for years!! It’s a losing battle at this stage! Do you have to be a certain weight to be a consultant? I imagine you can’t gain over a certain amount every month!!
SW consultants are under no pressure from the company to maintain a certain weight. Your franchise is never in jeopardy over your weight gain

Reactions: 3
New to this thread but for duck sake, why won’t she put those flowers in a vase?! It’s sending me over the edge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm not going to go in to in to details and I really dont care who believes me or not. But what you've said about aspects of their custody agreement has been off. Absolutely nothing to do with him paying off loans, I know nothing of that.

Also please dont call me darling, you dont know me. Its patronising.

Reactions: 1
I'm not going to go in to in to details and I really dont care who believes me or not. But what you've said about aspects of their custody agreement has been off. Absolutely nothing to do with him paying off loans, I know nothing of that.

Also please dont call me darling, you dont know me. Its patronising.
I've said nutting about an agreements because there isn't an official agreement. She just uses luke She basically admitted it the other day when she stated luke was meant to go for 2 nights but didn't why do because....... because Brian is with someone else....... so are u trying to tell me im wrong also with the meditation????? And why she stopped it!

You clearly come from Sarah's side...............

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've said nutting about an agreements because there isn't an official agreement. She just uses luke She basically admitted it the other day when she stated luke was meant to go for 2 nights but didn't why do because....... because Brian is with someone else....... so are u trying to tell me im wrong also with the meditation????? And why she stopped it!

I am not on Sarah's side 😂😂😂😂😂 go through my previous messages if you want. She absolutely uses Luke as a pawn, no doubt about it. Shes a horrible person IMO.

What I meant by agreements is you've mentioned when either side have had Luke or when due to have him. I'm aware theres no official agreement, although I think their should be because I'm not sure how anyone could deal with her.

I'm just reminding people to take certain things with pinch of salt, sure I could be making all this up. I could say I'm a DR and my entire family have covid and I've quad triplets at home. And hope people believe me. You're correct with certain things, I'll give you that!

Reactions: 2
Worried this time about covid! Really she wasn’t worried Friday & Saturday night when she had get togethers!! She’s like covid bloody everywhere off out again stay at home!! I wish I could.

You never mention agreement at all @RATSHOLE_2 basically we all know she is shocking with money anyone can see that her dad & Brian did pay loans off for her she is one of these that spends more than she earns. And I’d say her ear oyster vine way down compared to when classes were running. We have all seen her speak about going to the accountant and dreading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think it’s a bit clear that All of what ratshole has said is true cause it’s clearly been driving shamu mad 😂

Reactions: 5
“COVID is absolutely everywhere” I feel like she’s building an alibi for if she gets it in the next 2 weeks that she’ll claim she got it down in ALDI and not at her multiple super-spreader parties.

Reactions: 14
“COVID is absolutely everywhere” I feel like she’s building an alibi for if she gets it in the next 2 weeks that she’ll claim she got it down in ALDI and not at her multiple super-spreader parties.
She’s a complete dose at this stage!! One child she’s finding it hard where was he so this morning ?? More lies out of her probably over with her MOM!!!

Reactions: 4
Am I right but is she in the car on her own so who's minding luke thought she said she not letting him go anywhere but she is now with the mum guilt so where is the child

Am I right but is she in the car on her own so who's minding luke thought she said she not letting him go anywhere but she is now with the mum guilt so where is the child
Exactly I just said the blood same!! Down right liar! Mommy your always leaving me more like!! Work if it was on the bed she would sleep on the floor!!

Reactions: 5
So busy with work yet she has the time to do her hair and make up? Spend that time with your child you eejit.

Oh princess Sarah the usual spoke person for slimming world has finally been knocked of her high horse Caroline on with Neil prendivile speaking about slimming world

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh princess Sarah the usual spoke person for slimming world has finally been knocked of her high horse Caroline on with Neil prendivile speaking about slimming world
Shes the one to watch a real inspiration not a fake like sarah I wouldn't give her a cent. Best of luck to caroline

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.