Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An idea for a drinking game. every time Sarah says byuwwwdeeefilll in her igtv showing her birthday presents take a shot. Except don’t really do this because you’ll need medical attention afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The very one that was preaching to everyone 🙄 now she didn’t pick up Covid from staying at home did she 🙃
She Was always out and about with a glass of champagne in her hand when restrictions were relaxed and meeting people.

Reactions: 5
M
Do you mean you don’t like the 1980 bowl hair cut 🤣🤣🤣🤭... you’re lucky Sarah’s family are definitely not rough 🤣🤣🤣
Hate 😂 she said she has no problem losing weight but like Sarah can't maintain. Sarahs whole life consumed by her weight and food, and we all know, she will be identical to Martina when she is older.

Did you all see spill the tea story yesterday and how she messaged two bloggers to tell them to block people that she got messages from about these bloggers, jeez I wouldn't be messaging her again. I'd love to know the bloggers she ratted these people out to as I'm sure that would show her identity..... Anyone message and she didn't show their story? Lots of people on here say I was blocked and no idea why, maybe these undercover "gossip" pages have more to answer for that we know.
After this tit i wouldn't bother messaging that page. Who ever is over the page just shouldn't show the real nasty messages or rumors. We shouldn't be trusting s page like this really anyways. God knows who's over it.

Reactions: 3
Hate 😂 she said she has no problem losing weight but like Sarah can't maintain. Sarahs whole life consumed by her weight and food, and we all know, she will be identical to Martina when she is older.
Your right sane build as the Mam!! Unfortunately they will be up & down their whole life like a whores knickers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See how she is now doing pics of food with all the syns healthy extras free and speed exactly like Caroline 🙄

• Haha
See how she is now doing pics of food with all the syns healthy extras free and speed exactly like Caroline 🙄
Little to late Caroline is streets a head of her and over 5 stone lost in 1 year!! People forget Burke lost the majority of her weight with a PT at the start than did SW so she’s fooling no one! Burke has been trying to lose this 1 stone for years!! It’s a losing battle at this stage! Do you have to be a certain weight to be a consultant? I imagine you can’t gain over a certain amount every month!!

Reactions: 10
Little to late Caroline is streets a head of her and over 5 stone lost in 1 year!! People forget Burke lost the majority of her weight with a PT at the start than did SW so she’s fooling no one! Burke has been trying to lose this 1 stone for years!! It’s a losing battle at this stage! Do you have to be a certain weight to be a consultant? I imagine you can’t gain over a certain amount every month!!
I always wonder that, because Sarah is overweight, so cant be good for the sw brand.

ITS RECAP TIME!!!
So Sarah aka Marjorie Dawes aka the only single mother in Ireland is doing her best to keep covid alive.
she's deffo In bettys will as she’s doing everything to kill her Nan.
she’s a single mam for the gram
She can’t maintain anymore so we don’t get weigh in results
She’s mother Theresa as she gave some poor family the diarrhea inducing nutriquick for Xmas Eve
She literally thinks she’s a belter but shes really a melter who belongs in a shelter
She’s trying to kill her mother in hospital by sending up just chipper burgers and mawky food! Now tina has 12 chins
She’s had to cancel her 70th cos of covid and it’s gonna be on sky news as their breaking story it’s so important!
she still claims she’s self employed but still only has the 1 cash box and weighing scales!
she is A SINGLE MOTHER who gets more in maintenance than a part time Job
She looked like a bleeping security guard in her shirt Xmas day!
I think she ate her dog! No seriously where is he?
the hologram made a few appearances so she could play the song how long will I love you?
she took out her rats tails but she still has a head like a melted lion bar!
she’s in the fear now after all the drink so we are getting a pity party!
she’s changed flashback Friday pictures to filter the duck out of them Friday!
shes got the ugliest kitchen clock that I think should be on tv now with Phil Taylor as a dartboard in the ally pally!
She’s BA to some cheap picture framing crowd!
shd thinks she’s gonna get her 80th for free by tagging the hotel!
she got her Botox . She looks older.
her ass has doubled and when she thinks she is being super cool she dances in the kitchen and cork shakes
all in all she’s not restricting, she’s enjoying life, spreading covid if she gets the chance and eating anything in front of her! The bleep.
This is the recap @Cookie70 hope you get a better understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I lost 4 stone in 5 months this year I suffer Ed so I go up and down but I’m strict and I lose it when I want and gain when I want. Unfortunately Marjorie thinks she is not suffering an Ed but she is. Obsessed with food and lets her weight dictate her whole life. And sorry but Ciara has the big giant Burke Sarah head up on her! Body for bay watch head for crime watch! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I lost 4 stone in 5 months this year I suffer Ed so I go up and down but I’m strict and I lose it when I want and gain when I want. Unfortunately Marjorie thinks she is not suffering an Ed but she is. Obsessed with food and lets her weight dictate her whole life. And sorry but Ciara has the big giant Burke Sarah head up on her! Body for bay watch head for crime watch! 😂😂😂
They will end up like there mama so it doesn’t matter! Keep drinking the way they all do they will eventually be her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.