Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Cork has more cases than Dublin today! Carry on Sarah.....the only essential part of her is spreading the bleeping virus

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My name isn't Mary btw, but I just had that account, because I know the whale, and when you check their stories, they can still see who viewed, even if you don't follow. But after ratsholes story tonight, I had to say something. I might be a bleep and go to hell, but she is probably killing loads of people off with all her covid breakings, of the rules.

Reactions: 11
My name isn't Mary btw, but I just had that account, because I know the whale, and when you check their stories, they can still see who viewed, even if you don't follow. But after ratsholes story tonight, I had to say something. I might be a bleep and go to hell, but she is probably killing loads of people off with all her covid breakings, of the rules.
I know I was only having the lols!! Well you know the truth regarding this fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Its extremely tough my child has being admitted to CUH today. Currently on Oxygen. I'm personally finding this very tough as I cannot be there with them! As any mother will know that all the sick children want is there moms.

She making me sick since Christmas! Essential worker.... is she for bleeping real!!!!!!!! Try work on a covid ward day in day out! And come back to me then Sarah! We were very lucky as a family that we were able to move my niece in with us to look after our children so then wouldn't have go to child minders or creche! She needs to get a grip making out to be the queen and she only a fuking skank that would drop her knickers for a drink
Hope your child is doing ok x

Reactions: 3
This isn’t her kitchen table from last night so who’s house is she at!! Caught rotten you liar.
Probably say shes at her Mommmmmmmys and that shes her bubble

Is whispering angel free for the gram or something Julie is having it now again
It's not cheap unlike them so think they're a big deal by drinking it youd say something if they paid for it once it's gone they wont buy again 🤣

Reactions: 5
I cant cope. The hatred i feel for her today isn't even normal. Maybe I need to delete Instagram 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Working from home😂😂😂 Music blaring there is no child with her tonight!! Wait for the come down she will need the councillor on speed dial!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah you absolute ghoul. My husband tested positive (as he is a front line worker) on the 18th. He has been so sick since and tonight he is heading into hospital due to breathlessness and feeling so dizzy from not being able to eat. Our babies first Christmas wasn’t what we had hoped but I didn’t give a duck about the selfies or balloons to mark the occasion or the insta trend of Personalising and printing every type of event ... tonight we just continue to hope and pray he will pull through. My husband is a bit older than me Sarah , has no underlying issue but is so worried he cried on the phone to me Christmas Day. So duck you, you can’t go away to indulge and over eat but as far as I see you’re doing that everyday anyway. duck you.
I really you’re ok, I wish your husband a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t you love to be an essential worker and choosing your working hours (maybe 2hours) a day for when your child is asleep compare to other people working from home

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.