Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is crying again and she is really trying to Convinve herself, that she is happy and content, but she is so full of anger and resentment.

Reactions: 10
She is crying again and she is really trying to Convinve herself, that she is happy and content, but she is so full of anger and resentment.
She’ll be on this time next year saying this time last year I was so anxious and upset and no one knew same shite as she’s talking now

Reactions: 7
She’ll be on this time next year saying this time last year I was so anxious and upset and no one knew same shite as she’s talking now
The biggest attention seeker on insta, same as julie eyebrows, but julie is seriously lacking. Unfortunately Sarah feels like crap because she pilled on the weight this year and Brian dumped, and has moved on with a new gf.

Reactions: 10
Why was she so anxious last new years eve when she then proceeded with her honeymoon party and all the other tit nights out before the wedding was meant to happen, she actually grates me

Reactions: 11
Why was she so anxious last new years eve when she then proceeded with her honeymoon party and all the other tit nights out before the wedding was meant to happen, she actually grates me
I was thinking the same, she was still with Brian then, I think she is getting tangled in her lies.

Reactions: 5
Long time follower, first time poster onto these threads but had to make a physical account to ask, What do we make of the picture of the mystery man last night 🤔😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sarah for 2021 stop crying into the phone. Literally nobody cares. Talk to your family. Nobody believes you will be on your own for your birthday, you and your whole family have ignored the rules from day dot, why should your birthday be any different? I think you will find nobody has genuine sympathy for you at this stage.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.