Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting Shouldn't the competition shes just announced be closed to her family

Reactions: 4
Why was she so anxious last new years eve when she then proceeded with her honeymoon party and all the other tit nights out before the wedding was meant to happen, she actually grates me
Remember the bloody dress for the honeymoon party sweet Jesus it must of weight a ton! she went ahead with that party that was the 13/Jan also she went to the Kingsley for a night with lover lover man after NyE things werenโ€™t that bad with him!! Look back over posts sheโ€™s such a drama queen!!

First time posting Shouldn't the competition shes just announced be closed to her family
Why now!! Itโ€™s always close friends win her competition itโ€™s a know fact or friends of her sisters!! Tattle called her out on this.

He looks kinda cute, I must say. I'd get up on a gust of wind at this stage, it's been so long ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s like riding a bike girl!! You never forget! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember the bloody dress for the honeymoon party sweet Jesus it must of weight a ton! she went ahead with that party that was the 13/Jan also she went to the Kingsley for a night with lover lover man after NyE things werenโ€™t that bad with him!! Look back over posts sheโ€™s such a drama queen!!

Why now!! Itโ€™s always close friends win her competition itโ€™s a know fact or friends of her sisters!! Tattle called her out on this.

Itโ€™s like riding a bike girl!! You never forget! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Don't worry I'm a born again virgin at this stage....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All the video chats this eve to Donna and Tina to prove theyre staying apart.. ya right!! They will all be together at the weekend for the big session

Reactions: 7
All the video chats this eve to Donna and Tina to prove theyre staying apart.. ya right!! They will all be together at the weekend for the big session
They are like tit to a blanket! Just like Julie the brows canโ€™t do nothing on there own!! I run from mine the few of us that are left! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure one of them are surely bubbling with Tina so thereโ€™s no reason they couldnโ€™t be with her tonight but it looks good itโ€™ll be a different story tomoro night!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think itโ€™s very late to keep a young child up until 12:30? Heโ€™s only 4 itโ€™s all for the pictures and how great I am.I bet heโ€™s with his dad tonight do he will be like a cranky pance today? Sheโ€™s is one bloody idiot!!!

That story no one knew how I was feeling very interesting way of trying to say she was dumped but I didnt want to get married either. Ya right girl you'd be married now if he didnt call it off ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
She is making a fool out of the child. Recording him saying he loves his mommy and what not. Has she any cop on. He's a cute kid but it's so forced and fake. She is so desperately insecure but she's domineering too.

She is making a fool out of the child. Recording him saying he loves his mommy and what not. Has she any cop on. He's a cute kid but it's so forced and fake. She is so desperately insecure but she's domineering too.
Itโ€™s cringe worthy isnโ€™t it !!

Itโ€™s cringe worthy isnโ€™t it !!
It's very bad. She's an absolute fool with her notion on what constitutes an excellent mother. Forcing him to say tit on Instagram is fucked up. She plays up the doting mother when it suits her but it's still feels off. She's an open book. We don't need to know what goes on behind the camera (another cringe statement) to read her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That story no one knew how I was feeling very interesting way of trying to say she was dumped but I didnt want to get married either. Ya right girl you'd be married now if he didnt call it off ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It wouldnโ€™t of lasted no one could put up with her bullshit and trying to be something she will never be. She had fierce notions with nothing to back it up! He did the right thing.

Can anyone remember what happened last new years? Are is this just a pretend story in her head?
Talking about Santa right in front of him!๐Ÿ˜“ she is a fool. Protect your child's innocence!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.