Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha done deal and Facebook is full of this shite the caira one lives with Tina but yet they can afford all this designer stuff the mind boggles 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I must say ciara looks amazing in the pic she put up from her shoot. It must have taken some motivation and dedication. I wish I had it🙈

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she bought the majority of that shite herself? She mentioned a few items and who bought them but most of the stuff she didn’t 😂😂 I have that makeup brush €4 from aliexpress

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I feel scarlet for her showing they fake designer tat all over insta... Like dont get me wrong I've the odd dodgy item but I don't go blatantly showing it off like it's the real deal like this one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha done deal and Facebook is full of this shite the caira one lives with Tina but yet they can afford all this designer stuff the mind boggles 😂😂
They are all fake just like them trust me!! Not one bit of class between the hole lot of them!! It’s disgusting her showing all the rubbish she got.

I must say ciara looks amazing in the pic she put up from her shoot. It must have taken some motivation and dedication. I wish I had it🙈
She’s still a gowl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I feel scarlet for her showing they fake designer tat all over insta... Like dont get me wrong I've the odd dodgy item but I don't go blatantly showing it off like it's the real deal like this one 😂😂
The LV bag must be tit quality seeing as she was trying to hide it with the box of the fake LV wallet 😂

• Haha
She basically got a load of tat for Christmas. Nothing meaningful just a load of stuff that she could put on the gram. I'd also be morto to show off those Versace glasses and fake handbags etc. I have bought my fair share of fakes over the years but wouldnt dream of coming on insta to share them and show off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The LV bag must be tit quality seeing as she was trying to hide it with the box of the fake LV wallet 😂
It's really bad, I even think the jo Malone is fake, I've a couple of the big bottles and they aren't as small and square as those, unless they are a smaller size and cos they're the black ones they're that shape so I could stand corrected

Reactions: 4
So distasteful to lay all the stuff out and basically show off...cause that's what shes doing.. so materialistic is disgusting

I’m mortified for her. She posts stupid quotes about not finding happiness in material things, look at the cut of the stuff she’s showing off 😂 look at me look what my family got me for Christmas 😂
Also, always had my doubts about the salon, they are always busy but they charge much less than a lot of salons and there’s an awful lot of staff there...maybe I’m clueless. Just feel like there’s something more going on there 😬

Reactions: 6
I’m mortified for her. She posts stupid quotes about not finding happiness in material things, look at the cut of the stuff she’s showing off 😂 look at me look what my family got me for Christmas 😂
Also, always had my doubts about the salon, they are always busy but they charge much less than a lot of salons and there’s an awful lot of staff there...maybe I’m clueless. Just feel like there’s something more going on there 😬

Was it Christmas or did she buy a shop in Lanzarote called LUCKY LUCKY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The rent wouldn't be that much, on shandon Street. It would only be left empty, if she wasn't there. Alpacha without makeup is unrecognisable, extremely plain.

Sarah would only make ya sick for showing her presents, mortified for her, and may I say, and not being bad, she has the ugliest looking hands ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Showing off all her presents is in such poor taste, and also saying she had hardly looked at them yet - how ungrateful is she like. Nobody wants to see that, despite what her poll said 😒

Reactions: 9
This my friends is why Brian didn't get luke this is why she is trying to blacken his name since Christmas.... with her lonely shite! Yes she's planning on having a "little" get together with her mom sisters her aunt and aunts daughter liv & Ciara Moore! It was all tat put into BT bags for the gram on Christmas day

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This my friends is why Brian didn't get luke this is why she is trying to blacken his name since Christmas.... with her lonely shite! Yes she's planning on having a "little" get together with her mom sisters her aunt and aunts daughter liv & Ciara Moore! It was all tat put into BT bags for the gram on Christmas day

@RATSHOLE_2 ✔✔✔✔✔✔ I hope Brian is happy and doin well & if you’ve any input at all please tell him go legal with childcare . They are such tinkers with all their knock off gear

@RATSHOLE_2 ✔✔✔✔✔✔ I hope Brian is happy and doin well & if you’ve any input at all please tell him go legal with childcare . They are such tinkers with all their knock off gear
Brian is so happy and content in himself! He's like a different person since leaving her! That's all in the pipe line for 2021

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she’s very quiet tonight alright!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.