Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone knows her or is near the cow please report her...my hubby has covid and we all have to isolate for 14 days...and this witch having a party..I’m in Galway if I was near her I would be straight onto the gaurds...she needs a show up her fat hole

Reactions: 11
Her nan is 92 if my mother of 77 thought i was recording and posting personal private stuff like that she would bate me they are not of that generation leave the woman alone like put the phone down and treat her like a person and respect her nah yer one just uses her for likes 😡 my uncle is 90 next year and yeah i put up the odd photo would i post a video of him for 1000s to see at this hour of his life ehh no! Spend the time make the memories cherish them to yourself because when the person is gone you only have the memories 😢

Reactions: 12
Her nan is 92 if my mother of 77 thought i was recording and posting personal private stuff like that she would bate me they are not of that generation leave the woman alone like put the phone down and treat her like a person and respect her nah yer one just uses her for likes 😡 my uncle is 90 next year and yeah i put up the odd photo would i post a video of him for 1000s to see at this hour of his life ehh no! Spend the time make the memories cherish them to yourself because when the person is gone you only have the memories 😢
Her phone screen was filthy!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her party is well under way now I'd say. She is very quiet on insta, or else that's for our benefit

Reactions: 4
It was a recording of her nan singing on the phone. So someone had to be over with her to video record it on their phone. If that makes sense. Look its queen sarahs 30th. Who gives a tit if there are thousands of people with covid around her and people burying loved ones with out a proper send off. As long as she gets her big centre of attention sesh. Makes me sick. Why are the rest of us playing ball and doing our part and the likes of her and her family get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe its just because im from the countryside but i always think the street she lives on looks like a council estate. Im not trying to be rude or mean its just what i always think

Reactions: 1
Basically put the video of the cars beeping to tell everyone where the party is at 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Maybe its just because im from the countryside but i always think the street she lives on looks like a council estate. Im not trying to be rude or mean its just what i always think
I live not far from there and some houses would be council houses and some private its the northside some people say its rough but have to say majority of people would half there heart with ya

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.