Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
Feck I missed the video she had up and has since deleted. She must of gotten some back lash.
I saw this morning her saying she was odd with Luke and he begging her to kiss him back that is physiological abuse.
You get "odd" with your partner/an adult.
Not in this day & age if you can be anything be kind!! 😂😂only kidding.

Reactions: 1

Techlove

I'm also interested in what TECHLOVE has to say!

Is it about her being in debt? Because she tried to convince people the other day on her Q&A she wasn't! Is it that brian didn't pay off her CU loan when she came home from OZ so she could open up her SW group as she had bad credit rating? Is it that she wasn't texting and facetime Brian number 2 when she was in OZ in a RELATIONSHIP with Brian number 1...........

Come on darling I'm intrigued with what you have to say?
I'm not going to go in to in to details and I really dont care who believes me or not. But what you've said about aspects of their custody agreement has been off. Absolutely nothing to do with him paying off loans, I know nothing of that.

Also please dont call me darling, you dont know me. Its patronising.

Sunseeker2020

Maybe its just because im from the countryside but i always think the street she lives on looks like a council estate. Im not trying to be rude or mean its just what i always think

Bulmers

VIP Member
To look like she does I can imagine the restrictions she has on herself I would hate it, trust me she will like it all on again you couldn’t live like that. That look wouldn’t do nothing for me and I don’t think a lot of men would find it attractive but I think her partner is in to fitness also. Well done you a little bit of everything in moderation xx
Thanks @almosthere, will take time but ill get there and enjoy my life at the same time...😀

• Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
ITS RECAP TIME!!!
So Sarah aka Marjorie Dawes aka the only single mother in Ireland is doing her best to keep covid alive.
she's deffo In bettys will as she’s doing everything to kill her Nan.
she’s a single mam for the gram
She can’t maintain anymore so we don’t get weigh in results
She’s mother Theresa as she gave some poor family the diarrhea inducing nutriquick for Xmas Eve
She literally thinks she’s a belter but shes really a melter who belongs in a shelter
She’s trying to kill her mother in hospital by sending up just chipper burgers and mawky food! Now tina has 12 chins
She’s had to cancel her 70th cos of covid and it’s gonna be on sky news as their breaking story it’s so important!
she still claims she’s self employed but still only has the 1 cash box and weighing scales!
she is A SINGLE MOTHER who gets more in maintenance than a part time Job
She looked like a fucking security guard in her shirt Xmas day!
I think she ate her dog! No seriously where is he?
the hologram made a few appearances so she could play the song how long will I love you?
she took out her rats tails but she still has a head like a melted lion bar!
she’s in the fear now after all the drink so we are getting a pity party!
she’s changed flashback Friday pictures to filter the fuck out of them Friday!
shes got the ugliest kitchen clock that I think should be on tv now with Phil Taylor as a dartboard in the ally pally!
She’s BA to some cheap picture framing crowd!
shd thinks she’s gonna get her 80th for free by tagging the hotel!
she got her Botox . She looks older.
her ass has doubled and when she thinks she is being super cool she dances in the kitchen and cork shakes
all in all she’s not restricting, she’s enjoying life, spreading covid if she gets the chance and eating anything in front of her! The cunt.
Omg fantastic @Funtupthehole 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart