Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
Sure is. I think if the recap says "Google her name" It would give all the info anyone would need to know 🙈. I followed material boy on your recommendation - well I was only busting laughing at him 😂
He’s a great cook they both have a beautiful home he’s a house husband I’d say! I alway get a laugh from him.. Vercase is turning in his grave I’d say! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
I was thinking the same I couldn’t eat that much it’s disgusting, the food is vile I’m very picky with textures and sloppy foods like that.. 🤮 yes I agree also 🤣 I have no kids but it pisses me off these gowls letting the brats screaming down the camera. We are coming on insta for a bit of escapism
Can we do a lizard and pretend to be gay cos you speak my language and we can dodge my kids! 😂😂😂 if i hear maaammmmmmmm 1 more fucking time and mine are grown and in different countries! Have 1 here and that’s absolutely enough!

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
I think anyone who has done slimming world figures out you can't live by it forever but if you go back to old habits you will put all the weight back on. I've found a happy medium where I use the plan sometimes but again it's all about portion size too and being sensible with what you can have. Tbh Ciara looks great but like how feasible is it for her to keep that up forever. I know she works out which is good but I mean she was eating mince and fried eggs for her breakfast. Not exactly an ideal way to live and maintain your weight loss from my point of view anyway
It’s not! I know. Doing it since I’m 5. It’s fucking horrific.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
She must be just dont understand why she pretended she bought it last year

Is she happier that she wont have to isolate anymore or that her child doesnt have a cery serious virus that attacks the respiratory system
Does a close contact still need two negative tests? Or will she just move on ?