Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only ones who shout her out are ones from cork dying to grow a following themselves. She reshares them then. No shame
I'm from cork and I'd rather shout out the clap instead of her i was foolish enough to spend money going to her group shes a pathetic consultant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still waiting for her to go to the supreme Court, to change the constitution, in the relation to trolls, as she was saying on red fm a few months back, as she said, she knows she can do it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Martina has a lot to answer for, rearing them.
She better take out another few credit union loans for her legal costs and maybe learn to spell while she’s at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm still waiting for her to go to the supreme Court, to change the constitution, in the relation to trolls, as she was saying on red fm a few months back, as she said, she knows she can do it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Martina has a lot to answer for, rearing them.
I would be embarrassed if this lot were my daughters!! Essential worker my ass!!!

I'm from cork and I'd rather shout out the clap instead of her i was foolish enough to spend money going to her group shes a pathetic consultant
Please tell us more because she’s very busy I mean up the walls busy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
She had her sister taking the money her friend at the weighing scales her mother in the shop and basically if you are not her bestie she couldn't careless about ya totally make you feel small and make sure even if you say you didn't want to speak she make sure she tell everyone oh you had a bad week never explained the plan to new members the right way and just loved her own voice and her own opinion

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She had her sister taking the money her friend at the weighing scales her mother in the shop and basically if you are not her bestie she couldn't careless about ya totally make you feel small and make sure even if you say you didn't want to speak she make sure she tell everyone oh you had a bad week never explained the plan to new members the right way and just loved her own voice and her own opinion
[/QUOTE]
I guessed that alright! She is Majorie off little Britain πŸ˜‚ It seems to be the same everywhere savage click if your in it they love you! Money racket if you ask me!

She’s turning my stomach with her food 🀒🀒 copying tic tic with the wrap! Her sausage fingers poking at everything!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I guessed that alright! She is Majorie off little Britain πŸ˜‚ It seems to be the same everywhere savage click if your in it they love you! Money racket if you ask me!

She’s turning my stomach with her food 🀒🀒 copying tic tic with the wrap! Her sausage fingers poking at everything!!
[/QUOTE]
Bloody tic toc duck spell check!! Tic tic!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she doesn't "claim" the wrap idea, that's currently All over social media at the moment #mortifiedforher She posts it like she's invented it πŸ₯΄πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I did it today for my lunch so up yours miss so busy busy busy busy I am exhausted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sweet jesus that coleslaw is drowning in mayo made me sick.
I had the wrap last night it was gorgeous

Reactions: 3
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ stop !!!! That’s awful πŸ˜†
It was so awful dried out and the extensions were like they were clipped on πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

And she’s off!!! Ffs give it a rest your sisters messaging you again!! I am exhausted from her good night πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sarah says she might have lost her ring in work. Was she in the commons hotel today??? So much for staying at home and working from home

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.