Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does caroline have an insta page? Chloe Phillops in the UK is really good also, shows different food and also gives you syns!

Reactions: 3
Shes the one to watch a real inspiration not a fake like sarah I wouldn't give her a cent. Best of luck to caroline
I think I'll join Caroline group, she seems to really know her stuff and actually believes in the plan

Reactions: 4
I think I'll join Caroline group, she seems to really know her stuff and actually believes in the plan
I was in Sarah's before and all she did was make you feel small and if you weren't in her click she had no time what so ever for ya

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I am not on Sarah's side 😂😂😂😂😂 go through my previous messages if you want. She absolutely uses Luke as a pawn, no doubt about it. Shes a horrible person IMO.

What I meant by agreements is you've mentioned when either side have had Luke or when due to have him. I'm aware theres no official agreement, although I think their should be because I'm not sure how anyone could deal with her.

I'm just reminding people to take certain things with pinch of salt, sure I could be making all this up. I could say I'm a DR and my entire family have covid and I've quad triplets at home. And hope people believe me. You're correct with certain things, I'll give you that!
I stated last week Brian was meant to have him Friday night and Saturday he didn't go as I've stated due to her using him as a weapon! If you go back I have being 99.9% right with all the other access etc......

If your anticipating that I've made covid up you are very wrong i wish I was!!!!

I'm not going arguing with someone because of her I hope Brian will continue to fight for luke through the courts for 2021

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thinking the same looks like she'll get tit done without being anxious stop the lights shes anxious because of caroline shes going to take over and deserves it shes an inspiration not full of constantly making excuses for weight gain

I stated last week Brian was meant to have him Friday night and Saturday he didn't go as I've stated due to her using him as a weapon! If you go back I have being 99.9% right with all the other access etc......

If your anticipating that I've made covid up you are very wrong i wish I was!!!!

I'm not going arguing with someone because of her I hope Brian will continue to fight for luke through the courts for 2021

This was never an argument so we are in agreement there. Also hope Brian goes through court, clearly shes being completely unreasonable.

I imagine you get a lot of your info from being friends with both on Facebook and at least brian on snapchat. Perhaps you were very close to one of them couple of months ago and no longer are. Very entertaining either way.

Reactions: 2
This was never an argument so we are in agreement there. Also hope Brian goes through court, clearly shes being completely unreasonable.

I imagine you get a lot of your info from being friends with both on Facebook and at least brian on snapchat. Perhaps you were very close to one of them couple of months ago and no longer are. Very entertaining either way.
Friends with both on all platforms! And still close as with Brian or sarah....... maybe to close love

Reactions: 2
Friends with both on all platforms! And still close as with Brian or sarah....... maybe to close love

If you've no problem with either finding out who you are why dont you say? Also its bit sadistic If you're close to sarah and you're ao venomous to her. I cant feckin stand her but I'm not in anyway close to her, just have the unfortune of knowing her 😂😂 enjoy your lunch!

If you've no problem with either finding out who you are why dont you say? Also its bit sadistic If you're close to sarah and you're ao venomous to her. I cant feckin stand her but I'm not in anyway close to her, just have the unfortune of knowing her 😂😂 enjoy your lunch!
Ah here this has to be one of her sisters. Rats hole don’t even respond. They’re clearly hoping you’ll slip up by provoking you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah here this has to be one of her sisters. Rats hole don’t even respond. They’re clearly hoping you’ll slip up by provoking you

Ah for god sake. I've no relation to her sarah or brian for that matter. Because I'm not stuck up rats hole, hole I'm a relation. I cannot stand sarah, hence why I'm in this form. I've wrote many many times in this and never in favour of sarah? You're like a clique when it comes to rats hole.

Also if she doesnt care who knows who she is why would she care about a slip up 🙄

All I was trying to say was to remind people anyone could say anything online and not to take eveything as gospel. Like I said rats hole has a lot of info right. Some I think is outdated now and getting most info from social media. Saying she will pass on congrats about him about his new girl is just bizarre because imagine "tattle says congrats on the new beour"

Anyway you can believe I'm part of Sarah's clan if you want. I really just dont care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It takes literally a minute or less to enroll a new member on the slimming world system. I’ve done it loads of times for my friend who has her own group. Now unless she has thousands of new members, I don’t see what’s taking her so long?! Her ‘admin’ work certainly doesn’t include any support texts, she’ll only send you a message if she notices you’re missing for a few weeks🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s to busy dancing around the kitchen like a bloody gowl...Jesus if she was chocolate she would eat herself I’ve seen better looking scarecrows

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not surprised they don't have princess Sarah on the radio. She brought Neil's attention to tattle and no doubt, he has a look through it, and knows she is a sham.

Up to the butchers & off to her friends house. Does this one not understand stay at bleeping home, no visits to other households?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Definitely one of them! She said she has wrote her previously a good couple of times but bone in Sarah's favour? She has a total of 13 messages sent and thats maybe 4 towards me!

I love how she said alot of information from there social media do you put on social media that you've paid your girlfriends loam she had out with her ex so they could fck off to oz!

And for the tit statement that he oh tattle said congratulations! Its put alot of people are delighted for you!!!!!!!

Up to the butchers & off to her friends house. Does this one not understand stay at bleeping home, no visits to other households?!
Bubble number 3! But we'll hear later her anxiety about catching covid!!!!! Its not pleasant

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.