Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads im just wondering if the creches close how will all the frontline essential staff like supermarket staff, guards, nurses, doctors, bus and train drivers, care workers social workers, SLIMMING WORLD CONSULTANTS cope

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I heard today that the cure for covid 19 might be to join Sarahโ€™s online SW group. So she is essential ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not one of Sarah's sisters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ not everyone who doesnt agree 100% with you is hun. Relax and enjoy your pepsi.

Back to Sarah...

Shes obviously feeling very threatened with Caroline's new group. All of a sudden putting up meals again,no harm she might actually make an effort with her members! I'm just glad she stopped putting up pictuers of that chipper burger, its stuff of horrors

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not surprised they don't have princess Sarah on the radio. She brought Neil's attention to tattle and no doubt, he has a look through it, and knows she is a sham.
He must feel like a right idiot after reading here about the really ones, no doubt Breda is in this page.

Lads im just wondering if the creches close how will all the frontline essential staff like supermarket staff, guards, nurses, doctors, bus and train drivers, care workers social workers, SLIMMING WORLD CONSULTANTS cope
And the unemployed hard working single mam you all know sheโ€™s single??? Julie da Spock eyebrows..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's with the we eat the same but different is she trying to say she feeds luke amd she definitely worried about caroline especially after Caroline taking her radio slot Sarah usually on after Christmas trying to get people to sign up then showing all the syns and free food today
797 cases in cork how many will be from her close contacts she couldn't give to shits about anyone

Supposedly creches are only opening for essential workers. I wonder will flab to fat put Luke in, as she is essential ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ and I bet julie eyebrows will say she is looking after her dad ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Supposedly creches are only opening for essential workers. I wonder will flab to fat put Luke in, as she is essential ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ and I bet julie eyebrows will say she is looking after her dad ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I think the crรจches would laugh at them if they even attempt to try it. They are both a laughing stock around cork & county people following them just to laugh at them. Especially after fat to fatter saying sheโ€™s essential and the carry on of her, julie the unemployed hard worker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What's with the we eat the same but different is she trying to say she feeds luke amd she definitely worried about caroline especially after Caroline taking her radio slot Sarah usually on after Christmas trying to get people to sign up then showing all the syns and free food today
797 cases in cork how many will be from her close contacts she couldn't give to shits about anyone
I think sheโ€™s taking a dig at the ex he never ate what she cooked! Heโ€™d rather a takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the crรจches would laugh at them if they even attempt to try it. They are both a laughing stock around cork & county people following them just to laugh at them. Especially after fat to fatter saying sheโ€™s essential and the carry on of her, julie the unemployed hard worker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think sheโ€™s taking a dig at the ex he never ate what she cooked! Heโ€™d rather a takeaway.
I used to love that, when Brian got a takeaway and she was sat there with her slop and sulking ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On another note; the new ring she got from the Sinead Hegarty Tranquility collection, I wonder does she know Miss Hegarty is buying from Ali Baba and is selling for an astronomical profit?!
5B1D8B01-6A21-43ED-BDE9-9956C755A7EB.png
1A9E9DB7-0C47-4480-99E0-DB4A601529CD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Sheโ€™s talking about throw backs from her hen party etc and how at the time she knew what was coming.. Iโ€™m confused so she went ahead with a hen and whatever knowing there would be no wedding ? ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain to my why she called the wedding off? Please, if anyone knows โ˜บ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Reactions: 2
She's forever deflecting. Always throws out the "u can't change someone"... Making out something was wrong with him, he was the problem.

I was wondering about that too the whole we eat the same but different!! Sheโ€™s such a shite consultant any good leader would tell you 3 portions of carbs is not o the plan itโ€™s suppose to be 1/3 protein 1/3 free and 1/3 speed ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.