Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was some A+E show that was abroad and it was all English yobs that went in there after coming out of nightclubs, fighting on the streets, or falling breaking ankles šŸ˜‚. Not sure of the name. šŸ˜‚

What's jellygate? I either missed it or can't remember šŸ˜‚
One was Sun, Sea and A&E.. a lot of ā€œfell asleep on the beach, friends thought it would be hilarious to put some sand on so that heā€™d burn with a penis shape, then ends up blistered toe to headā€ and not a bleeping travel insurance between them šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder is he selling the car to pay for next round of ivf? One car should do them itā€™s not like she gets off her arse to go anywhere or do anything while heā€™s at work

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she trying to teach us to make banana bread like its March 2020?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fair enough having a burger like that at the weekend instead of a take away but it's mid week and Id bet my house she had a huge bowl of chips or some sort of potatoes covered in god knows what along side it. Shes ballooned back im very surprised she didn't do a dirty delete on that pic/video of her ass in them addias bottoms it's huge and flat it could have a postcode of its on. Woman is a heart attack waiting to happen.

Reactions: 16
Why is she trying to teach us to make banana bread like its March 2020?
Shes great with timelines (hers) or maybe she's hoping we forget all her mess ups since then. Sarah the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That green blazer gets more going than a bleep on the docks. I'm presuming it's the same one anyway šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is doing great with her healthy eating fair play! šŸ¤£ that egg muffin šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she given that baby chocolate?? They must be such an unhealthy family to think thatā€™s ok. My 14 month old tasted chocolate for the first time on Christmas Day, a white chocolate coin he didnā€™t even finish. He was delighted with it but soon dropped it and forgot about it. Thatā€™s it now. He can have some Easter egg at Easter. He doesnā€™t need chocolate or any junk food! Liga and baby oat bars are the most sugary foods he eats. That baby is not long weaned onto solids by the looks of him! ā˜¹

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.