Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye all ruined it now mocking her muffin. She won't share what she would've usually shared now. 😪😪😪😪😪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The muffin is very personal, it has a lot going on in the background that we don't see, back in 2017 the muffin would have shared much more but everyone on here now judging it, so there's some things (like the size of the monstrosity) that need to be kept on the down-lo

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've said it before, but if this food and the portion sizes are her being good , I'd hate to see a bad day.

Reactions: 21
Like does that Natoglow place actually watch her stories promoting there product??? Do they think the picture of her reefing the bottom lip off herself to show her disgusting teeth is good advertising? 🤮🤢 it actually turns my stomach everytime she posts it 🙄🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My insides would be in bits if I ate that for breakfast, why can’t she eat a bowl of porridge with some low fat/slimline milk. I have a bowl every morning and I find it really filling.
She does eat porridge…. Mind you it’d have to be smothered in white chocolate and have a full raspberry bush in it, for her to be able to stomach it 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like does that Natoglow place actually watch her stories promoting there product??? Do they think the picture of her reefing the bottom lip off herself to show her disgusting teeth is good advertising? 🤮🤢 it actually turns my stomach everytime she posts it 🙄🤮
Her teeth are so see through I can almost see the mc muffin at the back of her throat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My guilty pleasure is a McMuffin once a week when I work in the office. Think she may have just turned me off them for good

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She made her own sausage? Really? She slaughtered and made the sausage 🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Turkey teet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is her content? Is that it now I made the dinner and did housework which is what all we do daily as well as work full time. She has zero content

Reactions: 7
Why is there a need to post on Insta her dad has cancer. Sar girl your a twit

• Wow
Reactions: 32
His accent is like that and curses all the time too, I'm lucky enough to be able to avoid him, but most of others take the piss about the tiktoks
The way he carries on you’d think he was running the chippers of Munster. The dope of a gf then copying everything he does.

She made her own sausage? Really? She slaughtered and made the sausage 🤔🙄
Pulled the skins off a few SuperValu sossies I’d say. Mashed and shaped them. Call me Sargella 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.