Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure that’s Ciara’s kid Ollie that burps wasn’t to show the face of and badly hid then one day all over her stories….she’s a twit
God help us the famous burketashions wanting the babies faces blocked . Yes ye are that famous. Give me a break 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A supersized breakfast yet again and a baby having chocolate. Is it any wonder she's huge. No point complaining about your weight when your eating huge meals that has to be some form of fake away. Did she learn anything from slimming world. It worked for her before. Does anyone know how many syns in that monstrosity of a breakfast?

Reactions: 8
Is that her breakfast, "eating healthy" she said. It is disgusting that she thinks this is normal for breakfast 🤢

Reactions: 5
Swear she said the doc said her cholesterol was high and burps didn’t know why….. the bleeping burger for breakfast and the double burger for dinner might be the giveaway

Reactions: 16
My insides would be in bits if I ate that for breakfast, why can’t she eat a bowl of porridge with some low fat/slimline milk. I have a bowl every morning and I find it really filling.

Reactions: 11
God help us the famous burketashions wanting the babies faces blocked . Yes ye are that famous. Give me a break 🙄🤦‍♀️
Ah now in fairness I wouldn’t want my kid blasted to 50k strangers when this bleep has put her own kid at risk sharing his school, activities etc. I personally would want my baby kept far away from it. But you’re prob right it was just an attention ploy 😂

Reactions: 7
EGG Muffin?!?!

N'er mind the bacon, cheese and 3lb pork patty inside in it too :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The actual one from McDonald’s is probably healthier and less fattening than what she made 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The actual one from McDonald’s is probably healthier and less fattening than what she made 🤣
A bacon/egg mcmuffin from mcdonalds is 335 cals/ 20g protein. You'd actually be better off just getting a mcdonalds one, she hasn't a clue

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.