Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately in this day and age everyone has been touched by cancer not once but multiple times, yet we carry on do our full time jobs and try and help where we can. We dobt come on crying about it to strangers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I find it very odd how she’s just come on there and she’s nearly smirking into the camera about her dad. I’ve been there with mine and there is no way I would come on and announce it but to come on with a smirk? The oddest weirdo lump I’ve ever come across.
I know right?? She seemed to be getting off on having bad news. She's not going to talk about it or get into it, but she'll do some photos and good few videos talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ciara's partner didnt feel the need to propose and no word of her youngest sister getting married, has to be all about poor Sarah, she might be bringing the wedding forward for her own selfish reasons. She will want her father to see ger get married and walk her down the aisle, guess that is her plan. The other sisters dont carry on like her and seem to be somewhat dignified.
Her own personal reasons ! She's taking no chances teet will do a runner also maybe the parents will pay part of her wedding ( or her dad at least. ) I doubt it's for her dad , she would sell them for a dylan yokes chain.

Reactions: 11
"No one knows whats going on behind the camera" no burp we actually do know cos you bleeping tell us everything from when u hoover to ovulate ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Very sad news with her dad, I hope he will be ok. Cancer is tough on anyone and when it lands on your own doorstep. We all know how selfish Burke is she will only use this her father been ill for content like she has done all those months with the MC no one else can ever have attention it has to be her all the time horrible woman 🤬

Reactions: 10
Not to be so cunty as to dismiss her father and his situation at all, as you all know my sister is very poorly with cancer (she's back in hospital, they're worried about her bowel now and just got over covid, you couldn't make it up) , but it's early days and early days with cancer and please God, keeping all crossed, they've caught it in time and the poor man will be ok and get over it. I just get the feeling this hateful bleep will blow it out of all proportion and write him off so she can get sympathy and attention. There's no one on here who hasn't been touched by cancer so thos back back bastard better treas very bleeping carefully . Seeing as she leaks everything like a cheap tampon she will put her foot in it and commit every faux Pas. And she clearly guilted 2012 into proposing using her poor dad as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Very sad news with her dad, I hope he will be ok. Cancer is tough on anyone and when it lands on your own doorstep. We all know how selfish Burke is she will only use this her father been ill for content like she has done all those months with the MC no one else can ever have attention it has to be her all the time horrible woman 

Isn'it awful that this is who she is? She should take a good hard look at herself 😡

Not to be so cunty as to dismiss her father and his situation at all, as you all know my sister is very poorly with cancer (she's back in hospital, they're worried about her bowel now and just got over covid, you couldn't make it up) , but it's early days and early days with cancer and please God, keeping all crossed, they've caught it in time and the poor man will be ok and get over it. I just get the feeling this hateful bleep will blow it out of all proportion and write him off so she can get sympathy and attention. There's no one on here who hasn't been touched by cancer so thos back back bastard better treas very bleeping carefully . Seeing as she leaks everything like a cheap tampon she will put her foot in it and commit every faux Pas. And she clearly guilted 2012 into proposing using her poor dad as an excuse.
It sounds like her dad,kep a,t working even while waiting on a plan from what she eluded to, she doesn't get her work ethic from him, that's foe sure

Reactions: 8
Isn'it awful that this is who she is? She should take a good hard look at herself 😡

It sounds like her dad,kep a,t working even while waiting on a plan from what she eluded to, she doesn't get her work ethic from him, that's foe sure
So so very true . The poor man, he looks a nice enough chap, in spite of his other activities....

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else get the feeling when she was talking about her dad having cancer she was delighted that no one had found out he had cancer. She didn’t seem one bit upset. She is one nasty nasty yoke

• Angry
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion-burp and her giant mcmuffin,beyond perfect sperm but her womb he won't be stuffin!

Did anyone else get the feeling when she was talking about her dad having cancer she was delighted that no one had found out he had cancer. She didn’t seem one bit upset. She is one nasty nasty yoke
U hit the nail on the head!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.