Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s fair to speculate. People who are ill deserve privacy.
Anyway good to see Sarah has taken up baking - hopefully she doesn’t drop that loaf on the floor or it’ll crack one of the tiles.
I agree but she's willing to tell anyone that will listen and now a good few people know and are talking about it but sure she was dropping hints on insta the last few weeks 🙄

Sarah….. 100 times over! She is the worst
I agree, Sarah definitely beats Julie hands down. Julie is an absolute dose but Sarah is ten times worse with the constant negativity

Reactions: 16
Why does every meal need to be super sized or have tonnes of chocolate in it. Fake away dinners every night. Porridge with chocolate and banana bread loaded with with chocolate. Her food actually turns my stomach. Make a roast stew or bacon and cabbage for fucks sake. Does luke ever have a wholesome dinner?.

Reactions: 22
Hiding from the social welfare by having the one car. There’d be no proof he’s staying over if his car isn’t spotted there
It’s clear on social media he lives there as they are engaged social welfare ain’t stupid. I know someone thought she got away with it but was active on instagram with the fella all the time and she got called in to intreo for a meeting, they were keeping an eye on her social media so sarah is thick if she thinks getting rid of a car is going solve her problem

Reactions: 8
Those giant pancakes plus an entire loaf of banana bread plus two massive burgers and cheese in a bun.
How many Hex B so you get a day?

Reactions: 5
I wasn't following Sarah during the Brian saga, does anyone have a picture or will they point me in the direction? I'm mad for a nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's absolutely killing her she's almost back it her original weight.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.