Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused...she claimed the baby was perfect fingers toes n features ....n got to spend the night wit the baby in a bed so why cudnt she see wot gender it was

Reactions: 33
Oh god 100% gonna be gender reveal Christmas morning. Luke's presents will be thrown in a corner somewhere and she'll be centre stage with the reveal 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If it's a boy she will name it after Keith or his dad to keep him sweet
If it's a girl duck only knows maybe something that sounds similar to Luke or at least begins with L so its in sync she's a tacky bleep like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not really they are pensioners my mother buys the same meats she would if it was just her and dad, the dinner for the family is a few extra slices of meat, potatoes, veg and some trifle, we arent drinkers so no cost there, so i cant see how people are trying to say its so much extra cost to have 3/4 people to dinner, its down right mean to expect family members to pay for their food,

Keith looks like some dope in the coat, more so then he is, hes far from a fashionista, but sure stepped up dad and luke have to match try pretend they related, ie that keith is his dad for strangers,like seriously any fool would know they couldnt be, then people that match kids and parents need their heads tested
*I fixed up your post above, there was some glitch as it took half an hour to scroll from top to bottom on it 🙈
[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much, havent a clue what happened

Reactions: 2
What kind of a weird duck pretends that her son and her niece are twins......just more of her psycho behaviour, she seems to have a very unhealthy obsession with her niece

Reactions: 24
If it’s a girl it’ll be a name with either Mae/Rose as the middle name.

Ella-Mae
Lily-Rose
Molly-Mae
Kendal-Mae
Sophia-Rose

Boys names Billy/Brody/Clayton/Jackson/Mason

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We not telling my sister's until tomorrow evening husband and my parents inlaw were talking this morning and our daughter overheard. She's being bribed with an extra present from Santa to say nothing to my parents. Excitement building first time we will see my nephew / parents grandchild .. or their other kids in. 4 years.

Thanks. Starting to get in the Christmas mood can't wait to see my parents faces.
oh this is very very exciting….. I think you need to tie your daughter up in her room though and maybe tape across her mouth I dunno hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gender reveal + name + last minute dash with personalised PJs saying ‘big brother if baby sister/brother Molly/Keith Junior’ coming our way soon.
We all know she was only interested in having a girl, to copy Brian, because she’s no interest un Luke, she can dress up a girl in free tit & 2 of her sisters had girls. So if it’s a boy it’ll be an emotional ode to Keith and his son, but if it’s a girl we are talking another good 6 months of grieving on the daily . Think I’ll cancel my wifi

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We have 23 for dinner 16 adults 7 kids including our own. My brother is home from Indonesia since Monday staying with his inlaw in Carlow , My mum and dad don't know yet my bro and family staying with us tomorrow night and will be here when parents come for dinner Christmas day. Hopefully it can stay a secret until then.
Ah that’s fantastic, have a fab Christmas

I cannot believe she is STILL milking the miscarriage! Shut the duck up and give your little boy a good Christmas you deranged bleep 😡 she is going to go on and on and on about the gender until next Christmas no doubt and there will be a truckload of personalised tat hanging up around her abode

Reactions: 43
I cannot believe she is STILL milking the miscarriage! Shut the duck up and give your little boy a good Christmas you deranged bleep 😡 she is going to go on and on and on about the gender until next Christmas no doubt and there will be a truckload of personalised tat hanging up around her abode
Dylan Oaks ‘Mom of an Angel’ chain with the initial on it.

Some label company that she hasn’t fallen out with will send a 2023 diary with ‘plans for an angels mom’ as the cover and the baby’s name is italics in blue or pink

First Valentine’s Day with one that I love up in heaven PJs/T-shirt

Mother’s Day at the graveyard …

We are no where near finished milking this !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine what she is going to be like on the due date if she’s acting like this now 🙄😫

Reactions: 12
Ahh here neither child looks alike, they don't even look related like. Alpacas daughter clearly takes after her father, and lewk the bop off mr. biding his time!

Dylan Oaks ‘Mom of an Angel’ chain with the initial on it.

Some label company that she hasn’t fallen out with will send a 2023 diary with ‘plans for an angels mom’ as the cover and the baby’s name is italics in blue or pink

First Valentine’s Day with one that I love up in heaven PJs/T-shirt

Mother’s Day at the graveyard …

We are no where near finished milking this !
I'm already exhausted over the thought of 2023 and how she can pine for the foetus for every bleeping damn calendar event. I think you're right, she will continue to do this tit until keeet pops the question, or she gets knocked up again. One or the other this dimwit geebag will bore us all to tears. Sayyyrahhh love 2023 is your chance to stop being a big geebag. Give us all the much needed christmas gift and grow the duck up.

edit: sorry i'm eggggsawstudddd

Reactions: 14
Sorry no but no way did she find out the gender of her fetus two days before Christmas she’s deluded, poor Luke can’t even have Santa it’s all about this donkey !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.