Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Aine Lynch birth announcement and naming her baby Hannah has gotten to Sarah? Sarah said during her pregnancy that Hannah was one of her names but Beddy didn't like it so she wouldn't use it now.

Also aine has already named a son she lost Bobby.

Is Sarah copying aine or aine copying Sarah 😅😅
Oh did she have the baby? Delighted for her!

If she doesn’t stop her nonsense Keith is going to do a runner and she’ll be left on her own, if I was him I’d be starting to make my plan to get out. He’s be mad to do another round of IVF with her after showing how unhinged she is since her miscarriage and how much she’s thriving on the attention.

Reactions: 14
I’d say it was a boy cz she’s not as depressed over it, I feel of it was a girl it would of been a pure sob fest today and not posting pics of her alcohol with the only friend she seems to have.
I thought the same thing. Quite matter of fact. No drama. The snots spit and tears would be flowing it it was a girl

Reactions: 6
If she doesn’t stop her nonsense Keith is going to do a runner and she’ll be left on her own, if I was him I’d be starting to make my plan to get out. He’s be mad to do another round of IVF with her after showing how unhinged she is since her miscarriage and how much she’s thriving on the attention.
Couldn’t agree more. And even if he can’t see it (I just think is women see that tit sooner, clearer and easier) then his mother should be seeing it or someone close to him. 2022 only ever became about the baby when Brian’s came about. The lies over PCOS , endo, her cykelll- which Therapie proved to us all were lies because she didn’t have any procedure to remove cysts!! Even the fact that she only got 1 embryo but it stuck - shows the issue is either his swimmers or her eggs but I would say his swimmers. Anyway the lies were catastrophic this year I hope she doesn’t do a year in review. Watching Luke be abused is painful. If I see that little boys Christmas being turned into a memorial from Santa/heaven I am calling Tusla myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sarah has known for the last 3 weeks about the gender of her baby . She wouldn’t tell anyone (Tina) because she wanted a big reveal Christmas Eve , thinking people would flock to her instagram to her her sobbing account of her miscarriage & gender reveal.she’s hoping for more followers.shame on her .luke deserves better than what she’s giving him ..she’s truly a horrible human.👿..Kieth’s family & friends are horrified at her & her instagram account & wish she’d stop 🛑 with all her lies!!!
Jesus Christ it’s a Christmas miracle thanks be to god, it’s been aaaaaaages since we had an aul bit of an inside scoop 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah has known for the last 3 weeks about the gender of her baby . She wouldn’t tell anyone (Tina) because she wanted a big reveal Christmas Eve , thinking people would flock to her instagram to her her sobbing account of her miscarriage & gender reveal.she’s hoping for more followers.shame on her .luke deserves better than what she’s giving him ..she’s truly a horrible human.👿..Kieth’s family & friends are horrified at her & her instagram account & wish she’d stop 🛑 with all her lies!!!
Hello and welcome to the thread .... we would be delighted with some more tea ☕ ... thank you from us all 😍😍😍😍

Yours sincerely,

Your new pals xoxo 😘 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ha ha. ! I have a plan. My sister in law will take her to fota for the day mum will be here in afternoon. So just have to make sure they don't meet. It's my sister's I'd worry about 
I know you'll be busy Christmas with all the visitors but could you come on tattle just to update us all on the reactions 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait for all the staged questions now about the baby gender and name, god she's a dose.

Reactions: 10
Bet she is in getting her Xmas eve curly blowdry 🙄 do we really think that the bleep is going to do a gender and name reveal?

Reactions: 9
I'm new to SB's tattle. What ever happened with Lukes dad? Why doesn't he see him but his family do?

I'd say gender reveal with balloons the whole lot. She will pop the balloon he will hug her and a snot fest fot the rest of Christmas and duck luke coz its never about him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think most people would just park the whole thing about getting a call about the baby’s gender for the few days over Christmas (IF it even did happen yesterday 🙄) especially with having Luke there, let him enjoy his day and then when it’s over she can focus on her baby’s gender, but I can imagine she’ll be a snot bag in the corner letting stepped up Keeth do everything with Luke!!

Reactions: 11
I recently found out I'm pregnant it's been a huge shock I've been a snotty mess from I found out scared anxious my boy will be 15 next week so I'm starting from scratch I'm absolutely terrified. Does he have a clue anything is up at the moment absolutely not will I paint my face and give him the best Xmas and birthday absolutely I will. Getting myself organised now to go on the haunt for 0% beer because if he sees me on the coke or water Xmas day he will know something is up. I know that may sound a little burpy but he's a teenager and Im able to indulge a little bit more without worrying about him so much as you would with a smaller child. Xmas is about the kids esp lukes age when Santa still visits you suck up whatever is going on and you put on the best show for them happy excited be in the moment. Sarah is too big of a selfish bleep to think of or put anyone before herself. She's not as heartbroken as she's letting on she thrives on drama and attention. If she really wanted to she could save all this for another time but nope not our Sarah.

I'm sorry if I've annoyed or upset anyone I know alot of you have tried unsuccessfully or had miscarriages the stories are so sad. That was certainly not my intention much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I recently found out I'm pregnant it's been a huge shock I've been a snotty mess from I found out scared anxious my boy will be 15 next week so I'm starting from scratch I'm absolutely terrified. Does he have a clue anything is up at the moment absolutely not will I paint my face and give him the best Xmas and birthday absolutely I will. Getting myself organised now to go on the haunt for 0% beer because if he sees me on the coke or water Xmas day he will know something is up. I know that may sound a little burpy but he's a teenager and Im able to indulge a little bit more without worrying about him so much as you would with a smaller child. Xmas is about the kids esp lukes age when Santa still visits you suck up whatever is going on and you put on the best show for them happy excited be in the moment. Sarah is too big of a selfish bleep to think of or put anyone before herself. She's not as heartbroken as she's letting on she thrives on drama and attention. If she really wanted to she could save all this for another time but nope not our Sarah.

I'm sorry if I've annoyed or upset anyone I know alot of you have tried unsuccessfully or had miscarriages the stories are so sad. That was certainly not my intention much love ❤
Congratulations @Drama queen and enjoy the next few days x

Reactions: 1

Congratulations, you sound like a great mam to your son xx

Reactions: 3
She is bleeping bleep nothing more 😡😡😡😡

He does take luke.... Sarah is so bitter that it kills her saying it..
Ohhhh I've only been watching her (not actually following) a few months and I was wondering what could have happened that meant he didn't see his dad but saw "the other side" Relations. I know all about bitter mams unfortunately 😂

You will be fine, you are doing a great job already. Wishing you and your family a happy Christmas and lots of internet hugs from us trolls 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.