Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry no but no way did she find out the gender of her fetus two days before Christmas she’s deluded, poor Luke can’t even have Santa it’s all about this donkey !
I reckon she knows a while but was saving it for a bit of content over the next few days and to destroy her sons Christmas with her bawling and snotting.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Didn’t we already get the preview at Majella’s with the Bobby tree ornament?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Aine Lynch birth announcement and naming her baby Hannah has gotten to Sarah? Sarah said during her pregnancy that Hannah was one of her names but Beddy didn't like it so she wouldn't use it now.

Also aine has already named a son she lost Bobby.

Is Sarah copying aine or aine copying Sarah 😅😅

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d say it was a boy cz she’s not as depressed over it, I feel of it was a girl it would of been a pure sob fest today and not posting pics of her alcohol with the only friend she seems to have.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think Aine Lynch birth announcement and naming her baby Hannah has gotten to Sarah? Sarah said during her pregnancy that Hannah was one of her names but Beddy didn't like it so she wouldn't use it now.

Also aine has already named a son she lost Bobby.

Is Sarah copying aine or aine copying Sarah 😅😅
ah … I’m delighted Aine had her baby after everything she has been through. I don’t follow her anymore.

Reactions: 1
Sarah has known for the last 3 weeks about the gender of her baby . She wouldn’t tell anyone (Tina) because she wanted a big reveal Christmas Eve , thinking people would flock to her instagram to her her sobbing account of her miscarriage & gender reveal.she’s hoping for more followers.shame on her .luke deserves better than what she’s giving him ..she’s truly a horrible human.👿..Kieth’s family & friends are horrified at her & her instagram account & wish she’d stop 🛑 with all her lies!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sarah has known for the last 3 weeks about the gender of her baby . She wouldn’t tell anyone (Tina) because she wanted a big reveal Christmas Eve , thinking people would flock to her instagram to her her sobbing account of her miscarriage & gender reveal.she’s hoping for more followers.shame on her .luke deserves better than what she’s giving him ..she’s truly a horrible human.👿..Kieth’s family & friends are horrified at her & her instagram account & wish she’d stop 🛑 with all her lies!!!
I’m a cynical bleep the best of times but I definitely believe this

Reactions: 36
She's seriously delusion if she thinks anyone gives a tit about her miscarriage. Sarah's problems are miniscule compared to 80% of the posters here. I'm glad to hear his family think she's a disgrace. There's no way a sane human being would think her carry-on or treatment of her son is acceptable

Reactions: 24
That is just fucked up. She's twisted.

Reactions: 7
If this is true wouldn't you think they would have a chat with her. Its probably a boy so called Bobby. Keith's mom had a decoration with Bobby on it.

Reactions: 5
She needs locking up at this rate. No one cares about the gender bar her. Her loss is her loss. No way oul Madge will let Keith propose this chrimbo she’ll be asking Brian where he got the stones to leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Super exciting. I wish you could share their reaction.
My mum will be bawling for sure , dad will be in disbelief he hasn't been well lately and he's missing my brother a lot so it will be very overwhelming for them I think until they over the shock.

If it's a boy she will name it after Keith or his dad to keep him sweet
If it's a girl duck only knows maybe something that sounds similar to Luke or at least begins with L so its in sync she's a tacky bleep like that.
Maybe Taylor Keith

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I'm sorry now so fucked up and twisted that she would even do that. Stupid witch ruining everyone's Christmas . Her behaviour is sick 🤢 the carry on out of her....🤬 Can you imagine she will ruin the whole Christmas for all families because she needs the attention !!

Reactions: 14
oh this is very very exciting….. I think you need to tie your daughter up in her room though and maybe tape across her mouth I dunno hahahahah
Ha ha. ! I have a plan. My sister in law will take her to fota for the day mum will be here in afternoon. So just have to make sure they don't meet. It's my sister's I'd worry about 😂😂🙃

I'm sure if he or his family wanted her to stop he or them wouldn't be enabling her..

We have 23 for dinner 16 adults 7 kids including our own. My brother is home from Indonesia since Monday staying with his inlaw in Carlow , My mum and dad don't know yet my bro and family staying with us tomorrow night and will be here when parents come for dinner Christmas day. Hopefully it can stay a secret until then.

Omg good luck with that , any chance you'll have one more me 😜🤣🤣 I'd love the big family Christmas celebrations sounds crazy but I know fun times 🥳 that's fabulous your brother is home ur parents will be delighted when the big reveal I'm excited for ye .Have a great Christmas 🥳🎄🎅💕

She must think people will have fuk all else to be doing on Christmas Eve/Day than be waiting for her never ending sob story, believe it or not Sarah but most of us will be preparing for Christmas and not sitting on our holes waiting to toddle over the road for our dinner. I hope Santa brings you a good auld funt up the arse and an ounce of cop on!!

Reactions: 16
Alot of us called it the big gender travel and name before Christmas day .. it's absolutely shocking her behaviour .. is she that desperate and pathetic for attention. It shud be a private thing between families not to 50,000 strangers. Keith would want to put her in her place really how is he even accepting her behaviour. She couldn't steep any lower really 🥴

Reactions: 12
Omg good luck with that , any chance you'll have one more me 😜🤣🤣 I'd love the big family Christmas celebrations sounds crazy but I know fun times 🥳 that's fabulous your brother is home ur parents will be delighted when the big reveal I'm excited for ye .Have a great Christmas 🥳🎄🎅💕
Ah thank you. Can't wait to see him / them tomorrow night. Happy Christmas to you and yours

Alot of us called it the big gender travel and name before Christmas day .. it's absolutely shocking her behaviour .. is she that desperate and pathetic for attention. It shud be a private thing between families not to 50,000 strangers. Keith would want to put her in her place really how is he even accepting her behaviour. She couldn't steep any lower really 🥴
I suppose for Keith maybe Sarah is last chance of having a baby and she's so desperate to get one over on Brian that she's desperate enough to ask him to marry her. Christmas day should be all about Luke, not about telling 50k people what gender your miscarriage was. My mum has a saying " you are what you see ". A lot of her behaviour is learnt from her own childhood , she is incapable of showing love to Luke because she was never shown it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.