Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm sorry but wasn't she complaining that Luke was sick on sunday.... its now Wednesday and she is gonna call the doctor in the morning..... parenting at its finest there.... she doesn't deserve to have him nevermind another child.... she really needs to get a grip of herself....

Also @Thechubbymoaner sending love to you and all your family 💕 I cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling and seeing this cunts actions is enough to tip anyone over the edge so whenever you need to rant, there are lots of supporting ears here 🫶
The fact the bleep sent him to school the temp didn’t just come back today so any other kiddies in his class could have caught what he has and will be sick for Xmas. But burps needed her nails and hair done so duck everyone else and their families

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She only kept him home to avoid the complaints to the school cause she spoke openly about him being sick. No one should be sending sick kids to school. I can somewhat wrap my head around a parent working under pressure but Sarah had no job.
She sat home all day yet allowed her sick child to go to school to mingle with other kids right before xmas
Selfish pig

Reactions: 16
Looking at the non crying video and all I can think of is how can a chest the size of hers fit into a Medium Penneys (pennys) leisure bra.
I'm going to call you out anytime you don't say bleep I'm living vicariously through you. Ps my spellchecker recognises bleep....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's some woman god forgive me that child has been sick since the weekend if she sneezes incorrectly she's straight up to the hospital with her tacky cufflinks that's neglect Sarah stop bleeping filming him for attention and get that child you HAVE looked after
Jesus she really boils my blood

Reactions: 8
“This is just a little reminder thaaaaat Sarah’s still a bleep and there’s guaranteed bleep behaviour right up til Christmas. Thank me later!” *big smug eye-bleeping myself glare into the Tattle screen*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be alerg now She will have to bring Luke to fota... poor child was prob never there unless Keith brought him.

Reactions: 9
Guys, thank you all so much sending the lovliest messages and everything..people give out about tattle but honestly the love and support on here is so incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my cold, black heart ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Guys, thank you all so much sending the lovliest messages and everything..people give out about tattle but honestly the love and support on here is so incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my cold, black heart ❤❤❤❤
From my cold black heart to yours .... sending you all my love 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing how she’s never sad doing a add for her pybald hair or yellow teeth.. she’s fine and smiley when selling. Then we get the reminder about the miscarriage…. Wreath for the grave & no doubt Santa will bring presents for cuddles plus we will be reminded Christmas Day she would have been X amount of weeks etc. such an uncomfortable watch.
I wonder did she bring a wreath to her grandads grave every other Christmas or is it just now that she has her foetus buried there? (I don’t want to offend anyone, I just struggle to call a 12 week pregnancy a baby)

Reactions: 12
Trigger warning - the mother of all rants

I've just watched this cunts stories from last night and I am actually incandescent with rage. I am beyond furious. Is this absolute bleeping looper for real? She absolutely cannot be serious... Christmas can be hard for everyone bla bla bla let me talk about the most common bleeping things that can happen to a woman and cry about it under the guise of breaking a non existent stigma. Yes Sarah, Christmas is hard for many and between the tit few years, sickness, illness, tragedy, cost of living crisis where people are choosing between eating and heating, that poor woman who was missing, found dead, leaving 4 kids without a mother just before Christmas. It's a dark time, and while I am a firm believer in being authentic and true to yourself on social media, this bleep coming on fake crying over a rather sad life event that thousands ensure is not fun. It's miserable. People want escapism. Not this fat wanker blubbing.

I try and keep the bright side out but at the moment it's been bleeping hard. My only sister has been in hospital 4 weeks today with complications of stage 4 cancer, she's horribly ill and I am frankly bleeping terrified this is her last Christmas. Her cancer could have been avoided if she had had a smear but owing to another aspect of her life , she didn't, and this happened. I'm not on my Insta bawling about breaking the stigma of smear tests bla bla bla. Nope. Firstly, because my sister means too much to me for me to use her situation to drive engagement, and I'm also conscious that no one wants to heary misery in the middle of their own room and gloom.

I'm trying to hard to hold it together, this year we realised that kids won't happen for us. We both have issues and whilst I was never mad gone on kids, it would have been nice. We could have had IVF but as it's an issue on both our parts and I'm not dying with a yearning for a kid, I don't want to push fate or take someone who is desperate for a child's place. It's more fomo on my part and it's not fair on someone with a genuine need for a child. It's still tit though that we can't just shag and it happen and it's been tough to accept in a way that that's it. My gynae issues are excruciating, and I had one op that they fucked up a few weeks ago and they messed the procedure up and was re-opped last week. Sadly it hasn't sorted the issue and I'm so still in excruciating pain. Yeah I've had a grumble about it on insta but I'm not going to cry. In fact I started to tear up and I stopped recording, deleted the story and waited cos no one needs to see me snotting down the phone.

My parents are beside themselves, between my sister being very very ill and me having a few issues, my mum is spread thinly trying to sort things and be there for us both and my sister's kids. My husband is struggling severely with his mental health from being in a coma a few years ago and has had a relapse with panic attacks and night terrors so I'm trying to deal with that and all else. I'm on anti-anxiety pills and they haven't been doing what they used to as there's so much going on... But duck it. I'm all for talking about actual mental health issues and breaking that actual stigma, but I will not dump myself into my stories and tit on about all my problems because it's hard enough for everyone at the moment.

I'm so sorry to moan and offload here but life is bleeping hard and I am struggling and this bleeping bleep has one beautiful child who she is abusing and sending off at any given opportunity, she has her health, keet is grand, her family are grand. She's had a bleeping miscarriage , which yes, it's tit, but it's also bleeping life, and is abusing this for attention and for engagement and she's dragging people even further down.

Sarah, all those views are hate views . people watch you cos they can't believe what a massive, farcical bleep you are. And I had a look at your exs missus new page and his beautiful baby daughter is a absolutely bleeping delightful. Unlike you. Stop snotting and get the duck over yourself
Sending love and a great big hug @Thechubbymoaner , thinking of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The child has a free pass to Fota for the year and even still i swear he still won’t see the inside of the place

• Sad
Reactions: 24
bleep are you for real 🤦🏼‍♀️ So you go from ad too crying about your cykill being so bad the pain is out the back down the legs but you slept through to 9.30 you didn’t even hear Keith getting up. Now Sarahhhhhhhh let’s have a story time bleep face 😠 I am 41 diagnosed with PCOS since I was 22 My horrific cykillssss when they can bother to show up floor me yes I am laid up in bed but sleep no chance there is no sleep because my cykill is a bleep a bit like you she likes to be a bleep and cause me so much upset pain not a mind the passing clots the size of my fist tmi hope I don’t trigger you ( you should really own your own triggers so guess what duck your trigger 😉)I can’t sleep. My rant isn’t over I lost 4 pregnancies all important to me no matter how early I was and as a women battling this disgusting condition watching my previous relationships fail ( thank god ) knowing my cykill is now 63 days in and guess what this bleep is getting for Xmas yes a period at last but I’ll get no sleep that’s fine I will still get up and get on with it no one in my family will suffer the consequences of my impending cykill because I won’t let them. I will go about my life as I have and be grateful for my cykill which means I can maybe at my ripe old age attempt to get pregnant again before my new partner leaves me (jokes I’m not you) *** for everyone that not cykill Burke wants to be O’Connor sorry for the ranting and I’m not worried about my new partner leaving he proposed last week and we have decided if we don’t get pregnant in the next 12 months as we can’t afford IVF we are going to elope and travel 🫣
congratulations on your engagement… wishing you the most exciting 2023 🤞🏻

This bleeping ape, she is a nasty baboon!

Where the duck is Jean??
i can’t remember if Jean is in her left or right eyebrow after she ate her. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Trigger warning - the mother of all rants

I've just watched this cunts stories from last night and I am actually incandescent with rage. I am beyond furious. Is this absolute bleeping looper for real? She absolutely cannot be serious... Christmas can be hard for everyone bla bla bla let me talk about the most common bleeping things that can happen to a woman and cry about it under the guise of breaking a non existent stigma. Yes Sarah, Christmas is hard for many and between the tit few years, sickness, illness, tragedy, cost of living crisis where people are choosing between eating and heating, that poor woman who was missing, found dead, leaving 4 kids without a mother just before Christmas. It's a dark time, and while I am a firm believer in being authentic and true to yourself on social media, this bleep coming on fake crying over a rather sad life event that thousands ensure is not fun. It's miserable. People want escapism. Not this fat wanker blubbing.

I try and keep the bright side out but at the moment it's been bleeping hard. My only sister has been in hospital 4 weeks today with complications of stage 4 cancer, she's horribly ill and I am frankly bleeping terrified this is her last Christmas. Her cancer could have been avoided if she had had a smear but owing to another aspect of her life , she didn't, and this happened. I'm not on my Insta bawling about breaking the stigma of smear tests bla bla bla. Nope. Firstly, because my sister means too much to me for me to use her situation to drive engagement, and I'm also conscious that no one wants to heary misery in the middle of their own room and gloom.

I'm trying to hard to hold it together, this year we realised that kids won't happen for us. We both have issues and whilst I was never mad gone on kids, it would have been nice. We could have had IVF but as it's an issue on both our parts and I'm not dying with a yearning for a kid, I don't want to push fate or take someone who is desperate for a child's place. It's more fomo on my part and it's not fair on someone with a genuine need for a child. It's still tit though that we can't just shag and it happen and it's been tough to accept in a way that that's it. My gynae issues are excruciating, and I had one op that they fucked up a few weeks ago and they messed the procedure up and was re-opped last week. Sadly it hasn't sorted the issue and I'm so still in excruciating pain. Yeah I've had a grumble about it on insta but I'm not going to cry. In fact I started to tear up and I stopped recording, deleted the story and waited cos no one needs to see me snotting down the phone.

My parents are beside themselves, between my sister being very very ill and me having a few issues, my mum is spread thinly trying to sort things and be there for us both and my sister's kids. My husband is struggling severely with his mental health from being in a coma a few years ago and has had a relapse with panic attacks and night terrors so I'm trying to deal with that and all else. I'm on anti-anxiety pills and they haven't been doing what they used to as there's so much going on... But duck it. I'm all for talking about actual mental health issues and breaking that actual stigma, but I will not dump myself into my stories and tit on about all my problems because it's hard enough for everyone at the moment.

I'm so sorry to moan and offload here but life is bleeping hard and I am struggling and this bleeping bleep has one beautiful child who she is abusing and sending off at any given opportunity, she has her health, keet is grand, her family are grand. She's had a bleeping miscarriage , which yes, it's tit, but it's also bleeping life, and is abusing this for attention and for engagement and she's dragging people even further down.

Sarah, all those views are hate views . people watch you cos they can't believe what a massive, farcical bleep you are. And I had a look at your exs missus new page and his beautiful baby daughter is a absolutely bleeping delightful. Unlike you. Stop snotting and get the duck over yourself
Sending you your hubby, sister and her kids the biggest internet hug I can ❤ I’m so very sorry that you are dealing with all this tit and by the sounds of it, you’re dealing with it gracefully, unlike Cunty McCuntface x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she actually flogging a laser machine thar she's been using for a year and a half and she still has to shave???! Surely she knows that the shaving is is what is removing the hair or am I completely missing something???

Reactions: 13
I don't think she has ever brought him to fota. She won't be miserable on Christmas day because it's a big drinking day for the burps and she's always happy when she's slugging pints with her mother and sisters. We all knew luke was going to be sick as a dog after being dragged around Edinburgh dressed in a flimsy coat. We told her that last weekend. As for her pity party and her period pains!!! She's a pathetic bastard. Keith will give her something to cry about in the new year when he dumps her. He must be sick of it at this stage

Reactions: 19
I gave birth to a beautiful full term child with a head of black hair and the sweetest smile. He yawned, sneezed, clenched his fists and cried - sadly before he died in front of me. I took 16 days off work and was back to my normal life 7 days after his funeral. This absolute dose is trying my patience no end. I swear if I knew where she lived I’d go up there and kick the tit out of her. An 11 week old cluster of cells that stopped growing- a glorified late period and she’s arranging floral tributes to a grave. She’s seriously mentally ill. Under no circumstances is this acceptable. It’s bad enough that she’s so deranged herself - but it’s the knock on effect for the poor misfortune child.
oh my heart. Reading this made me gasp & clasp my mouth. I am so very very sorry 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lols at poor Luke winning a fota pass big bleep wouldn't even take him the park. There's more chance of me shagging big keet and getting preggers from his perfect sperm than that poor child getting a free day out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.