Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trigger warning - the mother of all rants

I've just watched this cunts stories from last night and I am actually incandescent with rage. I am beyond furious. Is this absolute bleeping looper for real? She absolutely cannot be serious... Christmas can be hard for everyone bla bla bla let me talk about the most common bleeping things that can happen to a woman and cry about it under the guise of breaking a non existent stigma. Yes Sarah, Christmas is hard for many and between the tit few years, sickness, illness, tragedy, cost of living crisis where people are choosing between eating and heating, that poor woman who was missing, found dead, leaving 4 kids without a mother just before Christmas. It's a dark time, and while I am a firm believer in being authentic and true to yourself on social media, this bleep coming on fake crying over a rather sad life event that thousands ensure is not fun. It's miserable. People want escapism. Not this fat wanker blubbing.

I try and keep the bright side out but at the moment it's been bleeping hard. My only sister has been in hospital 4 weeks today with complications of stage 4 cancer, she's horribly ill and I am frankly bleeping terrified this is her last Christmas. Her cancer could have been avoided if she had had a smear but owing to another aspect of her life , she didn't, and this happened. I'm not on my Insta bawling about breaking the stigma of smear tests bla bla bla. Nope. Firstly, because my sister means too much to me for me to use her situation to drive engagement, and I'm also conscious that no one wants to heary misery in the middle of their own room and gloom.

I'm trying to hard to hold it together, this year we realised that kids won't happen for us. We both have issues and whilst I was never mad gone on kids, it would have been nice. We could have had IVF but as it's an issue on both our parts and I'm not dying with a yearning for a kid, I don't want to push fate or take someone who is desperate for a child's place. It's more fomo on my part and it's not fair on someone with a genuine need for a child. It's still tit though that we can't just shag and it happen and it's been tough to accept in a way that that's it. My gynae issues are excruciating, and I had one op that they fucked up a few weeks ago and they messed the procedure up and was re-opped last week. Sadly it hasn't sorted the issue and I'm so still in excruciating pain. Yeah I've had a grumble about it on insta but I'm not going to cry. In fact I started to tear up and I stopped recording, deleted the story and waited cos no one needs to see me snotting down the phone.

My parents are beside themselves, between my sister being very very ill and me having a few issues, my mum is spread thinly trying to sort things and be there for us both and my sister's kids. My husband is struggling severely with his mental health from being in a coma a few years ago and has had a relapse with panic attacks and night terrors so I'm trying to deal with that and all else. I'm on anti-anxiety pills and they haven't been doing what they used to as there's so much going on... But duck it. I'm all for talking about actual mental health issues and breaking that actual stigma, but I will not dump myself into my stories and tit on about all my problems because it's hard enough for everyone at the moment.

I'm so sorry to moan and offload here but life is bleeping hard and I am struggling and this bleeping bleep has one beautiful child who she is abusing and sending off at any given opportunity, she has her health, keet is grand, her family are grand. She's had a bleeping miscarriage , which yes, it's tit, but it's also bleeping life, and is abusing this for attention and for engagement and she's dragging people even further down.

Sarah, all those views are hate views . people watch you cos they can't believe what a massive, farcical bleep you are. And I had a look at your exs missus new page and his beautiful baby daughter is a absolutely bleeping delightful. Unlike you. Stop snotting and get the duck over yourself

Thinking of you , your sister & family I hope yee all have better days to come 💜

Shur Back to her chippy self this morning, she got all the you ok Hun bla bla. Predictable as. She should be ashamed of herself She knows how to play the narrative. There always has to be something wrong with her. I swear the misery she brings. 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sarah, read these women's stories.
I too will be visiting the graveyard on Saturday with a wreath for my dad who passed at 50 and my younger sibling that passes in their 30s after nearly a decade of cancer treatment.
Cop the fcuk on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine how miserable her families Christmas Day will be she’ll be sat at the dinner table with the bottom lip out and whole mood will be dire.

Reactions: 16
Trigger warning - the mother of all rants

I've just watched this cunts stories from last night and I am actually incandescent with rage. I am beyond furious. Is this absolute bleeping looper for real? She absolutely cannot be serious... Christmas can be hard for everyone bla bla bla let me talk about the most common bleeping things that can happen to a woman and cry about it under the guise of breaking a non existent stigma. Yes Sarah, Christmas is hard for many and between the tit few years, sickness, illness, tragedy, cost of living crisis where people are choosing between eating and heating, that poor woman who was missing, found dead, leaving 4 kids without a mother just before Christmas. It's a dark time, and while I am a firm believer in being authentic and true to yourself on social media, this bleep coming on fake crying over a rather sad life event that thousands ensure is not fun. It's miserable. People want escapism. Not this fat wanker blubbing.

I try and keep the bright side out but at the moment it's been bleeping hard. My only sister has been in hospital 4 weeks today with complications of stage 4 cancer, she's horribly ill and I am frankly bleeping terrified this is her last Christmas. Her cancer could have been avoided if she had had a smear but owing to another aspect of her life , she didn't, and this happened. I'm not on my Insta bawling about breaking the stigma of smear tests bla bla bla. Nope. Firstly, because my sister means too much to me for me to use her situation to drive engagement, and I'm also conscious that no one wants to heary misery in the middle of their own room and gloom.

I'm trying to hard to hold it together, this year we realised that kids won't happen for us. We both have issues and whilst I was never mad gone on kids, it would have been nice. We could have had IVF but as it's an issue on both our parts and I'm not dying with a yearning for a kid, I don't want to push fate or take someone who is desperate for a child's place. It's more fomo on my part and it's not fair on someone with a genuine need for a child. It's still tit though that we can't just shag and it happen and it's been tough to accept in a way that that's it. My gynae issues are excruciating, and I had one op that they fucked up a few weeks ago and they messed the procedure up and was re-opped last week. Sadly it hasn't sorted the issue and I'm so still in excruciating pain. Yeah I've had a grumble about it on insta but I'm not going to cry. In fact I started to tear up and I stopped recording, deleted the story and waited cos no one needs to see me snotting down the phone.

My parents are beside themselves, between my sister being very very ill and me having a few issues, my mum is spread thinly trying to sort things and be there for us both and my sister's kids. My husband is struggling severely with his mental health from being in a coma a few years ago and has had a relapse with panic attacks and night terrors so I'm trying to deal with that and all else. I'm on anti-anxiety pills and they haven't been doing what they used to as there's so much going on... But duck it. I'm all for talking about actual mental health issues and breaking that actual stigma, but I will not dump myself into my stories and tit on about all my problems because it's hard enough for everyone at the moment.

I'm so sorry to moan and offload here but life is bleeping hard and I am struggling and this bleeping bleep has one beautiful child who she is abusing and sending off at any given opportunity, she has her health, keet is grand, her family are grand. She's had a bleeping miscarriage , which yes, it's tit, but it's also bleeping life, and is abusing this for attention and for engagement and she's dragging people even further down.

Sarah, all those views are hate views . people watch you cos they can't believe what a massive, farcical bleep you are. And I had a look at your exs missus new page and his beautiful baby daughter is a absolutely bleeping delightful. Unlike you. Stop snotting and get the duck over yourself
Sorry you are going through all that. Hopefully there will be good news for your sister soon and that you , your husband and all your familes will have a happy Christmas.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how miserable her families Christmas Day will be she’ll be sat at the dinner table with the bottom lip out and whole mood will be dire.
And Sonic charging them for their dinner, that's another reason Keith is going to his ma's I'd say

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thinking of you , your sister & family I hope yee all have better days to come 💜

Shur Back to her chippy self this morning, she got all the you ok Hun bla bla. Predictable as. She should be ashamed of herself She knows how to play the narrative. There always has to be something wrong with her. I swear the misery she brings. 🥴
So grateful of your kindness and sorry for the rant, she's just the worst xxxx

Sorry you are going through all that. Hopefully there will be good news for your sister soon and that you , your husband and all your familes will have a happy Christmas.
That's really so lovely of you, thank you, you are all the best bunch on here xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So grateful of your kindness and sorry for the rant, she's just the worst xxxx

That's really so lovely of you, thank you, you are all the best bunch on here xxx
Would just like to add my voice to this too, hope you all have a lovely Christmas xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Would she bleeping stop with getting the child involved in this angel tit. Yes sad you had a mc but it wasn’t anywhere near a baby so STOP FFS it's a joke that she is getting away with this mad tit. Her child must be traumatised and so confused. Imagine ignoring the child you have in favour of this tit that he absolutely can't understand. How is his Dad allowing this!!!

Reactions: 22
It's actually bizarre, ordering a wreath and going to the grave on Christmas Eve to place it there for her 11 week miscarriage??? Unhinged, that video of Like asking santa for a nice Christmas with his family was a cry for help I think, poor child
My fella and his brothers are going to that same grave on Saturday on the 1st anniversary of his sisters passing last Christmas eve, thats what other people are going through, also a relative of mine is extremely sick in hospital so another sad Christmas ahead and this witch is doing my head in. I had to put the phone down earlier as her stories upset me so much, I want to drive to her house and thump her she has no bleeping idea what's going in the real world....🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now I'm sorry but wasn't she complaining that Luke was sick on sunday.... its now Wednesday and she is gonna call the doctor in the morning..... parenting at its finest there.... she doesn't deserve to have him nevermind another child.... she really needs to get a grip of herself....

Also @Thechubbymoaner sending love to you and all your family 💕 I cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling and seeing this cunts actions is enough to tip anyone over the edge so whenever you need to rant, there are lots of supporting ears here 🫶

Reactions: 13
Trigger warning...

My hardest christmas and I still haven't fully recovered from it, was my first child's first christmas born 6 weeks early weighing only 3 pounds in nicu. That was 6 years ago and the same day my child was born, another woman had twins, a girl and boy and the boy died before Christmas from sepsis. Big handsome baby boy. Don't say you have it hard you big back c**t you have no idea. I'm grateful but I was close to burying my child too and had to have a blood transfusion etc and wasnin the high dependency unit for weeks. I can understand miscarriage disappointment but you're only disappointed in the attention you're not getting. Get over yourself big back!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She's just clutching at story with the misscarriage until something better comes along for attention, going to the grave Christmas day,no insult to anyone that had a misscarriage as I had one as well but it was just a few cells she had but needs to big it up for attention,f"CK off you crazy witch and start living in the real world,look after your son even though it irritates you because he looke so much like brian

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.