Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how she’s never sad doing a add for her pybald hair or yellow teeth.. she’s fine and smiley when selling. Then we get the reminder about the miscarriage…. Wreath for the grave & no doubt Santa will bring presents for cuddles plus we will be reminded Christmas Day she would have been X amount of weeks etc. such an uncomfortable watch.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
bleep are you for real 🤦🏼‍♀️ So you go from ad too crying about your cykill being so bad the pain is out the back down the legs but you slept through to 9.30 you didn’t even hear Keith getting up. Now Sarahhhhhhhh let’s have a story time bleep face 😠 I am 41 diagnosed with PCOS since I was 22 My horrific cykillssss when they can bother to show up floor me yes I am laid up in bed but sleep no chance there is no sleep because my cykill is a bleep a bit like you she likes to be a bleep and cause me so much upset pain not a mind the passing clots the size of my fist tmi hope I don’t trigger you ( you should really own your own triggers so guess what duck your trigger 😉)I can’t sleep. My rant isn’t over I lost 4 pregnancies all important to me no matter how early I was and as a women battling this disgusting condition watching my previous relationships fail ( thank god ) knowing my cykill is now 63 days in and guess what this bleep is getting for Xmas yes a period at last but I’ll get no sleep that’s fine I will still get up and get on with it no one in my family will suffer the consequences of my impending cykill because I won’t let them. I will go about my life as I have and be grateful for my cykill which means I can maybe at my ripe old age attempt to get pregnant again before my new partner leaves me (jokes I’m not you) *** for everyone that not cykill Burke wants to be O’Connor sorry for the ranting and I’m not worried about my new partner leaving he proposed last week and we have decided if we don’t get pregnant in the next 12 months as we can’t afford IVF we are going to elope and travel 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 43
bleep are you for real 🤦🏼‍♀️ So you go from ad too crying about your cykill being so bad the pain is out the back down the legs but you slept through to 9.30 you didn’t even hear Keith getting up. Now Sarahhhhhhhh let’s have a story time bleep face 😠 I am 41 diagnosed with PCOS since I was 22 My horrific cykillssss when they can bother to show up floor me yes I am laid up in bed but sleep no chance there is no sleep because my cykill is a bleep a bit like you she likes to be a bleep and cause me so much upset pain not a mind the passing clots the size of my fist tmi hope I don’t trigger you ( you should really own your own triggers so guess what duck your trigger 😉)I can’t sleep. My rant isn’t over I lost 4 pregnancies all important to me no matter how early I was and as a women battling this disgusting condition watching my previous relationships fail ( thank god ) knowing my cykill is now 63 days in and guess what this bleep is getting for Xmas yes a period at last but I’ll get no sleep that’s fine I will still get up and get on with it no one in my family will suffer the consequences of my impending cykill because I won’t let them. I will go about my life as I have and be grateful for my cykill which means I can maybe at my ripe old age attempt to get pregnant again before my new partner leaves me (jokes I’m not you) *** for everyone that not cykill Burke wants to be O’Connor sorry for the ranting and I’m not worried about my new partner leaving he proposed last week and we have decided if we don’t get pregnant in the next 12 months as we can’t afford IVF we are going to elope and travel 🫣
Congratulations. I am presuming you said YES ... Good luck in the next 12 months.

Reactions: 7
You sound like you could do with some sweet King jellies xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I gave birth to a beautiful full term child with a head of black hair and the sweetest smile. He yawned, sneezed, clenched his fists and cried - sadly before he died in front of me. I took 16 days off work and was back to my normal life 7 days after his funeral. This absolute dose is trying my patience no end. I swear if I knew where she lived I’d go up there and kick the tit out of her. An 11 week old cluster of cells that stopped growing- a glorified late period and she’s arranging floral tributes to a grave. She’s seriously mentally ill. Under no circumstances is this acceptable. It’s bad enough that she’s so deranged herself - but it’s the knock on effect for the poor misfortune child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
If Keith proposed in the morning you’d never again here the miscarriage mentioned it would be BRIDE TO BE & on she moves

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Wish she would stop informing everyone about her "cycle" when she has it, really who the duck wants to know!
Just another excuse for her to look for sympathy and attention.
Also calling it cycle bugs me, keep thinking shes going off for a spin on a bike.
We were all told in school (me at 11 or 12) its your period or menstrual flow.
Wreath for the grave absolute pyscho behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at the non crying video and all I can think of is how can a chest the size of hers fit into a Medium Penneys (pennys) leisure bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is there not someone close to her that can bend her over to give her a good root up the ring? Jesus mother of god I’ve never ever seen anyone to go on like this 😩 I can’t imagine setting a phone up to record myself pretending to cry to 50000 people 🙈 would she not go away and join the gym or get a hobby? To occupy her mind at least 😩 it’s extremely unhealthy to be harping on and on and on about what could have been 😶 yes it’s yest sad she had a miscarriage at 11 weeks but unfortunately it’s not that uncommon 😣 she needs to look at the bigger picture and realise she is a mother with a lovely little boy to look after! She needs a job she could totally be like one of them professional mourners that they would hire to attend a funeral and wail throughout the proceedings

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Non stop snot fest when Keith's not there. Shes definitely guilting him to come back to the house to her and stay. Using poor luke for guilt aswell. Both sides of that family must be mortified. If she was my sister I'd take the phone and hide it. The most mentally unstable dope on Instagram eventhough they all love a reason for a cry to the followers for attention to flog all the same jellies, silk pro max, Voduz, Dylan oakes and be perfect. Same tit from them all. No one is stupid to but that rubbish anymore. I wonder how many 289 euro blankets did she sell? I didn't see it all week and she's probably buried under it all day every day. No tears from any of them in salons.

Reactions: 14
When the shoe is on the other foot she doesn’t like it. This be kind be kind that’s she’d mouthing about. Was she kind when she said I don’t give a tit what people think or if they are trigger by my ivf posts. Did she tell turkey teeth to be kind when she saw his tweets. The sweet king incident eh hello. Be kind and just be her two favourite phrases. Be respectful and be considerate aren’t ones she can grasp.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Congratulations 🥳🥳 Best of luck with everything we are all rooting for you 😜💕💕

Reactions: 2
Does she not see how ridiculous she is.

There is so much pain and suffering around hers is literally minimal compared to what others are feeling.

I hate to dismiss someone's feelings as I always believe it's all relative but in this case she is literally overblowing the grief for content.

Reactions: 12
It's getting out of hand now the crazy outburst of crying well fake tears, every few days... She's nothing but an attention seeker the embarrassment of it.. does she realise how uncomfortable she is maken people if she thinks that's what everyone wants to see, every second person is doing it on tiktok the sad stories and crying. I know life is hard and we all struggle, but she's like a broken record. All you see when it suits her to grieve our be sad, I can imagine her carry on Sunday now Christmas day.

Reactions: 11
Remember the time she was in upmarket Tenerife and she was talking in to her phone telling everyone she was ovulating? Like we all needed to know. This cykill thing is the same. SOME THINGS no one needs to know. Saaaayyyyyra Burp is a looper!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that was some light morning entertainment this morning Sarah!! Sweet baby Jesus I don't think I've disliked a bleep more!! Your a self obsessed self important skip rat! You don't work yet you can't take your child to school. You don't work yet you can't cook your child a nutritious dinner you don't work but you havent managed to give your child a nice day out for Xmas for just him no drink involved! What exactly is it that you do all day? Give your head a bleeping wobble take some pain an get on with it like every other woman does.

Side note.... I'm disgusted she has them pissy sticks in her kitchen for months that's absolutely vile. In the kitchen of all places too 🙈🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.