Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That u julie?? 😅
I don't normally but if the hangover kicked in I would of had to pay for a 2nd night at the hotel I wouldn't of made it out of the room hangovers are so bad I be needing the local priest called for my last rights 🙈🙈 starting to drink at 7am and mixing drinks all day is not the best idea!

Reactions: 2
God she looked great when she first started Slimming World...I'd say she was at her best when she was first with Brian and he motivated her ...it is true what they say you become the company you keep...Keet is the type of partner that bad mouths all round him and picks his nose I'd say..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time I think of her miscarriage all I can think is miss carnage, all the ppl she's triggering an upsetting then will trigger warning her fuckin silk pro max mines a limited edition u can't get them anymore yours will be white use my code thoughtlesscunt for money off its onreel

Reactions: 6
Should we all put that 1 month post on put profiles, you know, like when there is a world tragedy and everyone changes their profile pic to the country's flag, or ribbon. Is that want she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will bet my house on it that the bleep will be gifted a cheap tat late late toyshow munchie box and a pair of pyjamas 🙄 on a separate note, am I the only person that bleeping hates the toyshow? Even as a kid I found it excruciating 🫣 maybe I’m a cynical wagon 🤣😇

More chance of Mikey the missing dog being engaged
I hate it too, no kids so thank god I can go to the pub instead!! All those f****no billy barry over confident kids do my head in...

Wedding tomorrow, keeets brothers engagement party Saturday and they're going to clarney Sunday, so she said 🤷‍♀️
My parents are going to the dromhall on Sunday for a few days, I'll have to get my mam to keep an eye out....

No cork Maryborough Hotel
Ah no that's quite near me ...if I was wfh I'd go down for a nose.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Id say shes dreading this wedding, the bride thinks she's Victoria Beckham, only marrying for the money! Poor ol Burps is going to be so out of place

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Keith’s Mams friends daughter
Why would that mess and keeeet be invited though?if it’s the mothers friends daughter? Imagine not even being related to that scum and inviting them to your wedding, not like unsavoury family and ye “have to”. I’d be mortified of her antics as the bride…..if she makes a show of Keets mam will she be barred from the caravan? 😂 I wonder is she wearing white….or a maternity dress to cause a scene like the last wedding and the microphone incident 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.