Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the point of getting your make up done to treat yourself the muas normally use the more expensive/high end products and put it on so well you don't need to touch up except maybe lippy. Last time I got my make up done for a wedding I literally touched up the foundation the next day for day 2. I woke up drunk and stuck another bottle to my head. Don't judge 🙈🙈 Why would she be bringing that ohh my shite and bperfect dung with her.
If she doesn't stop calling the face palette the "Oh My Dazzle palette" I'm gonna lose the rag - what kind of a BA can't even get the name of the product right?
It's written on the fu@kin box - is she illiterate or what?!

All of the above PLUS a pair of orthopaedic shoes 🤣
And obvs crying in the bathroom to whoever will listen about being pregnant with a visible bump by now and shud have been married by now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I will bet my house on it that the bleep will be gifted a cheap tat late late toyshow munchie box and a pair of pyjamas 🙄 on a separate note, am I the only person that bleeping hates the toyshow? Even as a kid I found it excruciating 🫣 maybe I’m a cynical wagon 🤣😇
I can’t stand the toy show either. Id nearly pick watching Sarah promote shite outfits then it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The clothes - OMG and what's with the constant slapping of her thighs. Seriously the only thing that was nice was the bodysuit.
Has she any idea that if your big boobed, it's V necks not closed up high necks you go for.

She loved that yoke with shoulder pads 🤮
That is 100% not a casual outfit the "black" shirt, it's bloody burgundy

Reactions: 2
S
then she’ll post a snot fest from the sofa at 7 cos she had to go home, she was so upset as everyone kept asking when the baby was due and shur how’s everyone to know liiiiike snot snivel, not a tear in sight

from her own page 2017 and yesterday View attachment 1758015View attachment 1758016View attachment 1758018
Sweet mother of Christ. That’s horrendous 🥴

Well she is only 2 stone up from her lightest weight so.............
Feck off would you???? She’s a good 4 or 5 stone up from the trim girl she was back in 2017. I know as I’m up over 5 stone in that time. I was 11 stone and I looked bloody amazing. I’m over 16 stone now and I apologise and make excuses every day for the disgusting shape I’m in. Our bodies look so similar. However I’m not on IG proclaiming in up a few lbs and swinging my tits in denial in a size 12

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus, she’s really in debt up to her eyeballs, not an ideal time to lose/be sacked from a job, after just going through IVF on tick, the new car jeep. Then you have her ‘forever’ who chats up anyone with a pulse when she’s not around. If she wasn’t such a c*nt, you’d actually feel sorry for her! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you put yourself thru it she looks so uncomfortable with the clothes try on, she's very unprofessional.. constantly out of breath and the hissing 🥴 a whole wknd with out Luke again god she should be given worst mother of the year award it's shocking.. she puts a ugly creep bigot of a man before her beautiful son 😏 not a mention with her free time next week that she would like to do something with him either but she's excited for a question box and come on for the chats well spout some Bs & lies. Looking for more attention. !!!!

Reactions: 21
Why would you put yourself thru it she looks so uncomfortable with the clothes try on, she's very unprofessional.. constantly out of breath and the hissing 🥴 a whole wknd with out Luke again god she should be given worst mother of the year award it's shocking.. she puts a ugly creep bigot of a man before her beautiful son 😏 not a mention with her free time next week that she would like to do something with him either but she's excited for a question box and come on for the chats well spout some Bs & lies. Looking for more attention. !!!!
Ah she made a Tik Tok with Luke yesterday that’s her mothering done for a month now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the point of getting your make up done to treat yourself the muas normally use the more expensive/high end products and put it on so well you don't need to touch up except maybe lippy. Last time I got my make up done for a wedding I literally touched up the foundation the next day for day 2. I woke up drunk and stuck another bottle to my head. Don't judge 🙈🙈 Why would she be bringing that ohh my shite and bperfect dung with her.
That u julie?? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question.how much will she get paid for all the crap she’s trying to flog.she can’t live on that alone with bills and a child to support

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.