Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is absolutely rotten. Her in all black him in blue and brown. Don’t even start me on the horrible hair horrible make up or the tablecloth esq crease marks

Reactions: 8
The dress came straight out of a bag folded this morning it’s perfectly creased 🤣 looks like a bin bag on her no shape or make to it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's flat out deleting comments on the reel, it showed up at 12 and when i clicked in there was only 2.
She looks so common and rough in the dress, very hard looking as my mother would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t caught up yet but “SMILE is a symbol of hope & strength - even on the days you don’t feel like it, SMILE” (I added a comma)…. This is with a video of her, NOT smiling in a black dress she took straight from its shein bag this morning before putting it on. Not an iron in sight 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah's finally posted 💖 she's as threw together as usual! Actually laughed out loud at her strutting her stuff and people walking past mortified for her. Wonder did she try and do that walking Luke to the school gates an this is why he won't let her out the car! This is why i follow Sarah more of this tit please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If ya could bottle the self confidence of this wan you would make a fortune!!
What boyfriend would make that video of her ah I can’t…my lad be gone sprinting down the road 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lord.... the get up of her in that reel.... if she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself.... I worked with a fella who called himself twix because he was twice the fun.... this one should call herself multi pack.... shes already wearing the wrapper!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever she said when she showed her wedding ring finger Keet couldn't get away from her half fast enough. Looks like he was saying no aswell!

The dress is horrendous, cheap and tacky and the shine off it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god Christmas Day is going to be about 2 whole months without Fetus O’C isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ and no fuss made about her son Luke on Christmas Day 😣
16th Oct was Sunday they left that hotel stay (its the last grid post til november)...her scan the following day, the 17th, so where the duck is she getting the 25th?

Screenshot_20221125_182716_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221125_182945_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.