Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have at least showed it an iron. Cheap and nasty shite is all she wears. She has too many lumps and bumps for satin, it will stick to her belly if thers any wind at all, zero style

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Her absolute inability to dress for her shape baffles me....who's telling her this stuff looks good?
Same. She could look quite well I'm sure in proper fitting clothes that suit a bigger frame. Jesus that green dress she had on her last night was horrendous, how could she think she looked well in that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That's why it took her so long to post
That’s a different bleeping person 😂 the skin as smooth as a babies arse and not the usual volcanic harden lava on her face 😂 the creased fitted sheet comment has me CREASED 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's back to drinking like a fish from Wednesday to Monday. Teet is really keeping a low profile. She doesn't spend a second of quality time with child. Drink, drink and more drink

Reactions: 4
Wait for the couple picture she will be like with my forever and bigot Keith will be like with the blogger 🤣🤣 Hope Luke gets to enjoy & be spoilt for the toy show who's ever house he is in....

Reactions: 10
The wrinkles are very bad. She's so lazy. I like the dress otherwise. Ballyseedy is a beautiful spot.

Reactions: 6
Seriously, the wrinkles in the dress? Has Tina ever taught her how to use an iron?
Looks like she pulled it out of a bag this morning to wear 😂 seriously? She probably wouldn't even have to iron it if she had hung it up for a couple of days 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t cope with her thinking the hotels footpath is her runway. She’s like a monk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.